Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

seriously though what's the deal with Cernovich and gorilla cum? I simply can not google search this.

His thing is called gorilla mindset and he's obsessed with nofap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

petit choux posted:

Certainly not the antichrist. In no way resembles that guy.

well he's not black, for one

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

It's probably not literally true but Canadian whiskey is widely mocked because it's generally bad stuff mixed up with added neutral grain spirits and theres like no standards or regulation

There are a few decent examples (40 Creek Copper Pot comes to mind) but yeah most Canadian whiskies are absurdly sweet and lovely

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

Tesla has yet to be profitable by the way. Bubble will pop very very badly.

It just needs to last a few more months until I can sell my house. Then crash away so I can buy something in the Denver area at an appropriate price.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattLaslo/status/846770059536158721

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shageletic posted:

Oh btw everyone should read that New Yorker article about the WH news room for many lols and needed back canon for Spicer melt downs

Just spoiler up some TL;DR, because I have a job and poo poo

orange sky
May 7, 2007

He says "frankly" a lot

I don't think he's being frank

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it never ceases to amaze me how the trump admin walks into every trap re: acting guilty

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I am very reassured by our constantly-on-the-defensive Executive Branch

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

ArmZ posted:

it never ceases to amaze me how the trump admin walks into every trap re: acting guilty

puppetmastered

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jose posted:

then quit rather than try and deal with the fall out the oval office

hard to top loving a dead pigs mouth and then loving a entire country as an encore

i mean it's possible, like loving your daughter and then loving an entire country would do it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

this man starred in both Top Secret! and Batman Forever

just stop and think about that, that's your koan for the day

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Yeah, lower the corporate rate

:yeah:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nonsense posted:

I legit want Pence and Trump gone together. I want President Ryan, I want Paul Ryan to absolutely destroy what is left of the Republican party.

This fits in perfectly with my chaos theory of trump destroying the republican party and a massive realignment as emboldened leftists create their own party, causing dems to flee to the right to finally pick up their mythical moderates

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

euphronius posted:

I'm sad I missed car chat

I don't know much about cars themselves it the business is very interesting.

I've noticed that the used market has gotten much more reasonable over the last two years.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:cawg:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i strengthen the power of my cum by sucking off a lot of dudes and swallowing, cumshitter is doing it all wrong which is why he's not a hit with the ladies

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
i know i've seen spicer approach the podium

i mean i know he has legs and i must have seen them

but when i watch him at the podium i always just imagine no legs, with some kind of mechanical scaffolding with wires and tubes hanging out

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Spoondick posted:

i strengthen the power of my cum by sucking off a lot of dudes and swallowing, cumshitter is doing it all wrong which is why he's not a hit with the ladies

you mean buttchugging doesn't work with cum? :confused:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
just an empty torso

vital organs are in a room on the floor below

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

That DICK! posted:

think there's a bug going around

Putinfluenza

gregday
May 23, 2003

Another trump lie. He said th[ VP would be in charge of all foreign and domestic policy, but he's put Jared in that role.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

cernovich lives in his current girlfriend's father's guest bedroom, his income is entirely from his ex-wife's alimony and what little he can cajole from his fellow cum-eating jizzwizards

so how did he get on 60 Minutes again :raise:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Utz posted:

but when i watch him at the podium i always just imagine no legs, with some kind of mechanical scaffolding with wires and tubes hanging out

imagining squeaking wheels as the animation muppet upper half of Spicy is slowly and emotionlessly pushed out behind the podium by two aides before coming to life

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Utz posted:

Have you really seen them?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

I'm sad I missed car chat

gently caress there was car chat? :smith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dork457 posted:

reminds me of the sportscenter commercial where the serious old football analyst guy is actually broadcasting from his bedroom and is a huge white trash metalhead

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

pathetic little tramp posted:

Anyway, Clan MacLaren checking in to say I'm fully on board with our independence from the fookin British. Scots Wha Hae.

Once done, strongly recommending you guillotine your aristocracy and redistribute that land.

Naturally, other than Clan MacLaren aristocrats :hattip:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Weeping Wound posted:

60 minutes has always been about expounding on the shittier parts of society, hasn't it?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Dork457 posted:

he makes a better easter bunny than a leprechaun

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Lock the doors.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it wasn't car chat as much as it was, "Tesla isn't the future, it's finding a niche luxury market in an already existing electric car industry"

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/846427245543636995

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

60 minutes has always been about expounding on the shittier parts of society, hasn't it?

well the show's on television for 60 minutes so

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ArmZ posted:

He's a stupid fat Raskolnikov

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Weeping Wound posted:

The show is going downhill.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol Spicer doesn't know how many people it takes to pass things in the House, said it was 216.

It's 218, right? Right?!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

"Trump literally cannot solve any of our problems and that is why I support him"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
spicer is so goddamn stupid

• Locked thread