Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

A Figgy paw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

minivanmegafun posted:

3 leg and tail oscar dangle

3 legs, 1 tail, and 1 eye actually

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

beatlegs posted:

one expertise of cats is making you feel like a disappointment

To wit:

https://youtu.be/TI0K9ndbAeY

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A couple of friends are moving to the uk from Australia. They're taking their cats along for the 22 hour flight. Poor babies!

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Fighting a sinus infection so I haven't had much of an appetite today. Roomie gets me pizza and I take a nap after I eat a slice.
I get up an hour later, and discover Francois hopped on the counter, got into the box, and ate all the sausage off the remaining slices. :argh:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

so nice of you to leave all that tasty sausage on a heated bed of cheese and bread for Francois

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

the other day i cooked a pizza, cut some slices to take to my neighbor's. before i left i thought "oh poo poo, better cover it up so scamp won't eat it while i'm gone" then remembered scamp isn't here anymore :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats what he wanted you to think so he could steal some pizza

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

Josh Lyman posted:

i'll drive leland to your destination in my prius

this is not a plot to steal him

We would never steal Leland. We would never return him to you with a new Lelandfriend. Never. At sunset.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

catface has flown from the pacific nw to florida/vice versa three times and it wasn't bad. I took her in the cabin each time (which was like 125$ per trip) and while she had to be under the seat for takeoff/landing I could have the carrier on my lap for the actual flight

that being said, traveling with catface is easy mode because as soon as she's in the actual carrier she just goes "this is my life now :C" and dozes

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Radio! posted:

catface has flown from the pacific nw to florida/vice versa three times and it wasn't bad. I took her in the cabin each time (which was like 125$ per trip) and while she had to be under the seat for takeoff/landing I could have the carrier on my lap for the actual flight

that being said, traveling with catface is easy mode because as soon as she's in the actual carrier she just goes "this is my life now :C" and dozes

confirmed catface is the best :3:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

this showed up as a fb memory from 4 years ago. too drat real, tearing up

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

good way to start page 5413 imo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moo has been to:

Oklahoma (her birthplace)
Colorado
Texas
Alaska
Illinois

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

bump_fn posted:

man i need to meet oscar before i leave chicago

also: tfw u dont actually fit on the windowsill and also your servant's loving iphone has forgotten how to loving focus aag

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Radio! posted:

I expect Leland would howl the whole time

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chloe is so good

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

I might be doing this with Leland this year...thanks!

if it's just leland, it's probably easiest just to bring him on-board. get some good good drugs from the very to sedate him

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Chloe has such a great face and those ears:3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kwyndig posted:

Chloe has such a great face and those ears:3:

yeah the ears really seal the deal

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i wish i could get a pic of what it looks like to wake up with her standing on my chest sniffing my eyeballs but this is a runner up in terms of "wake up bitch"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bump_fn posted:

i wish i could get a pic of what it looks like to wake up with her standing on my chest sniffing my eyeballs but this is a runner up in terms of "wake up bitch"

"kibble before computer, rear end in a top hat"

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

In 1987 my folks moved from San Francisco to Honolulu. Hawaii has a quarantine for animals that back then was 6 months long. Weezer, our cat, was at least 14 years old at that point and my stepmother was especially worried about Weezer not being able to live through that experience. So when it came time to fly, my father put Weezer into a paper bag and blew weed smoke into it until Weezer was well stoned. My stepmother then put Weezer into her carry-on bag. When they went through the x-ray, apparently the technician gave a weird look at the screen and my stepmother picked up her bag and said "It's a cat model" and left quickly. Weezer was successfully smuggled into Hawaii and lived for another 4 years :)

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Posting potatos

https://twitter.com/Luisfius/status/846761680910532610

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

In 1987 my folks moved from San Francisco to Honolulu. Hawaii has a quarantine for animals that back then was 6 months long. Weezer, our cat, was at least 14 years old at that point and my stepmother was especially worried about Weezer not being able to live through that experience. So when it came time to fly, my father put Weezer into a paper bag and blew weed smoke into it until Weezer was well stoned. My stepmother then put Weezer into her carry-on bag. When they went through the x-ray, apparently the technician gave a weird look at the screen and my stepmother picked up her bag and said "It's a cat model" and left quickly. Weezer was successfully smuggled into Hawaii and lived for another 4 years :)

lmbo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Your parents are amazing

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Was that his name before or after the incident?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

around this time i can recall people transporting birds in wrapping-papered shoeboxes right in the cabin

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hello I'm stuck at work and everything sucks please post:
- all the cats

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sadie got midday treats today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpivbwIhrTk

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

- all the cats

heres my sisters cat the beautiful bunny leo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bump_fn posted:

heres my sisters cat the beautiful bunny leo

yo that's a mountain lion

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

*ahem*

house panther

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

yo that's a mountain lion

Roosevelt posted:

*ahem*

house panther

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Felis Panthera Domicilus

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

- all the cats

here's Lulu sniffing a ball of her own fuzz after getting the furminator experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

traveling pre-9/11 was so much better