Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

AbortRetryFail posted:

I predict the enemy is going to cause us much MASS PANIC and SURPRISE AND TERROR this round. :ohdear:

cryodude isnt playing, so we're safe :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Remember, there are two things that entertain the spectators:

1) :siren::derp: MASS PANIC :derp::siren:
2) :supaburn: SURPRISE AND TERROR :supaburn:

We're not doing our job as Goon LP victims participants if there isn't at least a little of both per round! :mil101:

See this guy gets it

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Crazycryodude posted:

See this guy gets it

I was betting youd be Boche Corps Commander this round :v: You were scary good at predicting us last time.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Loel posted:

Corps Commanders dont need to manage every tile, thats what subordinates are for :v:

The issue here being that we still don't have actual long-term defensive plans, and poor Hunt11 is stuck eyeballing where and how to place our defenses in the rear.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Loel posted:

I was betting youd be Boche Corps Commander this round :v: You were scary good at predicting us last time.

I was, for all of a few days before a combination of misclicking this thread and already wanting out because oh my god it's really stressful lead to my resignation.

Observing is way more fun, I get to watch the panic in real time.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

my dad posted:

The issue here being that we still don't have actual long-term defensive plans, and poor Hunt11 is stuck eyeballing where and how to place our defenses in the rear.

It is not too bad. For the most part I have a decent amount of independence and since we have managed to buy a lot of time I have been able to just about make a solid line of trenches.

Edit: Also though it is a shame that Crazycryodude was unable to return to Boche command this round, it is relaxing not having to worry about a commander who already knows exactly what you are going to try to do.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

https://vimeo.com/125064954

You look up and notice that the sky is beginning to cloud over as afternoon turns to evening.

Day 2, Turn 32
German initiative

The 22nd Brigade fails to change its orders, and then, losing initiative, gets charged.

Pater Meus gallops up in support, but he can't charge a brigade that itself is charging, and must settle for rifle fire. The 21st moves up behind him to fill the trench.

You pound the enemy cavalry, and more besides, with indirect fire. It mostly ends well.

But they do succeed in getting a few companies into contact...

Oh dear. The south goes a bit better for you, screenshot missing, sorry. And this happens, as well.

Day 2, Turn 33
British initiative

The 21st begins filling that trench; their machine gun is already in position and opens fire.

Pater Meus's guns go looking for a target, and boy, do they find it.

Pater Meus himself leads a charge.

The south continues unabated.

You can also just about see that shells are falling on the wire. The result of the charge in the Foret d'Effyaders:

I do want to draw your attention to the right-hand MG, which has dropped itself into a trench. One cavalry company approaches and gets sent back the way it came, retreating suppressed. A second one comes in and is summarily shot dead. Trench fighting! It's much less of a sure thing than close combat in the open...

Day 2, Turn 34
British initiative

Your arse hortillery continues spotting and prepares to fire.

There aren't many men left on either side in the forest...

In the south, you see yet another rout, and you also see the German wire blown to buggery by your indirect fire.

This time it's a German trench mortar which scores a kill in close combat...

Day 2, Turn 35
British initiative

Your guns pack up and retreat; the enemy's guns begin delivering indirect fire into Effyaders and onto your arse hortillery.

That screenshot was taken after the rally phase; there were more than enough guns firing to successfully repel the charge. Pater Meus makes a morale check, using the die that just failed for the Germans, and succeeds as well as possible. Your halfway overview...

Day 2, Turn 36
British initiative

More indirect fire ends the tale of Pater Meus for now.

Day 2, Turn 37
British initiative

None of your brigades have orders to move. None of them spot the enemy. All that can be heard are the occasional noises of your engineers scuttling around between jobs.

Day 2, Turn 38
German initiative

And nobody came...

Day 2, Turn 39
German initiative

...and nobody came. This is the last thing you see before night rules take effect.

The 8th Division will begin arriving in the next update, comprising the 23rd, 24th, and 25th Brigades; and an artillery brigade with 4 18-pounders and 4 heavier guns still to be decided. You may introduce any two of them on Turn 40, and the remaining two on Turn 46. Your deployment map is unchanged.

In addition, the weather is deteriorating. There is a chance on every subsequent turn that it will begin to rain. The effects of rain will be given to you as they, ahem, take effect; depending on how hard it rains, this may include reduced spotting, certain types of fire becoming more (or less) effective, trouble trying to cross fords, interesting times in the trenches, and more. It's a real magical mystery tour!

