Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

the trump tutelage posted:

I hope the next person who says "good comedy punches up" gets kneed in the dick.

depends on the comedian. like sandler sucks at punching down comedy and just comes off as dickhead. but he just sucks in general. the problem is most of the twitter wokes are utterly humorless fucks who view everything through a post modernist lens so nothing can be funny. the alt right arnt funny either for about the same reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

depends on the comedian. like sandler sucks at punching down comedy and just comes off as dickhead. but he just sucks in general. the problem is most of the twitter wokes are utterly humorless fucks who view everything through a post modernist lens so nothing can be funny. the alt right arnt funny either for about the same reason.

Opie and Anthony, their brand of comedy comes to mind. They did a bit on a Happy Days episode once, and it was loving hysterical. They made jokes related to how hosed up racist attitudes were back then, and how people turned a blind eye to spousal abuse.

It's a very hard brand of comedy to pull off because you're walking on that thin line of being a shithead and being Patrice O'Neal.

This "debate" Patrice did kinda nails it. The puritan attitudes versus the more libertarian attitudes towards comedy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

Opie and Anthony, their brand of comedy comes to mind. They did a bit on a Happy Days episode once, and it was loving hysterical. They made jokes related to how hosed up racist attitudes were back then, and how people turned a blind eye to spousal abuse.

It's a very hard brand of comedy to pull off because you're walking on that thin line of being a shithead and being Patrice O'Neal.

This "debate" Patrice did kinda nails it. The puritan attitudes versus the more libertarian attitudes towards comedy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

this. i used to love opie and anthony. too bad anthony is giant legit racist dickhead now. but yeah the happy days one is their best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlr-hNFGimo

the jokes about the racist husband being an abusive monster allways get me.

on topic, alot of the kids of evanglical/cultural conservatives grew up and became woke liberals and woke lefties, but they still have a massive hard on the puritan bullshit. its why some sound like jack thompson, because they loving are.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. i used to love opie and anthony. too bad anthony is giant legit racist dickhead now. but yeah the happy days one is their best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlr-hNFGimo

the jokes about the racist husband being an abusive monster allways get me.

on topic, alot of the kids of evanglical/cultural conservatives grew up and became woke liberals and woke lefties, but they still have a massive hard on the puritan bullshit. its why some sound like jack thompson, because they loving are.

It's bizarre because I grew up attending christian school and my intent was to reject the attitudes of those involved in that mindset. I found it very ridicolous to censor things and attribute pop music, movies, etc as a "tool of Satan".

Also the "blame white people despite the fact I'm one cracker-rear end motherfucker" woman makes her appearance again.

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/845742228622467076

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

It's bizarre because I grew up attending christian school and my intent was to reject the attitudes of those involved in that mindset. I found it very ridicolous to censor things and attribute pop music, movies, etc as a "tool of Satan".

Also the "blame white people despite the fact I'm one cracker-rear end motherfucker" woman makes her appearance again.

i had good home and went to a normal public school, when i was alot younger(like 10-14) i was a giant conservative dickhead, because my extended family(including the "cool" uncle) were conservative, eventualy i just grew out of it and was a socialy woke type liberal(though not the dickhead kind) for alot of obama's term.

i slowly went leftie thanks to dumb shits on D&D and twitter/tumblr/facebook. i got tired of the purity moralizing bullshit and how EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL bullshit, i come from academic background so it irritated me to see these dumbfucks misuses and abuse academic terms and ideals though so they could use it as moral/censoring cudgle, they have no form of entertainment that is acceptable. This is because most of them are firm post-modernists, in that everything is problematic according to whatever imaginary reason they want. bascialy they are humorless cunts. Not to mention anything they do enjoy easily be twisted because of post-modernism, so they can't enjoy anything. they want to posit themself as thes erudite academics "educating" people. The problem is that the poo poo they pushing only flies in academia with professors(and honesly, it wouldn't fly with most of them either) It is not remotely reflective of reality in the least. The reality is that life really sucks and people are going to do what entertains them and they don't care for some pathetic, whiny, rich white cunts to shame them because said oval office's feel bad about their accident of birth.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i had good home and went to a normal public school, when i was alot younger(like 10-14) i was a giant conservative dickhead, because my extended family(including the "cool" uncle) were conservative, eventualy i just grew out of it and was a socialy woke type liberal(though not the dickhead kind) for alot of obama's term.

