Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
So much going on, hard to keep up.

The wall: considering they'll have to expropriate a bunch, let's take a look on Tpumr experience with that:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Forbes_(farmer)

Okay good, good, potential lols ahead.

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Mar 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
climate change :smith:

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Hahahaha holy lmao how did none of us think of this before? Goddamnit Jose I'm at work and my jaw dropped then I was literally shaking with my fists pressed against my mouth trying to stifle all the lols

:nws: that poo poo

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dongattack posted:

climate change :smith:

The media is really hyping this because of course they are but seriously, we were not doing poo poo about climate change anyway, and we never will

Its not like our parks are going to suddenly perish because trump rewrote the tepid promises that Obama knew no one would follow anyway, we are just as hosed as we ever were so there's no need to be sad about this

Just embrace nihilism and lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lurk Ethic posted:

Hahahaha holy lmao how did none of us think of this before? Goddamnit Jose I'm at work and my jaw dropped then I was literally shaking with my fists pressed against my mouth trying to stifle all the lols

:nws: that poo poo

i stole ti from cspam lol

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

4th dimensional comedic timing, drat

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

The media is really hyping this because of course they are but seriously, we were not doing poo poo about climate change anyway, and we never will

Its not like our parks are going to suddenly perish because trump rewrote the tepid promises that Obama knew no one would follow anyway, we are just as hosed as we ever were so there's no need to be sad about this

Just embrace nihilism and lol

im just glad i will die of old age before its a real problem

rip the next generation olololol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dongattack posted:

im just glad i will die of old age before its a real problem

rip the next generation olololol

Silver lining: every other generation of humans has sucked, so it's pretty likely the next one will suck too

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

When crops start dying off people are going to invest a shitload in vertical farming technology, so I don't think that we're totally hosed until the planet starts to turn into Mercury.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Apparently his real name is Ken but the nickname he prefers to go by is Chuck. So Trump made a mistake but not quite as funny of one.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/846112245797007360/photo/1

"He's totally working guys. Like, super hard. See that news alert, see that's how you can tell he works hard! what a great president"

fox news, everybody

wow they managed to fit a golf course inside the white house.
e: lol ok he left anyway

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 28, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol that it warrants a news alert that our president will work over the weekend

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'm dying

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

thathonkey posted:

lol that it warrants a news alert that our president will work over the weekend

and he's probably not even working it's just that it's his first weekend of his presidency (lol trump is president) in which he's staying at the white house instead of his florida golf resort lmbo

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Cnut the Great posted:

People unironically throwing shade on Edward Snowden in defense of the honor of Hillary Goddamn Clinton. An entirely new kind of lol in the Trumplols thread.

It's not in defense of HRC, it's in opposition to saying loving stupid things. I suppose you think that tweet is the height of edgy political sophistication.

also, I'm Chuck

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gobblecoque posted:

and he's probably not even working it's just that it's his first weekend of his presidency (lol trump is president) in which he's staying at the white house instead of his florida golf resort lmbo

Nope! He didn't even stay in the white house, he went to one of his golf courses in Virginia and snuck around like a kid avoiding his parents

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
"Chuck"'s name is actually Kenneth. He is nicknamed Chuck and evidently has been for at least a year, for some godforsaken reason. That lol was so good that it ruined my day to discover it's illegitimate, but better you find out from me than some smug Trump blowjob.

edit: oh nevermind, I can't read either

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
So what you're saying is that trump is playing 69 dimensional chess and using a power play, by calling the guy a name he knows he doesn't go by

Genius!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/846112245797007360/photo/1

"He's totally working guys. Like, super hard. See that news alert, see that's how you can tell he works hard! what a great president"

fox news, everybody

Psycho Society posted:

*BREAKING NEWS* The president as started doing his job as of an hour ago! Great job everbody

That tweet is from Saturday, and the lol is that he didn't even end up doing that, he hosed off to a Virginia golf course

Absolutely. Perfect. Lol.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/846826423423766529

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

loving LOL at the middle America thinking that letting companies pour toxic chemicals into their water in exchange for 10-15 years worth of jobs is a good deal. I hope they have good medical coverage.... Hahaha. A lot children are gonna suffer.... Oh I made myself sad. :smith:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The hills have eyes basically

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

the gently caress is russian salad dressing

I think he meant russian salad TOSSING which totally could be a line of inquiry in this investigation

Also LOL at Devin's dense act.

"Give me a reason to recuse myself"
"Okay, where do I start...."

Like seriously everyone knows he is the definition of compromised

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Shwqa posted:

loving LOL at the middle America thinking that letting companies pour toxic chemicals into their water in exchange for 10-15 years worth of jobs is a good deal. I hope they have good medical coverage.... Hahaha. A lot children are gonna suffer.... Oh I made myself sad. :smith:

Hey!! Thread police here no sads only happies!! :P

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Arrhythmia posted:

the gently caress is russian salad dressing

It's mayonnaise and ketchup.

Americans put it on salad.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Shwqa posted:

Sorry to dampen your lol but this happened anyway under Obama and will always happen no matter what, the climate is hosed because humans are hilariously short sighted

Just be glad trump is doing it in a funnier and more public way than any of his predecessors

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

NotWearingPants posted:

It's mayonnaise and ketchup.

Americans put it on salad.

Lmao

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Saw a lol from 2006 in my twatter feed.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Sorry to dampen your lol but this happened anyway under Obama and will always happen no matter what, the climate is hosed because humans are hilariously short sighted

Just be glad trump is doing it in a funnier and more public way than any of his predecessors

You are right, there is always a silver lining.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Shwqa posted:

Lol, what jobs is this going to create except toxic avenger? All it will really do is lower the bottom line and result in greater dividends for shareholders and bonuses to upper management. In fact, more jobs will likely be lost since there will be less of a need for environmental compliance personnel. Americans are loving retarded and have no idea how economics work.

lol!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

1redflag posted:

Lol, what jobs is this going to create except toxic avenger? All it will really do is lower the bottom line and result in greater dividends for shareholders and bonuses to upper management. In fact, more jobs will likely be lost since there will be less of a need for environmental compliance personnel. Americans are loving retarded and have no idea how economics work.

lol!

And they put ketchup and mayonnaise on salad fukn lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I bet that Donald Turmp brings his android phone with him to the toilet to tweet and if people call him while he's on the toilet he picks up and talks to them while he's pooping and the other people can hear it.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Minimalist Program posted:

I bet that Donald Turmp brings his android phone with him to the toilet to tweet and if people call him while he's on the toilet he picks up and talks to them while he's pooping and the other people can hear it.

That's pretty hot

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump isn't throwing out the first pitch at the national's game because he doesn't want to get booed by the entire stadium

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

1redflag posted:

lol!

Yeah if anything it's less jobs.

No regulations = throw that stuff in the river or whatever is fastest who cares

Regulations = call the local environmental services company (JOBS!!!) to take care of this stuff properly

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
When trump screams fake news, is he deflecting or does he really believe a lot of these things arent true?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

unpacked robinhood posted:

And they put ketchup and mayonnaise on salad fukn lol

ew is this true?

mods??

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

1redflag posted:

lol!

That's exactly what this guy said
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/politics/trump-climate-change-executive-order/

quote:

"These actions are an assault on American values and they endanger the health, safety and prosperity of every American," Tom Steyer, the president of NexGen Climate, said in a statement. "Trump is deliberately destroying programs that create jobs and safeguards that protect our air and water, all for the sake of allowing corporate polluters to profit at our expense."

That guy's in charge of a climate change PAC, so he's not exactly unbiased, but it's easy to see how working on upgrading to a cleaner energy infrastructure would provide more jobs than propping up some filthy old coal plants for a few years will

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Minimalist Program posted:

hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

When trump screams fake news, is he deflecting or does he really believe a lot of these things arent true?

I think it starts as the former category and then once he commits to saying it he gradually dumb-guy-rationalizes his way into the latter category