The date for the next deadline is uncertain. Plan for it to be Thursday 30th March, but don't be surprised if it gets bumped to Friday 31st, and there's an off-chance it might go further to Saturday 1st (no, really, it might). b]The next update will be 12 turns long.[/b]

Oh, excuse me! I nearly forgot to give General Loel the spotter plane's report!

There you go! You saw that on Turn 35. Enjoy!

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Fantastic job on blocking the south. They've got a whole spiderweb setting up outside Stethoscope, and we know where their last infantry brigade is.

Overall, I think we are winning nicely. Stopping all assaults cold, and we have more units left than they do.

Edit: Staff, first thing we need is to combine the most recent map with the observation plane map.

Loel fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Mar 29, 2017

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

This went way better than I could have dreamed but those are so many guns over there just look at all those guns oh god

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

They have that brigade pushing in towards the gap where my dad was, which might be seriously problematic if they know they've got enough guys coming in tomorrow that a single brigade can be written off for something good. They might try to have it hold the crossing open rather than make slim jim panic though.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Can we check the sight ranges? Could they have occupied the northern trench without us seeing it?

edit: Here's our best guess on the map

Loel fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 29, 2017

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Trin, please forward this to the enemy team, in the name of Cavalry General Pater Meus:

Nice battlefield you've got there. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q

e: If Loel approves of course

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

my dad posted:

Trin, please forward this to the enemy team, in the name of Cavalry General Pater Meus:

Nice battlefield you've got there. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q

e: If Loel approves of course

Send it :D

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat
:rip: me

time to take another brigade and give them the exact same orders. Maybe it'll work this time...

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Istvun posted:

:rip: me

time to take another brigade and give them the exact same orders. Maybe it'll work this time...

Thats the Great War mindset we are looking for!

So, first question to Division and Staff.

We can assume the northern trench of Effyanders is occupied by an enemy brigade. Can we take it back tonite?

Loel fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 29, 2017

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Probably not. I think it's best to accept it as a loss, and focus on fortifying in the western part of FdE

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If we take it back then we have to bug out the moment that we do so. As they will have a whole lot of artillery to hit us with.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

my dad posted:

Probably not. I think it's best to accept it as a loss, and focus on fortifying in the western part of FdE

My concern is that a), trying to evac at night will get us lost, and b), leaving our trenches means their arty can set up across the river. We'll lose the middle of the map.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Loel posted:

My concern is that a), trying to evac at night will get us lost, and b), leaving our trenches means their arty can set up across the river. We'll lose the middle of the map.

I like the idea of having our troops spend the night digging and occupying new trenches behind our current ones. They know where we currently have erections and are likely going to zero in on them tomorrow morning.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Istvun posted:

I like the idea of having our troops spend the night digging and occupying new trenches behind our current ones. They know where we currently have erections and are likely going to zero in on them tomorrow morning.

Alrighty. Let's see a map of us moving to the west border of Effyanders/Blob and see what we've got. How long would it take to get there, troop disposition etc.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

A couple of thoughts:

- There's a German cavalry engineer running around in the south throwing up barbed wire...I'd like to move up to the edge of the stream and pop him when he goes down to re-up the wire at the suspected bridge, then scoot back

- :rip: Istvun, at least your survivors should be able to join up with mllaneza to form an uber-brigade

- Speaking of which, we still have 8 cavalry turned infantry chits in the reserve bucket from yesterday. :siren:I'd like to request them be added to refill my ranks if there's no other use for them.

- Both myself and mllaneza will get a 2nd fatigue chit in the morning, which will put a dent in our combat power. It's probably unrealistic to expect we can sit out of combat for an entire day, but :siren:it would be a good idea to switch us out with the new Division arriving on the field and use us to form a reserve for tomorrow.

- The fight in the south showed how powerful cover from trenches can be...the Germans stayed over 4 inches away from my infantry and effectively couldn't spot my men for supporting fire from their mgs and heavier guns.

- Looks like in the end the Germans had one infantry division and one cavalry division on the field yesterday, both with a crap load of guns. I'd expect at least two infantry divisions on the field tomorrow.

- I think it's a good idea to relocate our northern line into the middle of Effyaders. It's becoming too dangerous for a close defense of the fords, and the limited sight lines in the forest will force the Germans into danger close fire missions with their arty when they advance.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Reinforcements are issued to brigades by a staff officer at Corps HQ and you have no control over how many you get or where they go.

edit: they will enter the map halfway through the night and march forward to their brigades; when they arrive at their brigades they are under player command, and not a moment before

Trin Tragula fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Mar 29, 2017

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Loel posted:

Then we don't evac. We keep that infantry there and hope for the best.

