Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Interest check on a M6 TTL and M Mount Voigtlander 35mm 1.4

Trying to downsize my collection, and just want a quick IC before hitting up eBay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Folks, I sold the d750 grip to mAlfunkti0n, paid and shipped today.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Received said grip and it's in great condition! Thanks for the two Twix as well! Also will be mailing back the rubber piece tomorrow via USPS. Thanks again!

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Billingham Hadley Small

Great size for a mirrorless kit. Used, but no tears/rips/stains.

Comes with two velcro dividers and the removable insert.

$110 shipped in the US. Feel free to PM me or email me at mail AT joehanchoi dot com

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I'm in the market for some Lumix lenses, especially the 12-35mm f/2.8. Anyone interested in selling? I'm planning on making the purchase sometime in the upcoming week.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

ghostwritingduck posted:

I'm in the market for some Lumix lenses, especially the 12-35mm f/2.8. Anyone interested in selling? I'm planning on making the purchase sometime in the upcoming week.

I have that and a few others I might be willing to part with. I'll post pictures when I have time in a day or two if you're still interested.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

Rusty Bodega posted:

I have that and a few others I might be willing to part with. I'll post pictures when I have time in a day or two if you're still interested.

That would be great. Thank you.

Pseudo-God
Mar 13, 2006

I just love oranges!
Cross-post from SA-mart: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814270

I am upgrading!
Selling my almost new Nikon D3300 with two lenses and other accessories:

Nikon D3300 Body with a shutter count of 4378
Nikon AF-P 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G DX (kit lens)
Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX (prime lens)

Accessories:
Bag
Remote
2 screw-on lens (telephoto and wide angle)
UV filter, Circular polarizer, Fluorescent filter
52 to 55mm ring adapter
16GB memory card and card reader
Various cables and software
Wall charger

Asking for $550 shipped to the US (No international shipping). Would prefer not to split the order.

This set is perfect for anyone starting with photography or who wants to take it to the next level from phone cameras.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Slowhanded posted:

Billingham Hadley Small

Great size for a mirrorless kit. Used, but no tears/rips/stains.

Comes with two velcro dividers and the removable insert.

$110 shipped in the US. Feel free to PM me or email me at mail AT joehanchoi dot com

This thing has some blue/gold dress thing going on. What colour is it? Olive with dark brown straps?

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Anyone have a wide or fisheye adapter for a Holga lens they want to get rid of?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
edit: Selling on ebay and cant pull it down without fees.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 30, 2017

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Sell off my Nikon gear, yes I make weird choices randomly. Going back to a Fuji, I miss the light weight when hiking and backpacking.

Whats for sale.. lots.

D750 with less than 6500 on shutter $1250
D7100 with 703 on shutter $400
Nikkor 50mm 1.8G, 85mm 1.8G, 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 VR, 24-85 mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED VR, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G(DX only).
Nikon MB-D16 grip for D750 $250

Here's the gallery. If you like, we can discuss prices here or via PM.

http://imgur.com/a/5eVg9

I probably can't afford it right now but I can't help but ask how much you're looking for on the 85/1.8?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

VelociBacon posted:

I probably can't afford it right now but I can't help but ask how much you're looking for on the 85/1.8?

Like New on Amazon is going for $370 from a trusted seller (the rest are sketchy as can be it seems). I'd go $340 shipped for it.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright here we go FUCKFACES. Additional images are in this imgur gallery. Open to reasonable offers, too. chaydenphoto at gmail for paypal.

NIKON TIME

To start, the belle of the ball, a Nikon D750 with an MBD-16 grip. Original owner, purchased in march '16. Everything works, nary a scratch on it, just under 65,000 actuations. I've used it for about a year for work, it's a solid, workhorse camera. I'm switching over to Fuji piece by piece, so this is the first step.

Also, this will include an OEM grip and 3 2 batteries total. I paid full price for both of these bad boys about a year ago. Original box, charger, accessories included. $1300 1500 shipped to your door.
SOLD

I also have another body with much less actuations that I just had repaired, I may put that up as part of Phase 2, along with a 24-70mm 2.8 lens.

Next is a :siren:GRAY MARKET:siren: 70-200mm 2.8 VR lens by Nikon. Used extensively, I know for a fact I've taken over 100k photos with it personally. There's some paint scrapes on the barrel, the rubber on the zoom ring is coming loose, but replacements are $10-15 on ebay, it's definitely not going to win any beauty contests. There IS dust inside the lens but it's fairly common, doesn't affect IQ or appear on the image. Aperture blades are snappy & clean, no scratches or oil. The Focus is perfect, VR mode is kind of loud but i rarely use it, from my research that's normal.