i slowly went leftie thanks to dumb shits on D&D and twitter/tumblr/facebook. i got tired of the purity moralizing bullshit and how EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL bullshit, i come from academic background so it irritated me to see these dumbfucks misuses and abuse academic terms and ideals though so they could use it as moral/censoring cudgle, they have no form of entertainment that is acceptable. This is because most of them are firm post-modernists, in that everything is problematic according to whatever imaginary reason they want. bascialy they are humorless cunts. Not to mention anything they do enjoy easily be twisted because of post-modernism, so they can't enjoy anything. they want to posit themself as thes erudite academics "educating" people. The problem is that the poo poo they pushing only flies in academia with professors(and honesly, it wouldn't fly with most of them either) It is not remotely reflective of reality in the least. The reality is that life really sucks and people are going to do what entertains them and they don't care for some pathetic, whiny, rich white cunts to shame them because said oval office's feel bad about their accident of birth.

Like we make fun of idiots like Bob Chipman, Wu , Deray or whatever, but the problem seems to be that for...whatever reason, people like them seem to be gaining the ear of major companies like google, twitter or media outlets like huffpo. They use their access to platforms to do some real lovely things, and do the bidding of a lot of shithead uber capitalists. They assist in making the issues in this country a culture war, rather than what it actually is...which is a class war.

It feels like often times the original topic that we wanted to discuss say, justice reform or single payer gets pushed aside so these people can try to fix cosmetic problems within society. Their solution to racism seems to be putting a band aid on a broken bone.

The "Hire more women guards" tweet just seems to be the most true in regards to how these people think.

e: Honestly this election kinda reveals that there's a major schism between the left that none of us were really forced to acknowledge until this year.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

Like we make fun of idiots like Bob Chipman, Wu , Deray or whatever, but the problem seems to be that for...whatever reason, people like them seem to be gaining the ear of major companies like google, twitter or media outlets like huffpo. They use their access to platforms to do some real lovely things, and do the bidding of a lot of shithead uber capitalists. They assist in making the issues in this country a culture war, rather than what it actually is...which is a class war.

It feels like often times the original topic that we wanted to discuss say, justice reform or single payer gets pushed aside so these people can try to fix cosmetic problems within society. Their solution to racism seems to be putting a band aid on a broken bone.

The "Hire more women guards" tweet just seems to be the most true in regards to how these people think.

e: Honestly this election kinda reveals that there's a major schism between the left that none of us were really forced to acknowledge until this year.

because the band aid option is easy and gives them an easy opportunity play moral elitist. i think alot of them ironically enough a woke version of missionaries or white man burden types. gently caress even the genuine lefty ones like jon macintosh (who makes ok posts about universial healthcare and getting the poor vote) still dive into the morality police bullshit. like for example, What's "healthy" masculinity, to these people? Is any violence that a man commits "toxic"? They go on and on about "toxic masculinity", is there a good healthy masculinity or is it all bad? Definitions are the enemy of people like Josh and bob and others. You can't hold them accountable for their dumb poo poo when they can fall back on some weak alternate meaning. they legit believe in poo poo like in "progresive" version of newspeak. if you just twist peoples thoughts around enough and make the media say what you want, it will be a utopia.

and i said this poo poo before the election and got red texted for it. only now do we actualy see it.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 20:07 on Mar 26, 2017

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Dapper_Swindler posted:

moral purity is like the opposite of postmodernism so i think you've made a mistake somewhere here

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
and like, a variety of readings, even if it includes things about what an author may not have intended, is not postmodernism either

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
and if you really want to get into it, american republicans have been exercising potent postmodern rhetoric and reasoning since at least 2000. that isn't a controversial opinion

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
if you want to critique postmodernism, tell your closest postmodernist that donald trump is president

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
JUST MAKE ONE POST

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Neo conservatism is a reaction against post modernism, and the sjw liberals are absolutely post modernist.

They don't actually believe they're implementing a kind of moral purity, but that is actually where they've gone

It all stems from the idea that facts are subjective, but that you're morally obligated to believe the oppressed, because their oppression means that their subjectivity is often marginalized, so to be moral, you have to go with them

Now there's an element is truth to that, confirmation bias is real, but being oppressed gives you no special insight into how the world works, everyone is affected by confirmation bias in the same way, everyone's perspective is wrong, which is why you have to treat things scientifically, to overcome that bias, to find objective truth

But the other problem is more insidious - since you've created a hierarchy of who determines truth, ambitious people will of course use that hierarchy to gain power, which you do by playing the victim

And since class is invisible to these guys, the people at the top are still incredibly privileged

but to stay at the top, they have to play a constant game of inventing issues, and calling them out,

And the more absurd they sound, the more clicks they get, so you're incentivized to keep 'pushing the boundary', because making an absurd claim of victimization, and then intellectualizing it (using as much jargon as possible), makes you look like a serious thinker

So without really intending to, the whole system becomes one of demonstrating your virtue, by demonstrating the lack of virtue/moral inferiority of as many other people as possible

And the more people you can make look morally inferior to you, the better you look

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

rudatron posted:

Neo conservatism is a reaction against post modernism, and the sjw liberals are absolutely post modernist.