If we do evac, go south to the road, and only then move back. Don't go blundering around through the woods.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Remember that many maneuvers which are real easy during day are difficult to do during night. Don't leave the trenches for no good reason.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Trin Tragula posted:

Reinforcements are issued to brigades by a staff officer at Corps HQ and you have no control over how many you get or where they go.

So do extra chits just randomly show up on the field if there's an under strength brigade at the end of the day?

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Options for the 20th Brigade:

Red Plan: We are anticipating their artillery to occupy the central trench at some point during the night. Just before dawn, commence attack on the central trenches from the forest to inflict as much damage as possible.

Teal Plan: We are anticipating bombardment or assault of the weakened J Trench. Let them have it, and preserve our men by ordering them back.

Magenta Plan We are anticipating their defenses to the South to be inadequate after the rout. Cross over the ford, or dodge their barbed wire and move into their territory on a night raid. (Maximum Elan Option)

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Current discussion in thread: Southern brigade hits La Dand for maximum maximum elan.

I think it worth considering because we can hit their comm, get some scouting done, and maybe kill a few officers. Most importantly, our victory conditions are to go as far east as possible. Meanwhile, we have reinforcements we can throw at west Blob.

edit: Also! If they are like us, they spawn reinforcements as close to the front as they can. Which means we can camp in Le Dand with no one the wiser.

Loel fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 29, 2017

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Proposed Routes for Magenta Plan.

Route A takes slightly longer but will protect us from units guarding the suspected bridge to the south, and anyone guarding the crossing. (ETA to Sud: ~10 turns)

Route B is the most direct route. (ETA to Sud: ~8 turns)

Day 1:

Day 2:

I would like to voice my support for Operation Double-max Elan (Extreme Edition).

AbortRetryFail fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Mar 29, 2017

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Directives, Effyanders

Retake Effyanders forest with all reasonable speed. Use artillery and reinforcement brigades at your discretion.

Directive, Bois de Blob

Evacuate J trench, destination to be determined.

Loel fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 2, 2017

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

AbortRetryFail posted:

Proposed Routes for Magenta Plan.

Route A takes slightly longer but will protect us from units guarding the suspected bridge to the south.

Route B is the most direct route.

I would like to voice my support for Operation Double-max Elan (Extreme Edition).

Route A appears to involve swimming

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
Foret de Effyaders

Conjecture 1: The Germany Infantry brigade we spotted across the ford acted on contingency orders when it was fired on by my dad's artillery. It advanced on the Horse Artillery, killed it, then stopped. Therefore, it is likely not across the ford yet.

Action: Shell the crossing points at the road and/or ford.

Available Force: the 4 northernmost guns can reach the road and ford with adequate coverage.

------------------------

Conjecture 2: The enemy force did not stop and is across the ford, occupying our own trenches in northern Foret de Effyaders. We haven't seen them since, so they can't have kept advancing south. Luckily, we also have some rallied infantry between the enemy's potential location and our artillery park, and they also don't know the exact location of it anymore.

Action: Shell our trenches in northern Foret de Effyaders, then once ammunition is expended, assault it with the 21st infantry brigade. This has the added advantage of potentially breaking up or disrupting an attack from those trenches on our position.

Available Force: All of our artillery can presently attack our trenches in northern Foret. The 21st infantry brigade is fresh and ready.

Goal: Reestablish control over the northern road crossing.

---------------------------

Conjecture 3: The enemy force didn't stop, is across the ford and kept moving west. Their advance must be checked immediately before they establish themselves firmly into the western edge of Foret de Effyaders.

Action: Use our two reinforcement brigades to advance in battle order to Foret de Effyaders with orders to charge at any opportunity.

Available Force: 2 infantry brigades can enter nearby from the northern map edge, and follow the road to their destination.

Goal: Check the breakthrough that the Germans could have achieved if their remaining infantry brigade continued across the road, and kept moving west, before it establishes itself in a key beachhead location or wrecks havoc in our backfield positions.

Taking these things together: We have 5 fire missions left. One shot as a hail mary against advancing germans that could be crossing the road. 4 missions against our trenches in the north of Foret de Effyaders. After the bombardment, the 21st Infantry Brigade charges those trenches, with the intent of recapturing them from any remaining enemy forces.