Keep in mind that it's gray market. Nikon definitely will not fix it, i drove 3 hours each way out to the facility in long island to find out the hard way. KEH or your local shop... MIGHT do a CLA at best.

I'm going to throw out a tentative $800 shipped for this one. Original box, case, hood, front and rear caps included.

Flash Stuff

SB-700 flash by Nikon. I dropped this while attached to the RC bracket, broke the gently caress out of the cable, diffusion dome and broke the battery door. Everything functions on it, the battery door still fits and locks, but a small piece broke off so its slightly loose and pops out when you unlock the door. New doors are $70 on ebay, or a bit of gaff tape will work, so i just deducted that off the going rate on ebay.

Includes soft case with the green and amber lenses, stand, and instructions. $175 $125 Shipped.

Mini-RC Bracket

Also called the Terry Richardson Bracket, it shifts the flash to the side of the lens and closer to the lens plane. you WILL need some kind of a mounting block, I used a $10 2' flash extension cable to connect it. $40.
SOLD

Camera Cages & Brackets

Both of these are made by SmallRig, one is custom fit to a D750, one is a generic for any medium DSLR, the item # is 1584, i believe. $70 each.

d750

smallrig medium SOLD
SOLD

Accessories

Fuji SP-1 printer. Haven't used it in a year, at least, has to go. Will include an extra 2x 10-pack of fuji instax film, plus there's like 6 or 7 left in the machine. I will print an extra at some point to double check that it works if someone wants me to.

I HEARD YOU LIKE TO SPY ON GIRLS

DJI Phantom 4. I bought this over the summer like a day before the Mavic was announced, and then the phantom pro came around right after i picked up a mavic :negative: Perfect working order, owned by a Navy pilot before me. Comes with a complete extra set of rotors, 3 batteries total, remote controller, IOS and android cables, set of 3 ND filters, and it's all in a handsome Lowepro hard case backpack specifically designed for it, the CS400. Let's say $850 shipped.

Updating this post with new info

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Sell off my Nikon gear, yes I make weird choices randomly. Going back to a Fuji, I miss the light weight when hiking and backpacking.

Whats for sale.. lots.

D750 with less than 6500 on shutter $1250

Goes that come with the battery and charger?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Phanatic posted:

Goes that come with the battery and charger?

Sorry, forgot to take this down. Sadly I threw this on eBay (well not sadly, but the results kinda suck) and if I take anything down with even a single bid they'll hit me for the final eval fee anyways. :(

If you're interested I can give the ebay link. It does come with the charger and battery.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Yeah, sure, I'll take a look.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
If this is against the rules I'll take it down but here is the ebay link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/122418270636?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Anyone interested in a Sigma 50-500mm f4.5-6.3 for Nikon mount? It's the old, old version, that still has an aperture ring and no OS. Basically identical to the slightly newer, non-OS, non-aperture ring model. The focus motor was replaced a few years ago, and I've barely used it since (I should have tried harder to sell it years ago :)). They've dropped a lot in price lately, so my laziness is your gain if you are interested. The lens is superb for what it costs. I'll post pictures and a price this weekend if anyone might want to buy it.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Edit: No longer available.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 3, 2017

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

mAlfunkti0n posted:

If this is against the rules I'll take it down but here is the ebay link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/122418270636?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I didn't see the D7100 on your Ebay page.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

huhu posted:

I didn't see the D7100 on your Ebay page.

The D7100 actually sold via buy it now. I kinda assumed what I would get out of it but I wasn't too sure with the others.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down
Just got an X100f because clearly my cat photos require the superior processing power of the XTRANS III sensor, so selling my X100t. I would rate it a 9 or 9.5/10, cosmetically it is pretty much perfect; very small scratch on the corner of the top plate to the left of the X100t badge on top, finish wear on the nubs on the bottom plate of the camera. Other than that it's pretty much pristine. Lens optics are clean and clear, rear screen has had an LCD protector on it the entire time I've owned it (included). Some minor finish wear around the edge of the lens cap. Includes original box and packing materials, manuals, charger, original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries, and Fuji strap. Shutter count is 4800.