They don't actually believe they're implementing a kind of moral purity, but that is actually where they've gone

It all stems from the idea that facts are subjective, but that you're morally obligated to believe the oppressed, because their oppression means that their subjectivity is often marginalized, so to be moral, you have to go with them

Now there's an element is truth to that, confirmation bias is real, but being oppressed gives you no special insight into how the world works, everyone is affected by confirmation bias in the same way, everyone's perspective is wrong, which is why you have to treat things scientifically, to overcome that bias, to find objective truth

But the other problem is more insidious - since you've created a hierarchy of who determines truth, ambitious people will of course use that hierarchy to gain power, which you do by playing the victim

And since class is invisible to these guys, the people at the top are still incredibly privileged

but to stay at the top, they have to play a constant game of inventing issues, and calling them out,

And the more absurd they sound, the more clicks they get, so you're incentivized to keep 'pushing the boundary', because making an absurd claim of victimization, and then intellectualizing it (using as much jargon as possible), makes you look like a serious thinker

So without really intending to, the whole system becomes one of demonstrating your virtue, by demonstrating the lack of virtue/moral inferiority of as many other people as possible

And the more people you can make look morally inferior to you, the better you look

i feel like i would like this more if you broke every line into an individual post

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

passionate dongs posted:

and like, a variety of readings, even if it includes things about what an author may not have intended, is not postmodernism either

Who the gently caress cares about the classification?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

rudatron posted:

so how the gently caress is it stoppable? because the alt right and these gently caress heads feed into each other and i am sure the DNC will go the woke route because its easier.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

because the band aid option is easy and gives them an easy opportunity play moral elitist. i think alot of them ironically enough a woke version of missionaries or white man burden types. gently caress even the genuine lefty ones like jon macintosh (who makes ok posts about universial healthcare and getting the poor vote) still dive into the morality police bullshit. like for example, What's "healthy" masculinity, to these people? Is any violence that a man commits "toxic"? They go on and on about "toxic masculinity", is there a good healthy masculinity or is it all bad? Definitions are the enemy of people like Josh and bob and others. You can't hold them accountable for their dumb poo poo when they can fall back on some weak alternate meaning. they legit believe in poo poo like in "progresive" version of newspeak. if you just twist peoples thoughts around enough and make the media say what you want, it will be a utopia.

and i said this poo poo before the election and got red texted for it. only now do we actualy see it.

you have a twitter btw?

Anyways, it's frustrating to me because I would just continue to see these people interject and silence a lot of ideas during this last election cycle, and one's prior to it.

What comes to mind is how people like Sam Bee treated Bernie during the primaries. Portraying him as a wifebeating rear end in a top hat that detests women and "mansplained" against Hilary. It just seems like anytime there's some sort of anti-war movement, or pro-healthcare sort of point made? Our voices are silenced by some made up claim of racism, sexism or homophobia. It kinda reminds me of a story a friend of my brother told me about they, as two trans men were excited to get married after Gay Marriage became law of the land. This was met by someone in the trans community yelling at them for being happy they were finally going to be able to be legally married that they "Didn't care about Trans rights".

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuzzySkinner posted:

well at this point in human history it might as well be drat mythical~ :rolleyes:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

you have a twitter btw?

Anyways, it's frustrating to me because I would just continue to see these people interject and silence a lot of ideas during this last election cycle, and one's prior to it.

