Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Little Garry Parrish posted:

Lmao I can't believe redneck revolt is a real thing but that's literally my political thought; capitalism has failed anyone who isn't a coastal elite and must be destroyed

I've lived in "flyover country" all my life, so nothing appeals to me more than a Redneck revolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I've lived in "flyover country" all my life, so nothing appeals to me more than a Redneck revolt.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

some serious new people's army a e s t h e t i c

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Some people who seem to be associated with the Redneck Revolution website showed up with guns to counter protest some Trump thing, and they basically look like your standard Trot newspaper selling team but with guns.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One day there will be a leftist political movement that isn't for and by college students

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Helsing posted:

Some people who seem to be associated with the Redneck Revolution website showed up with guns to counter protest some Trump thing, and they basically look like your standard Trot newspaper selling team but with guns.

Those don't look like Trot newspaper people at all

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

One day there will be a leftist political movement that isn't for and by college students

lol but who will the colledge students spit on if not working class people

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

lol but who will the colledge students spit on if not working class people

you

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Glad to see Hyper Neo New LF has gotten around to endorsing the Cultural Revolution again.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

Brainiac Five posted:

Glad to see Hyper Neo New LF has gotten around to endorsing the Cultural Revolution again.

Read Settlers

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brainiac Five posted:

if you wanna smash the old world you gotta lift

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Thug Lessons posted:

Those don't look like Trot newspaper people at all

Those three look almost exactly like three members of an IMT branch of that I used to know, so i guess we just have different experiences re: Trots

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

*The Democratic Kampuchea policies

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Brainiac Five posted:

That's 'the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution', or GPCR for short.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Brainiac Five posted:

yikes. we're letting efftronica post here? :whitewater:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yikes. we're letting efftronica post here? :whitewater:

sorry that your gbs friend got perma'd and i run free upon the grass

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

sorry that your gbs friend got perma'd and i run free upon the grass

Lol you're on probation for being a disingenuous POS half the time

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Fiction posted:

Lol you're on probation for being a disingenuous POS half the time

Hey, whaddaya call a C-SPAM poster getting perma'd for being a whackjob alcoholic?

A good start!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

their young bodies can better recover from the riot cops beating

much prefer armed leftist college students to unarmed ones doing that loving occupy "hand twinkles" poo poo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

much prefer armed leftist college students to unarmed ones doing that loving occupy "hand twinkles" poo poo

What? I've never heard of this but it sounds dumb

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Effectronica might be an incredibly abrasive rear end in a top hat who needs an rear end beating but he's my incredibly abrasive rear end in a top hat who needs an rear end beating friend.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

This guy rules

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Dreddout posted:

What? I've never heard of this but it sounds dumb

saw it last night and it made me long for a leftist boot camp where the wokest of social justice keyboard warriors could be taken from their comfortable rooms and transformed into an antifa crew

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

she says, a fat old woman whose main use to an antifa crew is reminding the cops and nazis of their kindergarten teacher and saying "I'm very disappointed in you" in The Teacher Voice

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i can't find the upvotes please don't gulag me :cry:

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

can't upvote

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In a related note, Ukrainian nationalists threw some grenades at the Polish consulate.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

resar posted:

can't upvote

i assume the tribunal will look favorably on emptyquoting

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

In a related note, Ukrainian nationalists threw some grenades at the Polish consulate.

lol why?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poland is starting to complain about the Ukrainian government rehabilitating Bandera and other OUN murderers. So the logical Ukrainian fascist response is to attack the consulate.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the fight between the ukraine and russia is a fight between two right-wing states as far as im concerned, and while my sympathies lie more with the ukraine being the weaker power lmao they have a poo poo ton of nazis

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Female fighter pilot, parliamentarian, and Ukrainian national hero Nadiya Savchenko just recently said her country is run by kikes.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What happened to that sexy military chick that was made dictator of Chrimea or whatever?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz posted:

What happened to that sexy military chick that was made dictator of Chrimea or whatever?

I thought she was a prosecutor and that was just her uniform. She's in the Duma now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

MizPiz posted:

Please don't post my sexual fantasies