At the same time, our reinforcement infantry brigades arrive and move promptly toward Foret de Effyaders. If they encounter enemies, they charge immediately. If they reach Foret de Effyaders and do not encounter enemies, one moves directly east along the road and files in next to/assists the 21st infantry Brigade in its assault.

The second will advance to the center of the map and take positions somewhere in the middle, to help guard the artillery and potentially take up positions against a front assault.

The Southern Brigade: I believe the southern infantry brigade should advance until it can cover the southern board edge where we suspect there to be an enemy bridge with rifle fire, then self-entrench in that location through the night to act as an anchor against potential sneakiness coming that way during the night.

With luck this will result in us reestablishing our hold on our side of the M-river and solidifying it before morning. Whether we can hold against their artillery in those positions is questionable, but better they have to use their artillery on those forward trenches than allow them to move their artillery forward unhindered and attack positions further back.

Those are my thoughts on the night turn.

professor_curly fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Mar 29, 2017

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Istvun posted:

Route A appears to involve swimming

That's right! :v: I'm refining the route to avoid the crossing defenses.

quote:

7 Div. Chief of Staff ARF, PSC (GM): what about this, just throwing ideas into the air
Follow plan magenta but have one infantryman 4" in front of all the others
if he dies, dig a trench
when the sun comes up if theres anyone in front of the trench they will be shot

AbortRetryFail fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Mar 29, 2017

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

quote:

my dad (GM): Also, we should probably tell Bac to retrat off the field. :v
7 Div. Chief of Staff ARF, PSC (GM): where did he end up
my dad (GM): He's a general without a division in the effyaders trench
7 Div. Chief of Staff ARF, PSC (GM): oh, yeah
Pere Loel (GM): sounds like just the man to go to la dand :D

Tehan
Jan 19, 2011
If nobody else had dibs, I'd be happy to take command of the division coming in :france:

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"

conspriatorial fellow officers posted:

my dad (GM): Also, we should probably tell Bac to retrat off the field. :v
7 Div. Chief of Staff ARF, PSC (GM): where did he end up
my dad (GM): He's a general without a division in the effyaders trench
7 Div. Chief of Staff ARF, PSC (GM): oh, yeah
Pere Loel (GM): sounds like just the man to go to la dand

General Loel, I have no division

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Trin Tragula posted:

You are also informed that there are about 8 ordinary companies' worth of reinforcements available for attachment to any cavalry brigade whose command chit is still alive at 0800 tomorrow.

Trin, can we have those eight cavalry chits attached to my division HQ?

To make the rules gods happy, we can then convert my Division HQ into a Brigade HQ. That'll let me attach my scratch "brigade" to an infantry division for commands purposes, just like we did last game with the French cavalry brigade.

Bacarruda fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 29, 2017

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

7th Division Emergency Orders

ORDER PRIORITY: 21st, Artillery, 20th

Comamnd Chit: Retreat to the following position and set up telephone. (see image)

20th Brigade: Immediately leave your trench and head East before you get shelled! You're going over the ford. Entrench on the other side of the ford blocking the mysterious unidentified object on the south edge of the map. Make sure you poke around a bit where you think the enemy engineer is while you're there. You'll receive new orders in the morning, but should they fail to reach you and you spot any enemy after moving in to your entrenching position get the hell out of there back over the crossing before the shells land. I repeat, if you are spotted in the exact position the trench is (or is going to be) built, retreat immediately at dawn back over the crossing, minding the barbed wire. Else, hold position until you have received new orders. The intent here is to stop you getting turn 1 blown up by artillery. Put your own conditionals you think might work better in if you like. Just get out of there if artillery is likely to fall on you.

Oh yeah it might rain or something, uhh, you've been warned.

21st Brigade: There's an enemy infantry brigade approaching Foret Effyaders' Northern Trench! You're going in to charge and secure the position, and then hold it. Charge immediately North. There will probably be light resistance in the trench, but it shouldn't cause you too much damage. I'm going to have the Northern part of that trench you are about to attack hit with artillery. You shouldn't need to worry about this, It's going to be hitting outside of your initial charge range. Once you have taken the trench prepare to repel the mother of all brigades coming at you from the East at either M1 or M2. Use Rifle Fire.

22nd Brigade: Your orders are to rest in peace. Commence resting in peace immediately!

Artillery: You've got the 22nd's MG covering you in case the (previously mentioned in 21st Brigade's orders) enemy infantry brigade gets through Effyaders and tries to take you out. Now that you've moved back, they don't know where you are exactly, but will be expecting you to be at your old position.