What comes to mind is how people like Sam Bee treated Bernie during the primaries. Portraying him as a wifebeating rear end in a top hat that detests women and "mansplained" against Hilary. It just seems like anytime there's some sort of anti-war movement, or pro-healthcare sort of point made? Our voices are silenced by some made up claim of racism, sexism or homophobia. It kinda reminds me of a story a friend of my brother told me about they, as two trans men were excited to get married after Gay Marriage became law of the land. This was met by someone in the trans community yelling at them for being happy they were finally going to be able to be legally married that they "Didn't care about Trans rights".

yeah pretty much. its the progressive stack bullshit. and economics don't mean poo poo to them, you can never be happy because happy is oppression also trans issues has become the biggest fighting point now on the left and it gets kinda weird at times. like all the trans people i know are cool and normal. but its like half the spokespeople are either assholes or nuts. idk :( i need to read more about it. like i know the difference between geneder and sex easy, but i feel like some of these people don't or change the definition alot. idk. i am cool with trans rights and all that, i just feel some of the "well this kid dressed up as girl once when he was 5, he must be trans" stuff is kinda skeevy.

also i don't have a twitter.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 00:40 on Mar 27, 2017

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

well at this point in human history it might as well be drat mythical~ :rolleyes:

She got pissed and called Trump a "war criminal" , said he should be in jail, etc.

Yet you know..Hillary and Barack? Clearly didn't continue our legacy of commuting war crimes against "brown people'. They're only outraged when a republican does reprehensible poo poo. When a "democrat" does it? Silence. Nothing. Also Dubya? One of the GOOD conservatives. Not like trump is who is honest about being a shithead.

Also she blocked me. lol.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah pretty much. its the progressive stack bullshit. and economics don't mean poo poo to them, you can never be happy because happy is oppression also trans issues has become the biggest fighting point now on the left and it gets kinda weird at times. like all the trans people i know are cool and normal. but its like half the spokespeople are either assholes or nuts. idk :( i need to read more about it. like i know the difference between geneder and sex easy, but i feel like some of these people don't or change the definition alot. idk. i am cool with trans rights and all that, i just feel some of the "well this kid dressed up as girl once when he was 5, he must be trans" stuff is kinda skeevy.

also i don't have a twitter.

Darnit.

Yeah, that's kinda the case. A lot of trans people I've met are amazing, awesome human beings who have very kind souls, and taught me a lot about things. There's sadly a lot of shitheads from Tumblr that seem to gain access to the soapbox though...

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

She got pissed and called Trump a "war criminal" , said he should be in jail, etc.

Yet you know..Hillary and Barack? Clearly didn't continue our legacy of commuting war crimes against "brown people'. They're only outraged when a republican does reprehensible poo poo. When a "democrat" does it? Silence. Nothing. Also Dubya? One of the GOOD conservatives. Not like trump is who is honest about being a shithead.

Also she blocked me. lol.

Darnit.

Yeah, that's kinda the case. A lot of trans people I've met are amazing, awesome human beings who have very kind souls, and taught me a lot about things. There's sadly a lot of shitheads from Tumblr that seem to gain access to the soapbox though...

why about twitter? also i am starting to wonder if half the tumblr types are actualy trans or have any gender issues at all.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 01:15 on Mar 27, 2017

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am cool with trans rights and all that, i just feel some of the "well this kid dressed up as girl once when he was 5, he must be trans" stuff is kinda skeevy.

Long article but worth reading

One of Canada's leading authorities on diagnosing trans kids became the target of woke assholes and eventually had his practice shut down because he was actually diagnosing his patients (which sometimes involved pushing them out of their comfort zone) instead of just rubber-stamping feel-good assumptions. It turns out that, no, just because a 7 year old boy acts effeminate and plays with dolls doesn't mean that he should be raised as a girl and given hormone blockers (the boy cited in the article was just gay and going through a phase).

The_Franz has issued a correction as of 01:28 on Mar 27, 2017

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
I'm not going to taint the thread with a lovely subreddit link or anything, but apparently a Neogaf user called Titanoboa was bragging about how they deliberately hosed up the needlework of any patient they knew supported Trump so the mods over there did the right and just thing and banned everyone bringing the user up to the mod staff and gave Titanoboa a new username and avatar to hide behind.

Carry on not going to Neogaf

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Perfect Potato posted:

I'm not going to taint the thread with a lovely subreddit link or anything, but apparently a Neogaf user called Titanoboa was bragging about how they deliberately hosed up the needlework of any patient they knew supported Trump so the mods over there did the right and just thing and banned everyone bringing the user up to the mod staff and gave Titanoboa a new username and avatar to hide behind.

Carry on not going to Neogaf

holy gently caress. as a person who had to get hundreds if not thousands of bloodtests/shots/iv and loving hemo dialysis for 3 years. I hope titanoboa dies in a loving car wreck and by dies, i mean slowly burns to death. like someone puts their genuine trust in you not to gently caress up and hurt them and this oval office does it so he can jerk off about being progressive. why is neogaf such a shithole "safe space" that they legit defend people who did awful poo poo as long as they are "woke", i can't wait for the day that site collapses.