Asking $850 Shipped to lower 48 via UPS. Any questions email me at practicalsandals@gmail.com.

TACTICAL SANDALS fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 31, 2017

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Anyone have a Fuji X 23mm 1.4 they want to off without rear end raping me? I thought I saw one a few pages back, but I can't find it now or I was drunk the night I saw it.

Resorted to fleabay...Again. :(

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Apr 8, 2017

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

Just got an X100f because clearly my cat photos require the superior processing power of the XTRANS III sensor, so selling my X100t. I would rate it a 9 or 9.5/10, cosmetically it is pretty much perfect; very small scratch on the corner of the top plate to the left of the X100t badge on top, finish wear on the nubs on the bottom plate of the camera. Other than that it's pretty much pristine. Lens optics are clean and clear, rear screen has had an LCD protector on it the entire time I've owned it (included). Some minor finish wear around the edge of the lens cap. Includes original box and packing materials, manuals, charger, original battery and 2 aftermarket batteries, and Fuji strap. Shutter count is 4800.

Asking $850 Shipped to lower 48 via UPS. Any questions email me at practicalsandals@gmail.com.

Dropping this to $800 shipped

finagler
Jun 22, 2000

Beer: Serious Business
Selling my Pentax-D FA Macro 50mm 2.8 lens. Bought a year ago and only used a few times. Includes all original packaging. Front and back plastic caps have scuffs, however, the lens is like new. Paid $310, will do $260 shipped to the US.

closeups
http://i.imgur.com/gzlYMwP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QkCTiVO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z8bPSgB.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Avian Pneumonia
May 24, 2006

ASK ME ABOUT MY OPINIONS ON CANCEL CULTURE
I'm trying to get rid of some old gear and I have no idea how the heck should I be pricing this stuff.
Will anyone even want it?

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/pho/6083153227.html

I'm told there's a market for expired film for the instagram-effect but would anyone want old archival contact sheets?
How much should I charge for something like that or an opened but unexposed pack of old paper?

robo-hobo pastiche
Aug 2, 2006
el hombre de las calidades
Guess I'll try here first:

Looking for a Nikon D300s at a reasonable price and in fairly good condition (I know it's a ~8 year old camera at this point)

If you have one for sale, post it here =D

*I will also consider other DX format Nikons if that's what you have*

robo-hobo pastiche fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 11, 2017

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I've got a d7100. Iirc about 3500 shots. I have all the accessories.

If you're interested I'll post pictures and such

robo-hobo pastiche
Aug 2, 2006

Wild EEPROM posted:

I've got a d7100. Iirc about 3500 shots. I have all the accessories.

If you're interested I'll post pictures and such

If you have pictures of it, I'd be interested in seeing them. Also what's your asking?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

robo-hobo pastiche posted:

If you have pictures of it, I'd be interested in seeing them. Also what's your asking?

Sure, I'll show you when I get home.

I'm thinking about $475 $450 usd

I also have a couple lenses as well (18-55 3.5-5.6 vr2, 55-200 vr2, 35 dx, 28 f2.8d)

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Apr 12, 2017

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

As promised, here are some pictures of the D7100

The front.

The back.

Just noticed that there's a small spot on the grip. Didn't even notice before, isn't peeling or anything.

The only thing I could find; there's a small piece of plastic missing from the mode dial. It's not spreading, it doesn't affect function, you won't even know if you use some modes.

Not pictured:
- Box
- Manuals
- CDs
- Cables
- The strap
- The photos that you will be taking with this

Asking for $450 US dollars including shipping to Can/USA.
Looks like it has about 6000 actuations, not the 3500 I stated above. Price adjusted accordingly.
Do note, this is grey-market, so no US/Can warranty by nikon.

I also have some glass:

Left to right:

28mm F2.8d: Flawless glass and body, functions perfectly. This is a screw-drive lens so it will work on all Full-Frame bodies, all film bodies (F and F2 will not have working metering due to lack of the rabbit ears)
Includes: Both lens caps.
$150

35mm f1.8g DX: You know what this is. If you don't, it's the best Nikon crop lens you can buy. 35mm = ~50mm equivalent on crop bodies like the D7100. Flawless glass and body.
Includes: Lens caps, box, papers, the bag, all original accessories, reciept.
note: This is a Canadian market lens. It has a warranty.
$150

18-55mm f3.5-5.6 G VR2: This is a "Kit Lens". It is a very good lens. It is sharp and it has extremely effective VR. This is the second-latest version, the VR2. It retracts into an even smaller lens when not being used. (the latest version is the "P" version that only works on the latest bodies) Flawless glass and body.
Includes: Lens caps only.
$75

55-200 f4-5.6g VR2: This is the other half of the "standard" "kit lens" setup. the VR is incredibly good, and it's a very sharp lens. How good?

