Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

this answer w/r/t the hate crime in new york is disgusting

you mean where the troubled veteran stabbed the homeless guy that no one cares about?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
"ITS NOT THE RIGHT WHY CANT WE loving PUNISH PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT IT IS"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hate use this phrase after the mattering has notted but:

If Obama had like 1/64th of these shady rear end Russian connections House Republicans would have stormed 1600 Pennsylvania like a month ago. Regardless of whether or not he's a straight up Manchurian Candidate or working on their behalf in any way, there's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much loving smoke here it's ridiculous.

I heard a nazi day wrt to trump and Russia "smoke doesn't mean fire "

No you idiot . That's exactly what it means

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I'm mostly zoning out of this Spicer, but is he really poltiicizing hate crimes? I mean, gently caress. Just say its bad and move on. Jesus christ.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Vertical Lime posted:

lmao the raiders are officially moving to vegas

the perfect move in trump's america

Whoa, really?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

help I'm suffering from Winona withdrawl

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

A Man of Many Appetites

11:11 AM, Feb 14, 2016 | By Victorino Matus

In 2008, I was invited to judge a wine-and-oyster pairing competition at the Old Ebbitt Grill. It was a great deal: Rank 20 glasses of whites in order of your liking alongside all the Olympia oysters you can eat. Food writers and oenophiles I expected to see there. But Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia?

This shouldn’t have come as a surprise. Scalia was a man of many appetites. He was also built like a tank. Two chairs down from me, I could see the justice thoughtfully swishing around his glasses, gesturing to the waiter to bring over another iced tray of Olympias. In the end, I downed 43 oysters. Scalia had more. It was a sight to behold.

Afterwards, the judges were invited upstairs to a reception. At the bar, I caught up with Scalia who confessed he preferred beer with oysters (and ordered a beer at the bar). He also said the white varietals all too often reminded him of apples. At some point, he and I and three other judges sat at a table. Scalia then proceeded to order dinner from the menu even though we were still recovering from the competition. But he shot the rest of us a stare that got us to all order dinner. How could we not?

the cia assassination team sure did their research with framing the death

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
man yhe raiders in la is gonna be a helluva thing, fotting for the nfls last decade tho

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The irony gods cry with laughter every time "Omarosa" gets mentioned during a White House press briefing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

A Man of Many Appetites

11:11 AM, Feb 14, 2016 | By Victorino Matus

In 2008, I was invited to judge a wine-and-oyster pairing competition at the Old Ebbitt Grill. It was a great deal: Rank 20 glasses of whites in order of your liking alongside all the Olympia oysters you can eat. Food writers and oenophiles I expected to see there. But Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia?

This shouldn’t have come as a surprise. Scalia was a man of many appetites. He was also built like a tank. Two chairs down from me, I could see the justice thoughtfully swishing around his glasses, gesturing to the waiter to bring over another iced tray of Olympias. In the end, I downed 43 oysters. Scalia had more. It was a sight to behold.

Afterwards, the judges were invited upstairs to a reception. At the bar, I caught up with Scalia who confessed he preferred beer with oysters (and ordered a beer at the bar). He also said the white varietals all too often reminded him of apples. At some point, he and I and three other judges sat at a table. Scalia then proceeded to order dinner from the menu even though we were still recovering from the competition. But he shot the rest of us a stare that got us to all order dinner. How could we not?

ive heard he would refuse to do commencement speeches at colleges that didnt have food up to his standards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

I'mma highjack this bad thread to say that I'd really like it if the CSPAM mods would try to crack down on the literal multiple pages at a time of idiots posting about sandwiches and videogames in completely unrelated threads.

i wonder if they're gonna figure out that the free horchata thread is a honeypot :q:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
"can you work the HFC?"
"WELL..it depends!"

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/846430258391891968

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/846430066733174785

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

:lol: I got suspended in elementary school because my music teacher tried to pull this and I actually said 'yes I can, go to hell' and walked out to pee.

this is the kind of man we need in the white house

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!
Sex Pistols were a boy band assembled to cash in on punk, so having bad opinions is right in their wheelhouse.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt856_nRxQk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

oh boy hate crimes

is oh boy some sort of caveman cop or what

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Haha, holy poo poo, Spicer's saying he pulled the bill because it was bad, not because he didn't have the votes.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i like the idea of scalia being an insecure but aggressive fatty who bullies people into eating whenever he wants to eat so that hes less self conscious about it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Guarantee u they will be the Vegas Raiders and not the Las Vegas Raiders

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lol pushing back on the judge jeanie thing

"it's her show

i know what a lot of people say"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Ehf did you ever finish hyperion

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

ive heard he would refuse to do commencement speeches at colleges that didnt have food up to his standards

hes one of my heros gently caress yeah eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we may die

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zegermans posted:

help I'm suffering from Winona withdrawl

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

I'mma highjack this bad thread to say that I'd really like it if the CSPAM mods would try to crack down on the literal multiple pages at a time of idiots posting about sandwiches and videogames in completely unrelated threads.

That makes a lot of sense, and I noticed you didn't list anime so I support this proposal

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

euphronius posted:

Guarantee u they will be the Vegas Raiders and not the Las Vegas Raiders

VR will be a fad with little mainstream appeal.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jose posted:

the pound is going to drop even further on wednesday so i'd hold back for that at least

also makes my holiday in miami in september way more expensive ffs

thatonewarningsignaboutthenuclearwastedump.png

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dying during a occult catholic gay sex orgy is pretty boss

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Hyperion was like the last 2 years of the obama adm

The Fall of Hyperion is the Trump adm :unsmigghh:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

euphronius posted:

I heard a nazi day wrt to trump and Russia "smoke doesn't mean fire "

No you idiot . That's exactly what it means

it's just a few bad apples those never ruined the bunch or anything

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Al! posted:

you cant spell spicey's sphincter without gum

i wonder if his chewing preferences are influenced by how they feel on his sphincter i mean a wad of wintofresh has to feel different than a glump of tuti-fruiti

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

i wonder if they're gonna figure out that the free horchata thread is a honeypot :q:

a small horchata, with purchase of a meal including a fountain drink, drive thru only

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

That one is even worse !!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mauricepossley/status/846418191815389185

https://twitter.com/davidminpdx/status/846419352857395200

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/846431105439944706

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
he's sarah palin in a cardboard suit

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol how many times is he gonna call kushner 'jared' in one conference. JARED JARED JARED

edit: welp, guess that's it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

its just a few bad barrels of apples, those never ruined the whole crop

its just a few bad crops, it never ruined the farm

its just a few bad farms, it never ruined the economy

just let the bombs fall

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think unrelated posting is insanely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

DeepDickPizza posted:

This song is the best.

That whole album has one of the best run of songs ever. I'm kinda surprised that C-SPAM isn't way into it.

I mean, here's a song about shooting the pigs when they come to drag you away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoq-wqZxg

Seems pretty C-SPAM to me.

• Locked thread