Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what the gently caress did I just read. Trump's most trusted adviser is a lunatic

come the gently caress on dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

video of another nunes interview

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I have elected to believe this at face value

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

remember when obama kept tryin to push tpp thru congress in an election where lovely trade deals were a major talking point

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what a smarty pants

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

what the gently caress did I just read. Trump's most trusted adviser is a lunatic

good morning HUGE PUBES A PLUS, you have been in cryogenic stasis since June 15, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

remember when obama kept tryin to push tpp thru congress in an election where lovely trade deals were a major talking point

ya

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/846493210960637952

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

...what?
is he for real?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ye me too
it was nuts
like my balls

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nunes should prove it

Come back with the Churchill bust

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Big league stuff

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

You're not supposed to come on the field to celebrate a teammate's first homerun, you're supposed to sit on the bench, nonplussed, until he gets back to the dugout, then mob him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_3HE59q2Y

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Augus posted:

...what?
is he for real?

tfw ur tryin 2 cover 4 your smoothbrain boss committing treason but u have no chill

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Solarin posted:

That NYT Pokemon article is a joke

life is a joke. were supposed to laugh at it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schiff has got to just get in the floor of the house and start reading names and facts

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Augus posted:

...what?
is he for real?

It was after he pointed out he did not sneak in at night, but in fact talked to lots of people while he was at the white house including lots of foreign dignitaries, be he is sure, absolutely sure, senior white house officials did not know he was there.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Zucchini is extremely good (outside of chili), and I unironically love how people wind up with zucchini surpluses when they don't realize how quickly it grows

Agreed.

https://food52.com/recipes/13894-zucchini-with-basil-mint-and-honey

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey Turdfuzz what the hell happened to those news stories from last year about killer clowns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What's a good veggie I can grow by just tossing the seeds on the ground in spring and picking as I see fit throughout summer and fall

Southern Indiana

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

What's a good veggie I can grow by just tossing the seeds on the ground in spring and picking as I see fit throughout summer and fall

Southern Indiana

Tomatos

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Epic High Five posted:

Southern Indiana

Okra

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Southern Indiana

He said vegetable not fruit

Jfc

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

weed

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

euphronius posted:

He said vegetable not fruit

Jfc

and people wonder why lawyers are universally hated

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

You can eat kudzu.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

why the gently caress were there so many new posts today

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Epic High Five posted:

Southern Indiana
Cherry tomatoes along a fence are about as effort-free as you can get. Might have to hack some down in the middle of summer if they grow too big.

Bell peppers are about the same, but you'll need a few sticks.

E: green onions, bok choi, radishes are zero effort, too.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Wtf?!

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Southern Indiana

Sorrel for a green can be pretty hardy.

A cucumber that is a heavy producer can be very low maintenance. Ive had good results with this one in TX.
http://www.seedsavers.org/poona-kheera-organic-cucumber

If you live somewhere there are deer, you will prob have to invest in a net or cage.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Wait, Tim Tebow the football guy?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
plant potatoes and cucumbers and cause a localized biome collapse as every plant species in a two block radius gets squeezed out by your predatory garden

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Not a huge fan of tomatoes or okra, what about zucchini

Also poo poo, there's so many deer around here I shouldn't even bother until I can actually set up a fence

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

paranoid randroid posted:

plant potatoes and cucumbers and cause a localized biome collapse as every plant species in a two block radius gets squeezed out by your predatory garden

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Then come at me, for I've no intention of turning back.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Wait, Tim Tebow the football guy?

He decided to play baseball. He's total trash.

quote:

Tebow the baseball player is not a baseball player; he’s a washed-up quarterback who has size and nothing else. His swing is long, and he wields the bat like someone who hasn’t played the sport in more than a decade, which he hasn’t. He can’t catch up to 90 mph, which is well below the major league average for a fastball, and was cutting through fastballs in the zone on Wednesday night. He rolled over twice on fastballs, which is something you generally see professional hitters do only on off-speed stuff, and he showed below-average running speed. In left field, his routes look like those of a wide receiver, although he managed to eventually make his way around to a fly ball in left.

In short, there’s absolutely no baseball justification for Tebow to be here.

• Locked thread