This is a resized crop right from osx finder preview. No sharpening, no post production, I haven't even opened this file before. This is f4.2, 1/400, and iso800.
Also flawless glass and body.
As above, this is the second newest version.
$100

Questions? I have PMs and you can also post here.

robo-hobo pastiche
Aug 2, 2006

Wild EEPROM posted:

As promised, here are some pictures of the D7100

The front.

The back.

Just noticed that there's a small spot on the grip. Didn't even notice before, isn't peeling or anything.

The only thing I could find; there's a small piece of plastic missing from the mode dial. It's not spreading, it doesn't affect function, you won't even know if you use some modes.

Not pictured:
- Box
- Manuals
- CDs
- Cables
- The strap
- The photos that you will be taking with this

Asking for $450 US dollars including shipping to Can/USA.
Looks like it has about 6000 actuations, not the 3500 I stated above. Price adjusted accordingly.
Do note, this is grey-market, so no US/Can warranty by nikon.

I also have some glass:

Left to right:

28mm F2.8d: Flawless glass and body, functions perfectly. This is a screw-drive lens so it will work on all Full-Frame bodies, all film bodies (F and F2 will not have working metering due to lack of the rabbit ears)
Includes: Both lens caps.
$150

35mm f1.8g DX: You know what this is. If you don't, it's the best Nikon crop lens you can buy. 35mm = ~50mm equivalent on crop bodies like the D7100. Flawless glass and body.
Includes: Lens caps, box, papers, the bag, all original accessories, reciept.
note: This is a Canadian market lens. It has a warranty.
$150

18-55mm f3.5-5.6 G VR2: This is a "Kit Lens". It is a very good lens. It is sharp and it has extremely effective VR. This is the second-latest version, the VR2. It retracts into an even smaller lens when not being used. (the latest version is the "P" version that only works on the latest bodies) Flawless glass and body.
$75

55-200 f4-5.6g VR2: This is the other half of the "standard" "kit lens" setup. the VR is incredibly good, and it's a very sharp lens. How good?

This is a resized crop right from osx finder preview. No sharpening, no post production, I haven't even opened this file before. This is f4.2, 1/400, and iso800.
Also flawless glass and body.
As above, this is the second newest version.
$100

Questions? I have PMs and you can also post here.

I really appreciate you taking the time out to share what you have and I really appreciate you being upfront about the body being grey market.

The grey market body is of concern for me. Not to say it will break but in the off chance that it DOES break, I'd be S.O.L and unfortunately I'm not in the position where I can take that kind of risk.

I would of been totally in if it was not grey but since it is, I'll have to pass =(. Sorry for the trouble. And I do own the 35mm Lens and I'll have to agree that it IS the best.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

robo-hobo pastiche posted:

I really appreciate you taking the time out to share what you have and I really appreciate you being upfront about the body being grey market.

The grey market body is of concern for me. Not to say it will break but in the off chance that it DOES break, I'd be S.O.L and unfortunately I'm not in the position where I can take that kind of risk.

I would of been totally in if it was not grey but since it is, I'll have to pass =(. Sorry for the trouble. And I do own the 35mm Lens and I'll have to agree that it IS the best.

Not the seller but the D7100 is a model that Nikon allows repairs on, even if grey market. Any repairer listed here will do the repairs. The only difference for these models is that if you buy it through Nikon USA (or an equivalent retailer) instead, you get the 1 year manufacturer warranty.

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
I've got three GorillaPod SLR-Zoom tripods with ball heads I'm looking to off-load. All are brand new and still in their boxes. $50 each shipped seems fair.

http://imgur.com/a/xkH61

yoohoo fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 17, 2017

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
60 each?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

They're 59.99 with Prime shipping at Amazon, so ...

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day

Krakkles posted:

They're 59.99 with Prime shipping at Amazon, so ...

That I did not know. Let's call it $50 each.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Sold on amazon

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 14:46 on May 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Interest check in a Bronica RF645 w/ 65mm F4 and RF-20 flash? I'm buying a Mamiya 7 and there's only room for one MF rangefinder in my camera family.