On Turn 1 there are many possibilities of where the enemy could be, so we need to start shelling them left right and center. Let's get some Ordered Fire. Our primary goal is to make sure the 21st brigade arrive safely into the trench North of them on turn 1. Fire where you think the enemy Super-Brigade will be, and the top of the trench. The top of the trench is your primary target. (See attached image). We believe it may have remnants of another brigade in it, so we want to suppress them during the charge. This is danger close, be careful where you paint your targets

After Turn 1, hit both approaches to this trench on our side of the ford with artillery until you are out of ammunition.

If anything causes the MG or assorted 22nd brigade infantry in front of you to fire, you need to stop whatever you are doing to fire on the enemy they are firing at, for your own protection. You'll also need to put in your standing orders / conditionals / whatever you do not to retreat under any circumstances, and to prioritise direct fire over everything else. The reason for this is if you see anyone directly, they're basically right on top of you. Better try blow them up point-blank then try pick your guns up, and you've got the protective wire if they're in front to give yourself a free shot.

UPDATE TO ARTILLERY ORDERS: I think someone's said it already but the 24th Infantry are being deployed to protect you, however they need to sit behind the barbed wire. That means on Turn 5 you'll need to start limbering and moving on Turn 6. Pull back a little bit, and spend your final barrage on Turn 8+.

Sorry for the late notice, I didn't know we were doing this since we didn't have a division or brigade commanders until too long ago.

AbortRetryFail fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 1, 2017

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
:siren:WE NEED NEED PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO BRIGADES IN THE NEW DIVISION:siren:

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Since I'm still waiting for the rest of my cavalry to show up, here's some pencil jottings a Major on my staff came up with.

Casualties
The Gallant BEF
3rd Cavalry Division (Bacarruda) -- 0% effective
Armoured Car Brigade (Sixkiller) 10 chits lost -- 0% effective
6th Cavalry Brigade (xthetenth) 14 chits lost -- 0% effective
7th Cavalry Brigade (my dad) 14 chits lost -- 0% effective

7th Infantry Division (AbortRetryFail, acting general commanding; ThatBastardKen, general commanding) -- 63% effective
22nd Infantry Brigade (Istvun): 17 chits lost -- 0% effective (5 infantry chits rallied, will attach themselves to the 21st)
21st Infantry Brigade (mllaneza): 3 chits lost -- 86% effective*
20th Infantry Brigade (Terrifying Effigies): 8 chits lost -- 63% effective
Artillery Brigade (lenoon): 0 chits lost -- 100% effective

Engineer (Hunt11): 1 chit lost -- 75% effective

The Filthy Hun
6 Cavalry Brigades Destroyed (84 chits)
3 Infantry Brigades Destroyed (48 chits)

We've lost 63 chits against the Germans losses of 132 chits. We're now doing much better than 2:1 kills-to-losses.

*Trin, I still think mllaneza' brigade has two extra infantry chits on the field. By my count, they should only have 17 infantry.

--

Here's our current Table of Organization

3rd Cavalry Division: Major General Bacarruda, Alive and Active
Armoured Car Brigade: Commander Sixkiller, KIA
6th Cavalry Brigade: Brigadier General xthetenth, KIA
7th Cavalry Brigade: Brigadier General my dad, KIA

7th Infantry Division: Brigadier General AbortRetryFail, acting general commanding: Alive and Active; Major General ThatBastardKen, Alive and Inactive
22nd Infantry Brigade: Istvun, KIA
21st Infantry Brigade: mllaneza, Alive and Active
20th Infantry Brigade: Terrifying Effigies, Alive and Active
Artillery Brigade: lenoon, Alive and Active

Royal Artillery: Lieutenant Colonel lenoon, Alive and active

Royal Engineers: Lieutenant Colonel Hunt11, Alive and active

:siren: We need officers for these units, speak up now if you want a command! :siren:
8th Infantry Division: ???
23rd Infantry Brigade: ???
24th Infantry Brigade: ???
25th Infantry Brigade: ???
Artillery Brigade: ???

Note: two brigades of our choice will arrive on Turn 40, and the remaining two will arrive on Turn 46.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Bacarruda posted:

*Trin, I still think mllaneza' brigade has two extra infantry chits on the field. By my count, they should only have 17 infantry.

I know i removed casualties at least once while setting up my last orders, they might have snuck back in. I'll be sure they're gone next orders.

• Locked thread