Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Back in the "old days", when I was in college, some students majored in "political-science." I don't know if that's still true. But I fantasized about what a couple of "political scientists" would make of the current insanity. And that's how today's cartoon came to be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Ramirez was a Jeopardy question answer last night. It was also timely since it was about his dumbass Give Me Liberty or give me Obamacare book. Sorry guy but you didn't get Liberty. :unsmigghh:

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

His little blog thing is so weird. Does he genuinely not know what political science is or is he joking? If he doesn't, does he not realise he has the sum total of human knowledge at his fingertips to find it out?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Taear posted:

His little blog thing is so weird. Does he genuinely not know what political science is or is he joking? If he doesn't, does he not realise he has the sum total of human knowledge at his fingertips to find it out?

He thought that being mad meant that no-one could use his images as parody, so I don't think things like 'knowledge' are his strong suit.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Truly the most terrifying of IT's forms

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Looks like those clowns in the White House did it again. What a bunch of clowns. Beep beep.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Bannonwise the fascist clown

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Mar 28, 2017

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I don't think is a good idea to poke fun of fans of conspirations. After all these conspirations of the governement spying on people ended being true.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Tei posted:

I don't think is a good idea to poke fun of fans of conspirations. After all these conspirations of the governement spying on people ended being true.

Basic logic error there. See if you can figure it out yourself.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Taear posted:

He'll set up Google "Settlements" to find out.

Starshark posted:

Basic logic error there. See if you can figure it out yourself.

Please no, I don't want to read an entire page of Tei debating himself.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Tei posted:

What is your opinion on Pizzagate

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

OldTennisCourt posted:

What is your opinion on Pizzagate

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

I don't think it's a good idea to poke fun at conspirations, there are many pizza based conspiracies that turned out to be true #AvoidTheNoid2k17

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Skippy Granola posted:

Political Cartoons: Stalingrad was a time of contrasts

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Fox "Tei" Mulder

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

I dont understand what this is. A rock or something? idgi

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

du -hast posted:

It's a chunk of coal floating on an oil spout.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

du -hast posted:

Forgot to write "Debt" on it again, huh?

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013

Sandpuppy posted:

Once again, Ted leads the charge from his drawing board.

In addition to all of the other reasons that people pointed out, I would like to say that I work for the Postal Service and have had pick up extra hours multiple times this month solely because of the sheer volume of angry letters and post cards going to DC caused my work area to fall behind schedule.

gently caress off, Todd.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Deport The Irish posted:

In addition to all of the other reasons that people pointed out, I would like to say that I work for the Postal Service and have had pick up extra hours multiple times this month solely because of the sheer volume of angry letters and post cards going to DC caused my work area to fall behind schedule.

gently caress off, Todd.

I'm unable to find it now, but one of the first – if not the first – cartoons Rall drew after 9/11 was about how writing letters to politicians was less effective as a change mechanism than flying planes into the WTC.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

How can he drown in the swamp when he himself is made of swamp?

Was hoping there'd be another SS agent in the 18th hole or golf bag.

I like the goblin ears and nose.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Sandpuppy posted:

How can he drown in the swamp when he himself is made of swamp?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Silly libs, thinking people are entitled to health care. Poors should die in the streets imo.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the jurassic park mirror mistake....

also obama is on the wrong side ??

and what the heck why would all those words be displayed normally..... !!

oddium fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Mar 28, 2017

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Imgur keeps loving up, hotlinking from twitter's ok, right?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm pretty sick of "civilized" people complaining that we are being forced to kill civilians and how unfair that is when we do it anyway.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

twoday posted:

Is he really arguing that women shouldn't have rights? Really?

That post was mostly being facetious about theocracy. The real key is he just says rights, not equal rights.

Middle easterners hate us because we give women and gays more rights than they do but we can't go around giving them TOO many.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I could swear I recently saw a PRO-Trump comic with the same imagery, a Democrat/Donkey holding up a stop sign and getting run over. The gist of the comic was "good".

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Vib Rib posted:

I could swear I recently saw a PRO-Trump comic with the same imagery, a Democrat/Donkey holding up a stop sign and getting run over. The gist of the comic was "good".

I think it was a Branco.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

I'm pretty okay with mocking ISIS as they are human scum tbh

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Radish posted:

I'm pretty sick of "civilized" people complaining that we are being forced to kill civilians and how unfair that is when we do it anyway.

Guerrilla fighters kinda have to hide in civilian populations. When they try making "training camps" out in the desert, the USA bombs them to Kingdom Come.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The comic is blaming civilian casualties that the US causes on ISIS which is somewhat true but also is pushing the line that our hands are tied and the blood from the people we kill isn't on us.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

D.N. Nation posted:

I'm unable to find it now, but one of the first – if not the first – cartoons Rall drew after 9/11 was about how writing letters to politicians was less effective as a change mechanism than flying planes into the WTC.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
you're gonna have to explain why the letter is important for the numerous amounts of people like me who aren't from new jersey and also were kids when that letter was sent, assuming that says oct 9 2001, its kind of hard to tell

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

mandatory lesbian posted:

you're gonna have to explain why the letter is important for the numerous amounts of people like me who aren't from new jersey and also were kids when that letter was sent, assuming that says oct 9 2001, its kind of hard to tell

It's the letter that kicked off the post-9/11 anthrax scare.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone have the original I looooove death comic?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I know it was a Monte Wolverton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SomeMathGuy posted:

It's the letter that kicked off the post-9/11 anthrax scare.

huh that happened so close to it, wild

• Locked thread