Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

SBJ posted:

Oh im sorry i forget its a sore spot with you of all people as a member of the D&D suicide squad.

Whats this? I think im.... lolling...in this thread. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump is president now, accept it

Stop crying about election night, sweetie, its over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah! And He's Doing a GREAT JOB so suck it up lefties!!!1!!!

e: YOURE FIRED!

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

how and why do you people keep remembering eachother and holding grudges and shiz

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Saint Drogo posted:

how and why do you people keep remembering eachother and holding grudges and shiz
Eternal LOLs of the Spotless Mind

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

thathonkey posted:

trump managed to embarrass and discredit the united states world standing in such a record breaking time that the leader of the free world is nevertheless a woman despite him defeating hillary clinton in an election 5 months ago

It was her turn

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Saint Drogo posted:

I don't actually know. I posted a thing about anti-lgbt legislation in like the third week because I was legit kinda scared but if you think that after the AHCA exploded on the platform I'm not lolling you're crazy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SBJ posted:

Oh im sorry i forget its a sore spot with you of all people as a member of the D&D suicide squad.

this thread is in gbs not D&D and nobody has threatened to kill themselves

Jared kushner is going to be the most powerful person in america pretty soon because trump is already sick of being president and is having the white house restructured for Kushner to do everything lol

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

international lols here

you guys voted for donal j trump for president

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Lifeglug posted:

international lols here

whoa yikes i fact checked that, not believing it to be true, but it is??? what the

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Maybe not direct suicide threats but poor people who voted to be deported or their healthcare taken away was probably a cry for help.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I voted for dormand frump

To be president of poop!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDr9EItgZCA

I knew that the Lord was gunna give Trump victory

I knew that the Lord was a Lord of lols

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001

SBJ posted:

Youre right, i guess the hilarious days of people threatening to kill themselves over an election result in a country with a two term limit has made way for the hilarious days of trump being the leader of the world

Big lols if you honestly think that racist piece of poo poo is the leader of anything but a bunch of self-urinating obese white trash.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr.Tophat posted:

This motherfucker is immortal or something. I remember the 700 club coming on after night rider re-runs 30 years ago and he looks exactly the same as I remember him.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Jose posted:

this thread is in gbs not D&D and nobody has threatened to kill themselves

Jared kushner is going to be the most powerful person in america pretty soon because trump is already sick of being president and is having the white house restructured for Kushner to do everything lol

Oh don't worry, Jared's getting questioned as well about russian ties. Lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Feminasty Slut posted:

This motherfucker is immortal or something. I remember the 700 club coming on after night rider re-runs 30 years ago and he looks exactly the same as I remember him.

Prob one of those deal with the devil preachers

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Lifeglug posted:

international lols here

Lmbo

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

He is a prophet, and in so being, will remain on this earth for the duration of his spirit quest to do the good news and act according to the lol law

The Trump Troubadour feels...betrayed?

Oh, people are getting deported due to this wall talk that involves the idea that an object should separate the goodies from the baddies? Gee golly gum drops, I am shocked and appalled.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Feminasty Slut posted:

Deal with the devil

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lilljonas posted:

Oh don't worry, Jared's getting questioned as well about russian ties. Lol

lol

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/...3129%23lastpost

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Mr.Tophat posted:

He is a prophet, and in so being, will remain on this earth for the duration of his spirit quest to do the good news and act according to the lol law

Oh, people are getting deported due to this wall talk that involves the idea that an object should separate the goodies from the baddies? Gee golly gum drops, I am shocked and appalled.

that is a bigly lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Some white trash cop was flying a huge Trump flag ever since he was campaigning. It came down after the Obamacare poo poo, lol

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mr.Tophat posted:

Imagine being so goddamn dumb you think the President is a christian because he's white this time. He fails a literal shibboleth by reading from two cornithians and no alarm bells go off in your head.

Imagine believing that you gotta watch out because the anti-christ is coming, and he's gonna be obviously evil as poo poo and get to power anyway, somehow, and donald trump is your candidate and you don't put two and two together at all this whole time. If he was at all competent I would repent like fuckin' crazy and go do whatever the gently caress good works I could to the poor I could think of before armageddon kicks off because holy poo poo every movie/book/cartoon stereotype of the anti-christ literally just happened! Lol!!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
So I imagine this thread like lush fertile soil...

And the first couple weeks were us nervously seeding the ground with some quaint, dainty little LoL bulbs...

and then the rain of tears washed through, rolling over purple mountains and piss-amber waves of grain... the confused tears of Trumpeters as they realized they liked the healthcare they had... the salty-lard tears of D&D posters who got what they wanted but saw it for the monkeys paw it was... and the sweet, sweet tears of laughter as we saw this brace new world for what it was... a LoLicopter ride to the LoLerskate factory...

and now the bounty of LoLs floods us, high as an elephants eye...

What a time to be a LoL

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Krinkle posted:

Imagine being so goddamn dumb you think the President is a christian because he's white this time. He fails a literal shibboleth by reading from two cornithians and no alarm bells go off in your head.

Imagine believing that you gotta watch out because the anti-christ is coming, and he's gonna be obviously evil as poo poo and get to power anyway, somehow, and donald trump is your candidate and you don't put two and two together at all this whole time. If he was at all competent I would repent like fuckin' crazy and go do whatever the gently caress good works I could to the poor I could think of before armageddon kicks off because holy poo poo every movie/book/cartoon stereotype of the anti-christ literally just happened! Lol!!!

Obama was the Antichrist and trump is the actual Messiah, hth

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

SBJ posted:

you would probably get more bites if you tried to provide ways trump isn't a laughable fat old bitch rather than clinging to glorious november 8th like a brain-damaged remora. good luck i know you can do it :)

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Krinkle posted:

i'm sure jesus would approve of those megachurches with stores in them lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
My favorites are the ones with bank branches lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:thurman:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

My favorites are the ones with bank branches lol

If you bothered to read your Bible you'd know there is a lot written about usury and how it is cold and good

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Mr.Tophat posted:

Some guy drops all his responsibility to his community in order to play ballads on his guitar around the country? Sounds like one of those feckless Mexican hombres I keep hearing about.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/sta...%3D3130%23pti22

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
I get that its possible to be actually, factually stupid enough to like trump, and that at least some of trump's online support isn't trolling. I can comprehend it, and I can accept it.

But the idea that someone is so stupid that they think people aren't laughing at trump, and are in fact crying instead, is something I can't believe. It's just a step too far, anyone who posts that kind of sentiment in this thread, to my mind, is not a sincere trump supporter, they're just faking it in the trump is fine thread as some kind of deep cover to... I don't know, jerk off to?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Fuckin :eyepop: wait that's not completely accurate

I need an emoticon that combines :eyepop: (or a variant) with :roflolmao: for this one

slightpirate
Dec 26, 2006
i am the dance commander
Guys its ok. He's only halfway through the latest season of House of Cards. pretty soon Melody and Dolan will make up be stronger than ever.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/846388861362147330

*Nunes contemplates this ancient wisdom*
"aaaah what did HE know? If he's so smart how come he's dead?"
*calls press conference*

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

SBJ posted:

Hell yeah. Welcome to the lol thread my man. *trump pump*

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

SBJ posted:

LOL why so salty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*trump pump* is the truck cabin fist pump + face, btw.