Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/846149052525957121

Meanwhile in the latest news from our Forever War in the Middle East.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

The office will also focus on combating opioid abuse, a regular emphasis for Trump on the campaign trail. The president later this week plans to announce an official drug commission devoted to the problem that will be chaired by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R). He has been working informally on the issue for several weeks with Kushner, despite reported tension between the two.

Reminder that Christie's most sincere plank for his candidacy was that he would go back to massively criminalizing pot and using the Federal authority to enforce.

Not sure how Trump is going to alleviate the opioid epidemic without upsetting pharma lobbyists or formally relaxing regulations on marijuana (which will also piss off pharma), and he's sure as hell not going to do either of those things

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

Squizzle, a bad and failed poster

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

is a SWAT team really the best sort of team to use

i cant think of anyone better to flashbang a baby

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

this is goddamn brutal and kushner likes the ACA

man I love the consistentcy of the 'actually Kush/Ivanka are secretly good' stories in news the past couple months. Somebody in the White House is definitely help build their brand to be something other than the rest of the shitshow

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

He'll do what every conservative does when mortally owned: change topics and never speak of it again

pretty much

but it hit home and rattled him, and it was extremely good for that reason

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

L M A O

https://twitter.com/philiprucker/status/846180455393234945

Kushner, the dude who only got into Harvard because his dad dropped two and a half mil. Our government is going to implode.

Lol. This will go nowhere.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Seriously is anyone in Canada willing to go on suicide watch for Baloogan when the impeachment proceedings begin?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/846158741561073664

you couldn't gently caress an rear end in a top hat this lovely

:lol: he did it. the dumb gently caress is actually attacking ted koppel. this will end well

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
there is no difference between owning someone and being owned

you loving idiot!!!

cretin!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

man I love the consistentcy of the 'actually Kush/Ivanka are secretly good' stories in news the past couple months. Somebody in the White House is definitely help build their brand to be something other than the rest of the shitshow

there's a lot of signs that ivanka is just as bad as her father but isn't a narcissist so she can actually hide it

jared is beta as hell so who cares what he thinks lol

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Only in Trump's words!! I personally like you as well as everyone else in this dumb gay thread, because I am dumb and extremely gay too so I fit right in :glomp:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
This 10 minute long burn was also pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSNnHeV_AE

its been a great weekend for trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Solarin posted:

that someone is donald, who is planning to switch bodies

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Solarin posted:

I wonder if people smuggling from South America will shift more to the ocean, just like season 2 of the wire

What? Season 2 didn't posit that suddenly the drugs had come into the states via different means. It was just exposition further up the supply chain that you simply didn't see in season 1.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

jared kushner is going to throw a flashbang in the crib of non-innovative ideas.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

*pushes glasses up nose* actually, his name is [whatever the gently caress his name is, ive already forgotten it]

hes clearly a new zordon, his voice is even as zordonesque as they could manage

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wait til you see the new racecar centaur mega hyperzord / differently abled formula 1 wheelchairzord

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

I mean who else is on the hook? Every Democrat, obviously, plus Paul Ryan who he tweeted a video about needing him to resign, and also any member of the House Freedom Caucus. That is a shitload of people who aren't Donald Trump who he pinned the ACHA failure on.

Nobody will face his wrath like the GOP will though. The Dems he knew he could count on, in an odd way, and they delivered to his expectations. The GOP however betrayed his trust, which to someone like Trump is an ultimate crime. He mentioned the Dems while he was playing nice but hasn't since the Judge Pirro tweet, so it's obvious who he has made his mind up to blame.

Never underestimate the lengths someone like him will go for revenge. If he had different people whispering in his ear he could probably be convinced to support Medicare For All because it would massively boost his approval ratings and would be a huge dagger into the heart of GOPers who he now feels will betray him.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh I forgot Jared Kushner is also responsible because he swept Ivanka off to Aspen when his dumbass bill failed so Trump hates him even more.
Also, again, according to a CNN report:

quote:

"He didn't care or particularly know about health care," a key GOP congressional aide said about Trump following the stunning defeat of the Republican health care plan Friday.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

apatheticman posted:

This 10 minute long burn was also pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSNnHeV_AE

its been a great weekend for trump

To understand the Trump presidency imagine Lawrence O'Donnell cumming in his pants, constantly

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Robert Plant posted:

TRUMP: "It's not that they're bad people. It's just that they don't know what they're doing."

But they are bad people tho?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

hes clearly a new zordon, his voice is even as zordonesque as they could manage

he's actually zordon's student

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He's really hoping if he makes enough noise, Trump will mention it in his next rambling, off-topic diatribe.

or that trump will hire him once his viewership tanks

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
that Kushner office thing is going to end up being Kushner sitting in an office all day writing "improvements" to the government that Congress and all the departments promptly laugh at and crumple in the trash, because nobody wants to be told what to do by skinny pencilneck Jared

it's pretty amazing how Trump is applying literally every failed "smart" business strategy to the government, next he's going to try to do that Sears thing where all the federal departments have to fight each other to the death for resources

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Philip Rivers posted:

To understand the Trump presidency imagine Lawrence O'Donnell cumming in his pants, constantly

:staredog: go on

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

Trump can't appoint a czar because the czar appointed him

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

that Kushner office thing is going to end up being Kushner sitting in an office all day writing "improvements" to the government that Congress and all the departments promptly laugh at and crumple in the trash, because nobody wants to be told what to do by skinny pencilneck Jared

it's pretty amazing how Trump is applying literally every failed "smart" business strategy to the government, next he's going to try to do that Sears thing where all the federal departments have to fight each other to the death for resources

SYNERGY
BLUE SKY THINKING
STAKEHOLDERS

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lord of Pie posted:

:boom:

so simple.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Epic High Five posted:

Reminder that Christie's most sincere plank for his candidacy was that he would go back to massively criminalizing pot and using the Federal authority to enforce.

Not sure how Trump is going to alleviate the opioid epidemic without upsetting pharma lobbyists or formally relaxing regulations on marijuana (which will also piss off pharma), and he's sure as hell not going to do either of those things

marijuana isn't so much a gateway drug, it's more of a bridge drug that closes lanes to sobriety

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lord of Pie posted:

!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

this fukken thread knows which shoes to wear on a boat and not how an ebt card works

right lol t's fucken shameful

I'm preparing a big league end of presidential term address for next month and taking my cue from Eisenhower will address the looming threat to the next administration: the D&D-industrial posting complex

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I smoked marijuana once and man you wouldn't BELIEVE the drugs I take now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Philip Rivers posted:

I've watched a lot of The West Wing thanks

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

this fukken thread knows which shoes to wear on a boat and not how an ebt card works

Yeah but we know what a fish fry is

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Only if it gets a ton of money and new things that it only ever uses to kill people in the wrong houses

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

Yeah but we know what a fish fry is

i like to think thats why no longer around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
kushner is gonna fail miserably and probably get divorced by ivanka after she has a multi-year long incredibly steamy affair with the PM of Canada.

• Locked thread