Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

poor life choice posted:

Twitter has been blocked at work and I'm not going to go back and look at posts that have already been marked as viewed. Someone please describe all new hash tag content or artwork or teasers that have been posted on the last couple pages. thanks.

One tweet with one picture. Traveler above a burning last city with destiny 2 super imposed on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Kingtheninja posted:

Is there a good method for getting artifacts? I've found a few on my hunter, but my warlock is near 330 light and still has the blue one you get for hitting 40.

I think you can get them up to maybe 385 by grinding the Court of Oryx for Eris packages. Also a common drop in Archon's Forge.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Kingtheninja posted:

Is there a good method for getting artifacts? I've found a few on my hunter, but my warlock is near 330 light and still has the blue one you get for hitting 40.
strike chests and Archon's Forge are good, they drop up to 400 light. Archon's Forge is also good for ghost shells

also what haveblue said but 330 is good enough for Archons Forge so I would go there asap

Roman fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Mar 27, 2017

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Please tell me the first xpac for Destiny 2 is called Electric Boogaloo.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

texaholic posted:

One tweet with one picture. Traveler above a burning last city with destiny 2 super imposed on top.

Thanks.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Now to find dumdums to dingdong a bell song :negative:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

There is also some stuff that leaked back in August that people have reposted that looks very similar but it isn't official.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/2KKR0kV.mp4

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's the new super traveler

Des2ny: Travel Harder

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

cvnvcnv posted:

Flawless Raider and Platinum conundrum is solved. :dance:

Now to find dumdums to dingdong a bell song :negative:

What did you do for this? It's the last trophy me and a friend are trying to get. We are doing Crota's End and it's only the two of us :negative:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
There's a light globe and a dark globe and here's the lorehahahaha

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
It's Bungie, so I'm guessing a Corrupted Traveler.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Honestly that just makes it look like the one in the back is the real traveler and the one in the front was thrown in to match the circles in the rest of the logo, then someone removed the letters without putting much thought into how it would affect things

haveblue fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 27, 2017

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

It moved...my god...

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Fart Sandwiches posted:

What did you do for this? It's the last trophy me and a friend are trying to get. We are doing Crota's End and it's only the two of us :negative:
After a couple 6-man runs ruined by a dodo in the final moments, I found someone running sherpa on the100, two people at a time (3 total). He knocked out Lamps by himself, pulled us to Bridge where we tower cheesed, then we carefully took down Deathsinger. Crota we ran Celestial Nighthawk Gunslingers to take him down and went 3 rounds of only two swipes, with ogre room murder after round 2. Very smooth, took no time.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

seems they just forgot to remove the art asset

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/846459303489765376

Roman fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Mar 27, 2017

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
That's embarrassing...

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."

Roman posted:

Off to a great start with the sequel.

:bungie:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Too much content, etc etc

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
social media update notes:

- reduced travelers by 0.04%

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
:bungie: indeed

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

that's so loving good lmao

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Classic stitch up.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

How long did it take them to load up the map and move the traveler?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Wait, explain to me what happened like I'm literally retarded and gay

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

Same, except totally unironically

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

el B posted:

They took an image of the city and slapped some smoke n fire on it as well as a detailed traveler. They forgot to remove the original traveler in the image.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
they added in the new, larger traveler looking like it was taking off or whatever. however, they didn't get rid of the 'old' traveler because all they did was edit the existing tower skybox for the promo. because the 'new' traveler and the old traveler don't occupy the same space, it looks like there are two travelers, when the rearmost traveler isn't supposed to be in the image. it's the traveler we already see.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
The second traveler was an inside job :tinfoil:

But yes, loving lol it's the most typical Bungie start to D2

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

cvnvcnv posted:

After a couple 6-man runs ruined by a dodo in the final moments, I found someone running sherpa on the100, two people at a time (3 total). He knocked out Lamps by himself, pulled us to Bridge where we tower cheesed, then we carefully took down Deathsinger. Crota we ran Celestial Nighthawk Gunslingers to take him down and went 3 rounds of only two swipes, with ogre room murder after round 2. Very smooth, took no time.

Cool thanks I'll see if I can get the same poo poo going.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol gg Bungie

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

loving lol bungie.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

But see if you mirror the differences between the two images halfway u get this image of a 2 butts pooping 4ever back and forth

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Has anyone confirmed if Wounded Unicorn survived seeing the 2-Traveler-Poster?

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Roman posted:

lmao this is so good

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

haveblue posted:

Netcode has been gradually improving but isn't perfect. Proximity voice is probably never going to happen, and no one would use it if it did.

The netcode's been dying for me for awhile now. Could do all this stuff perfectly months ago but now I'm getting that Beetle error every other day, and seeing where poo poo like it takes forever for the social space to load and suddenly everyone's dumped into the entrance or a strike suddenly lagging out and everyone's dumped back a checkpoint. I have no idea if it's my connection or Bungie's servers are just dying.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I haven't had any weird networking issues for a while now.

I'll sit in orbit for ten minutes on the daily pvp while it finds me red bar gods but everything tower wise etc has been fine. Same with strikes - plenty of retards using solar weapons on arc burn but its finding them pretty fast.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Policenaut posted:

The netcode's been dying for me for awhile now. Could do all this stuff perfectly months ago but now I'm getting that Beetle error every other day, and seeing where poo poo like it takes forever for the social space to load and suddenly everyone's dumped into the entrance or a strike suddenly lagging out and everyone's dumped back a checkpoint. I have no idea if it's my connection or Bungie's servers are just dying.

It's probably you because the servers Bungie does has are in AWS, and the actual game is run p2p.

Best case it's the people you're playing with.. there's fewer people playing the game so you're more likely to get stuck with some red bar piece of poo poo on the other side of the planet.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

xzzy posted:

It's probably you because the servers Bungie does has are in AWS, and the actual game is run p2p.

Best case it's the people you're playing with.. there's fewer people playing the game so you're more likely to get stuck with some red bar piece of poo poo on the other side of the planet.

Oh, that might be the case. I've got 300 down/100 up, never had that problem before back in the Summer when I was doing raid stuff, and the last time I looked at my party after the Beetle thing happened earlier today the only other guy was a red bar player. It was just really weird that one time I loaded the Iron Mountain social space and it took like 5 minutes and when it finally did load like a dozen people all simultaneously dropped down by the fire and stood around confused before running off to do whatever. Didn't know what to make of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
What if Destiny 2 has too much content?

:ohdear:

• Locked thread