Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States of America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States of America

*a solitary clown honks one enormous horn - in the distance: sirens*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

what hahaha

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Minimalist Program posted:

lol but for real though I can think of at least two other big things that have been damaged by trump, one is the reputation of the USA, which is where he is president. The other big thing he has damaged is his huge rear end, from falling on it and being a big idiot retard when playing golf.

Lol I was just wondering when we would get a picture of Trump falling over, I'm glad it's here.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

god drat hes even making his dumb duck face in this lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

he really does just go around doing a full :gary: all the time llol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
he has the prehensile lips of a chimp

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

god drat hes even making his dumb duck face in this lmao

He's going "this is bad. Just very bad. Bad bad balls. Very sad. just unbelievable."

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

someone needs to make the :gary: smiley but its trump. if i had any idea how to i would

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:gonk:

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/846407004096745473

:toot:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mr.Tophat posted:

He is a prophet, and in so being, will remain on this earth for the duration of his spirit quest to do the good news and act according to the lol law

The Trump Troubadour feels...betrayed?

Oh, people are getting deported due to this wall talk that involves the idea that an object should separate the goodies from the baddies? Gee golly gum drops, I am shocked and appalled.

many lols, worth opening in a private/incognito browser to bypass paywall.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

We're only on day 66. I can't wait to see how low he'll be by 100.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

That's close to rock bottom for a republican. But could Trump actually pass George W's lowest approval rating?

turn off the TV posted:

We're only on day 66. I can't wait to see how low he'll be by 100.

I think 32% is the number of republicans who will never say they don't approve of a republican president. It's basically a zero.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 27, 2017

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

what happens when it reaches zero?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Paranoid Peanut posted:

idk but excellent user name/post combo.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

The Russians may have helped the US elect an American Yeltsin LOL.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Looking forward to Spicey time today. Lots of lol material. Someone better ask "so, what was Plan B again?"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the bus explodes

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

skeletonotherkin posted:

Boris was pretty fuckin funny. Easy-D does it without the booze, though. That's impressive.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

TotalLossBrain posted:

Boris was pretty fuckin funny. Easy-D does it without the booze, though. That's impressive.

He's Boris's cocaine cousin.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

turn off the TV posted:

He's Boris's cocaine cousin.

Now add Rob Ford to the mix and you got a political comedy dream-team. What will they bumble into next?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

oh poo poo, press conference now & sessions is going after sanctuary cities with a hard-on & gleam in his eye

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Kumo posted:

oh poo poo, press conference now & sessions is going after sanctuary cities with a hard-on & gleam in his eye

Ah yes, apparently another basic tenet of the republican party is allowing federal agents to commandeer local police departments to do their jobs for them without any reimbursement.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Minimalist Program posted:

lol but for real though I can think of at least two other big things that have been damaged by trump, one is the reputation of the USA, which is where he is president. The other big thing he has damaged is his huge rear end, from falling on it and being a big idiot retard when playing golf.

lol i wonder if he only has one outfit he golfs in so he can deny how much he golfs "NO THAT PICTURE IS FROM 4 WEEKS AGO SEE THE SHIRT?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NotWearingPants posted:

Ah yes, apparently another basic tenet of the republican party is allowing federal agents to commandeer local police departments to do their jobs for them without any reimbursement.

they're the party of small government

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Paranoid Peanut posted:

That's the first stage. Then Trump morphs into his final form with increased attack and damage and a new special nuclear strike attack that charges up every 3 failed legislative initiatives.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

republicans in the backseat of authoritarianism's car, deciding how many fingers they feel comfortable taking & still feel like they can wear white on their wedding day

but it really fucks over local police because victims & witnesses don't talk if they think they'll be deported

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

skeletonotherkin posted:

I still lol when I think about what the right would have done if Obama said "what, like we're so perfect??" when interviewed about Russia.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Jezus loving lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MarcusC22973194...%3D3149%23pti10

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

ty for cranking up the daily lol big rig. vrooom vroom next stop: lmfao

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Uhh he has this company listed on his LinkedIn and Wikipedia page. Not exactly a huge secret.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

SBJ posted:

:qq: lol :qq: im just :qq: lmao :qq: at trump :qq:

- this thread

Guys I'm sorry to bring this one back up but I was asleep then I caught up and saw this and had a good old fashioned lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

Uhh he has this company listed on his LinkedIn and Wikipedia page. Not exactly a huge secret.

HARD HITTING JORNLAISMS!

lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I am so tired of winning.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

I am so tired of winning.

Tired of winning

Never tired of LOLing

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

We're an opposition now. We don't have to understand things. We just make accusations and lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

have a classic lol then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg