Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Miz owns almost as hard as Nikki sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
The Superface Mizanins will save the audience by returning to the ring and cutting Nikki's promo short.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
The best build to a lovely match since Starcade '97.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
That was the kind of thing where I would probably have ended up cheering for John Cena if not for years of John Cena. So good work, really.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Nikki going in hard is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lord Chumley posted:

well not yet anyway

They said everyone in that 10 man is repping SD in the ARMBAR so....

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nikki Bella is garbage,

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't feel like Miz and Maryse are the faces, they did just attack a man's entire life, but Nikki and Cena's "MY MAN WILL KICK YOUR rear end" reminds me of white trash junkies who have to fight at any slight.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Like, his delivery and intensity are a model that everyone should be learning from but he cuts promos the way Hulk Hogan wrestles matches

He's always right, his opponents are only as much of a threat as he deems them worthy of being, and because he's John Cena, he gets to break the promo rules everyone else abides by and be the coolest and best

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Supreme Allah posted:

if that was the worst thing he's fought through then he shouldn't of mentioned it

I agree. Especially not on a show run by DB for gently caress's sake. Though I don't think it -is-. If I remember correctly he had a pretty hosed few discs in his back that needed to be fixed for like three years. Or his neck. Somethin.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
Way to look like the punk-rear end hiding behind the bully while shouting poo poo, Nikki.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

cronox2 posted:

The best build to a lovely match since Starcade '97.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

And by the way, didn't the Bellas get released too because they were awful? They literally went down the same path as Maryse here. Matter of fact, I think Maryse was more successful.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

Homes? John is also Eddies son?

He absorbs everybody he kills. He also said "prove me wrong"

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

If Cena proposes to Nikki at Wrestlemania Miz should one-up him by impregnating Maryse

Right then and there

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

CarlCX posted:

Like, his delivery and intensity are a model that everyone should be learning from but he cuts promos the way Hulk Hogan wrestles matches

He's always right, his opponents are only as much of a threat as he deems them worthy of being, and because he's John Cena, he gets to break the promo rules everyone else abides by and be the coolest and best

brrrrrrrrrapadooooo

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

DoctorGonzo posted:

Nikki Bella is garbage,

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

And by the way, didn't the Bellas get released too because they were awful? They literally went down the same path as Maryse here. Matter of fact, I think Maryse was more successful.

no.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol poor American Alpha. Not even a Smackdown tag match on the Mania card

Usos are the champs now

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Miz and Maryse are the best because when I heard about this match I thought it would be a dumb and colossal waste of time. And now its 5 days away and I'm actually going to be upset if they lose.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I think they wanted to try to get famous and rich without all the hard work. They failed, and came back to WWE and hosed their way to success.

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
i predict miz/maryse win and cena/nikki just have the savage/elizabeth post match type moment

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
wtf is american alpha wearing

no for real i can't tell

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They know that this feud made Nikki looks like poo poo, right?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh no way I'm most definitely right. *cuts the exact same promo John Cena just cut 5 minutes ago*

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Erebus posted:

If Cena proposes to Nikki at Wrestlemania Miz should one-up him by impregnating Maryse

Right then and there

:dance: The ultimate thrill ride. :dance:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ijii posted:

I think they wanted to try to get famous and rich without all the hard work. They failed, and came back to WWE and hosed their way to success.

durrrrrrrr

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

And what the gently caress is Dolph doing in this match?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

BWV posted:

The Miz and Maryse are the best because when I heard about this match I thought it would be a dumb and colossal waste of time. And now its 5 days away and I'm actually going to be upset if they lose.

I have a strong feeling things will not go their way :(

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
let's talk about the fall of ziggler, i'll start:

lol

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shima Honnou posted:

wtf is american alpha wearing

no for real i can't tell

nothin at all

nothin at all

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

these are all ARMBAR entrants

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
No, seriously, why is Dolph in a tag match?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Dolph is gonna lose to the gold Andre on top of the trophy

bartok
May 10, 2006

More wrestlers should take fashion advice from the early 90's Steiner Brothers.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I thought Dolph killed himself

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

these are all ARMBAR entrants

I saw all these tag team guys and immediately wondered who his tag team partner was. All right I get it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Dolph's in the ARMBAR. It's sad they didn't elevate the importance of Smackdown's tag division but Dolph absolutely belongs in the Wrestlemania dumping ground.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I have a strong feeling things will not go their way :(

yea i know, which makes me an even dumber mark for getting so invested. but still, those two have such a good thing going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

ribtstu posted:

let's talk about the fall of ziggler, i'll start:

lol

To continue on this:

good

• Locked thread