Edit. found the dudes posts. the person is scum.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 02:05 on Mar 27, 2017

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Perfect Potato posted:

of any patient they knew supported Trump

How much do you want to bet this meant 'any white male over 25 that reminded him of the people that use to shove him into lockers' the same way that racist assholes mark any black person with a cell phone buying something in a grocery store as one of those welfare queens stealing MAH TAX MONEY :freep:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Call Me Charlie posted:

How much do you want to bet this meant 'any white male over 25 that reminded him of the people that use to bully him as a kid' the same way that racist assholes mark any black person with a cell phone buying something in a grocery store as one of those welfare queens stealing MAH TAX MONEY :freep:

probably. he sounds like moviebob as nurse/phlebotomist.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I bet he made it up

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Grondoth posted:

I bet he made it up

I think the issue is more that if anyone posted something of the political opposite nature there or on any other equivalent site or off site like on youtube, even as a joke, they'd be banned and their account scoured into the wind and they and their family would be doxxed to hell and back

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Perfect Potato posted:

I think the issue is more that if anyone posted something of the political opposite nature there or on any other equivalent site or off site like on youtube, even as a joke, they'd be banned and their account scoured into the wind

Never said otherwise

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

rudatron posted:

you're trying to build a narrative around how epistemologically unsound liberals are, and how neoconservatism embraced pomo to combat liberalism. the thing is that the political left of the US, the people who vote and get into office, never embraced postmodernism. this was a thing of academic liberal eggheads, where they spend all day talking about an anarchist/marxist utopia, generally stuff that terrifies democrats as much as it terrifies republicans.

"sjw"ism has nothing to do with pomo, it is run-of-the-mill facile attempt cultural critique. it's important we keep this straight because, well

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Who the gently caress cares about the classification?

how postmodern!

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Grondoth posted:

Never said otherwise

Yeah I know, just clarifying

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

passionate dongs posted:

"sjw"ism has nothing to do with pomo, it is run-of-the-mill facile attempt cultural critique. it's important we keep this straight because, well

how postmodern!
That's like saying corporate welfare has nothing to do with Capitalism. You don't have the former without the latter.

"Social justice" is a shibboleth. When you drill down to critical theory, critical race theory, postcolonialism, queer theory, etc. -- you don't get those things without postmodernism (or I guess, more accurately, poststructuralism). You don't drink the kool-aid on ideas like “naming one's own reality” and personalized pronouns if you still believe in rationality and objectivity.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
my goodness you guys need to get off twitter

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

passionate dongs posted:

my goodness you guys need to get off twitter

but then who will we mock

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

spit on my clit posted:

but then who will we mock

Jeb!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

jeb did 11/9

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the thing about a battle between Rationality and Postmodernism is that for some reason there's a class of Rationalists who refuse to believe scientists, researchers, and experts when they tell them that some things actually are just subjective constructs

what if, and this is nuts, some things are subjective, and some things aren't

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
please stop columbusing modernism

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

passionate dongs posted:

you're trying to build a narrative around how epistemologically unsound liberals are, and how neoconservatism embraced pomo to combat liberalism. the thing is that the political left of the US, the people who vote and get into office, never embraced postmodernism. this was a thing of academic liberal eggheads, where they spend all day talking about an anarchist/marxist utopia, generally stuff that terrifies democrats as much as it terrifies republicans.

how postmodern!
The anticapitalist stuff scares off dems, but these guys I'm talking about aren't as anti-capitalist as you think, and in many cases they've reconciled the excesses of capitalism with diversions into race and gender, which absolutely did embrace post modernism

I also think you've underestimated just how far things have gone. Let me demonstrate.

Bernie presented a fairly standards 60s/new deal agenda, and he was attacked for being out of touch on racial issues, and therefore unqualified - not simply racist, because that didn't hold up, but having not done all the performative acts required to demonstrate wokeness, ie he was insufficiently virtuous

That's pomo versus modernism - Bernie presented a vision for a futures society, a grand narrative (modernism), the centre charged him with being an oppressor because he erased race or whatever (pomo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Basically her entire twitter feed is RUSSIA :argh: and retweets of Louise Mensch, John Schindler, etc. This is like some sort of brain disease that has taken over the centrist Dems.

• Locked thread