Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/812168944773636096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/846760827864666113

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

I can't stand bourbon barrel brews, yet I like bourbon

Try Against the Grain's 70k (made in Angel's Envy barrels) and learn just how loving incredible they can be

I had chefs coming from all over for it when my store had it on tap to drink and cook with because it was complex and balanced and worth every goddamn penny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"mist" is german slang for manure

it's not really slang, it's just a straight up word for it, isn't it?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

oh yeah I also forgot he said some poo poo about secretly feeding people your cum without their consent

lmao whatever

no big deal right

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

David Cameron destroyed the UK lol

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

orange sky posted:

The funny thing is the UK HAD all the amazing deals. They were the pampered ones in the EU and still felt like they had a bad deal.

For example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate

Terrific isn't it? Unfortunately, the people who voted for Brexit are exactly like Trump supporters. They felt that something was wrong, bunch of people told them that everything could be fixed with one neat trick, those spokespeople by and large liked being in the pub and so were deemed ok and real and legit and that was that.

Of course, the real blame should go to David Cameron, who held the referendum for entirely political reasons because he's a fuckwit toff who once hosed a pig.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Bourbon is v environmentally friendly

The barrels have to be new but none are trashed afterwards. They are used to age all kinds of stuff like beer and foods and scotch

Then when they've done that for awhile and are pretty nasty, they're broken up and boiled down and sold as Canadian Whiskey

the only thing canadian i'll drink is la fin du monde because holy poo poo that's good beer

also the name is very apt for this timeline

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Bourbon is v environmentally friendly

The barrels have to be new but none are trashed afterwards. They are used to age all kinds of stuff like beer and foods and scotch

Then when they've done that for awhile and are pretty nasty, they're broken up and boiled down and sold as Canadian Whiskey

You serious about canadian whiskey being the broken in bourbon wood chips?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
aw gently caress this

i'm not watching that son of a bitch today

gently caress him

uh...

well maybe just the first few questions

maybe he'll poo poo his pants in a historical manner

but baby's gotta eat, i can't waste time on this monkey

what to do

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
spicey time and hes still busting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSs5qZUcRqI

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Al! posted:

Are you sure this is a childrens show

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I liked how immediately after Brexit won, every public face of it immediately resigned and refused to help it along and then fled the country

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Perfectly Safe posted:

Terrific isn't it? Unfortunately, the people who voted for Brexit are exactly like Trump supporters. They felt that something was wrong, bunch of people told them that everything could be fixed with one neat trick, those spokespeople by and large liked being in the pub and so were deemed ok and real and legit and that was that.

Of course, the real blame should go to David Cameron, who held the referendum for entirely political reasons because he's a fuckwit toff who once hosed a pig.

Whoa lets not assume anything. We have no idea how many times he hosed a pig but we know it was at least once.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:holymoley:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

I liked how immediately after Brexit won, every public face of it immediately resigned and refused to help it along and then fled the country

didn't a few of them gently caress off back to putin as well?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

and then Nigel Farage came over to tour with Trump so he could say he helped destroy two countries in a year

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

seriously though what's the deal with Cernovich and gorilla cum? I simply can not google search this.

Pm me and I'll show you :grin:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

when the alimony stops he should consider a carreer as a prostitute, men should be able to do what they want with their bodies and im sure with his connections he could get a good clientelle of conservative politicians who would love to give him all the jizz he can handle

Philthy posted:

I'm sure the EU can offer them all kinds of amazing deals to make Britain even more salty.

SMDH

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

it's not really slang, it's just a straight up word for it, isn't it?

it has more of an agricultural context when taken literally but yeah the slang is lightly pejorative

which is why it's so funny that they didn't change the name for that market

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

lmao nigel farage immediately ended his affair with the british people and hightailed it to moscow to work as an 'english teacher' who does this apparently

paranoid randroid posted:

and then Nigel Farage came over to tour with Trump so he could say he helped destroy two countries in a year

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

Whoa lets not assume anything. We have no idea how many times he hosed a pig but we know it was at least once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHOJgs-5Y3s

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shageletic posted:

You serious about canadian whiskey being the broken in bourbon wood chips?

It's probably not literally true but Canadian whiskey is widely mocked because it's generally bad stuff mixed up with added neutral grain spirits and theres like no standards or regulation

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Are they still rah rahing this Pipeline XL poo poo? It's not even US oil is it? Those jobs are gone when it's done. What the gently caress.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nonsense posted:

lmao nigel farage immediately ended his affair with the british people and hightailed it to moscow to work as an 'english teacher' who does this apparently

I approve of anything that involved Nigel flying, and encourage him to do so as often as possible.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Utz posted:

aw gently caress this

i'm not watching that son of a bitch today

gently caress him

uh...

well maybe just the first few questions

maybe he'll poo poo his pants in a historical manner

but baby's gotta eat, i can't waste time on this monkey

what to do

Good so far. Yates stuff. Want someone to ask him about his business in russia

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
lol spicer laying out the plan to not block yates

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Philthy posted:

Are they still rah rahing this Pipeline XL poo poo? It's not even US oil is it? Those jobs are gone when it's done. What the gently caress.

everything is foreign made, and the people making money are Trump's butt buddy foreigners

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Aw man

Going a week off of booze has effects when you jump back in

SpiceBoy oughta gently caress off

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
that's the story

i'm stickin to it

no matter what

ah poo poo i'm watchin after all

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm sad I missed car chat

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

deVos has a gun in the small of the astronaut's back.

Just in case, you know.

Bears.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Utz posted:

that's the story

i'm stickin to it

no matter what

ah poo poo i'm watchin after all

:smith: :same:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

as we often do for spicey time, we have this on in nite crew tv

http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Oh btw everyone should read that New Yorker article about the WH news room for many lols and needed back canon for Spicer melt downs

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

because trump is a nutter

Certainly not the antichrist. In no way resembles that guy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nonsense posted:

David Cameron destroyed the UK lol

then quit rather than try and deal with the fall out the oval office

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
trump sat in a truck ergo jobs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I can't stand likening politics to Harry potter movies but that dude is literally the goblin king from the hobbit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/dw_europe/status/846771441987178497

• Locked thread