Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Captain Log posted:

I'll find the hoot hole.

ive made this promise many times but never delivered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ahm Hoot and he's Holler

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

My girlfriend promised the hoot hole one year for my birthday and renegged, what makes you any different Captain Log

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Bluedeanie posted:

My girlfriend promised the hoot hole one year for my birthday and renegged, what makes you any different Captain Log

Women mistake a lack of caring for confidence?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I'm legit excited for Chael Vs Wanderlei

https://youtu.be/9a96AUG4M90

Rofl when Wand calls in and claims they both have 2 balls.

willie_dee fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Mar 28, 2017

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Has wanderlei ever shown good defense against a power double?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Under no circumstances has Wanderlei shown good defense against anything in any way

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the best defense against a 16 year old in sparring is a good offense against a 16 year old in sparring

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/846778091464802305 :staredog:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
matt my dude it's probably from like, working out and sweating constantly as a professional athlete, not college parties from 20 years ago

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Unless he is sporting a big ole scar now I'm not sure what "pull out" means. I don't want to know.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

If a time traveling car can flatten Ben Rothwell's balls, then I firmly believe that a time traveling frat party can stretch out Matt Mitrione's kidneys and urethra

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Fat Shitrione has a crippling Dr. Pepper addiction, I'm shocked.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

I wonder how many i have, but looking forward to it, what age do kidney stones become a thing, asking for a friend, for a project

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I wonder how many i have, but looking forward to it, what age do kidney stones become a thing, asking for a friend, for a project

I had one at thirty-one. I thought I was loving dying in my dick. Pissing into a strainer is great fun.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

I don't think it's generally an issue unless you have hydration issues or broken genes or something.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

No dude. You really really are not.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

The only thing I know about kidneys stones comes from the Karl Pilkington series "The Moaning of Life" wherein a midwife says she's talked to women who have given both birth to humans and kidney stones and they'd rather give birth to babies another 100 times before they had to pass a kidney stone again. Oh, and that one scene from Deadwood where Al Swearengen passes one. I want nothing to do with kidney stones at all. I also wish Fat Shitrione well on his life's journey.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Eat This Glob posted:

that one scene from Deadwood where Al Swearengen passes one. I want nothing to do with kidney stones at all.

This times a million.

Mine was small enough that they didn't break it up physically. But I was under the impression that wasn't a surgical procedure unless a golf ball gets stuck in your body somewhere.

You literally get to piss into a little funnel with wire mesh at the end to "catch" anything that passes. Uh...it's challenging to do on your own.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Captain Log posted:

I had one at thirty-one. I thought I was loving dying in my dick. Pissing into a strainer is great fun.

i worry about you my dude

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
DOCTOR: This is probably due to serial dehydration
MATT MITRIONE: [having flashbacks of eating dry capn crunch in a dorm room]

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It feels like there's Captain Crunch in my dick hole, doc.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I'll be surprised if this sells out

https://twitter.com/Jason_Floyd/status/847093842759335936

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I realize this is in MSG and that's going to skew prices comparably, but tickets were cheaper for UFC's upcoming Fox card and that's really funny to me.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I guess if you're doing everything you can to appeal to a very specific fan, you may as well go all out when it comes to getting their money.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fructose is meant to be bad for kidney stones, and soda has lots of it so lay off the pop

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
he's gonna lay out the pop soon enough

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Bellator did 100k buys with rampage/king mo, brooks/Chandler, and tito Ortiz

Now it's chael/wanderlei, fedor/shitrione, chandler/primus, and lima/Larkin

I think they are banking on Chaels promotional skills, Lima vs Larkin is a cool fight

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Bellator did 100k buys with rampage/king mo, brooks/Chandler, and tito Ortiz

Now it's chael/wanderlei, fedor/shitrione, chandler/primus, and lima/Larkin

I think they are banking on Chaels promotional skills, Lima vs Larkin is a cool fight

Lima vs Larkin is indeed rad, but that fight and two shameful legacy bouts isn't gonna get $10 off a UFC PPV out of me.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

How well did tickets sell for whatever event was scheduled to be Fedor/Mitrione before the fight got called off?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I really really really hope the Chael that showed up for Tito doesn't come back. He owned up to having a lovely performance but I never really heard a why.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NCuoviKSk

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Sergei Kharitonov vs Chase Gormley

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Sergei Kharitonov vs Chase Gormley

congratulations to bellator's new matchmaker, rheinhold

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Is there going to be a thread for tomorrow? Because I'm not loving making it.

Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Log posted:

I really really really hope the Chael that showed up for Tito doesn't come back. He owned up to having a lovely performance but I never really heard a why.

He chalked it up to ring rust when he was on the MMA Hour on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a96AUG4M90&t=470s

He also dumps on Tito (and himself) starting at 8:35.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bluedeanie posted:

I realize this is in MSG and that's going to skew prices comparably, but tickets were cheaper for UFC's upcoming Fox card and that's really funny to me.

I went to UFC on Fox: Diaz vs Miller at the Izod Center a few years ago and I think I paid $150 for like middle lower arena seating (not floor seating) which was really reasonable. Those prices are a bit silly to me. Then again I bought $50 to see Road FC next month in Seoul so...

It's this event too -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0laMIOAEME

There's not many names other than the HW guy who fought Fedor a while back, and a Korean ex-UFC fighter who is fighting the dude who Joe Riggs beat for the Bellator "Not TUF" show finals. Apparently Melvin Guillard was supposed to be on the card.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Mar 30, 2017

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Does Chael always train at team quest?

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Unfunny Poster posted:

I went to UFC on Fox: Diaz vs Miller at the Izod Center a few years ago and I think I paid $150 for like middle lower arena seating (not floor seating) which was really reasonable. Those prices are a bit silly to me. Then again I bought $50 to see Road FC next month in Seoul so...

My roommate is considering dragging me to NYC for Bellator. Last time we saw the UFC was the Fight Night in Portland's Moda Center, and we had eye level seats for about $80-90 apiece. Supposedly we'll have some work to do in NYC to offset the expense, but he's definitely more hyped for it than I am. If we go, and half the headlining fights get cancelled because of the usual fuckery, I'm taking him off the lease before we get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGEOiOGjwIo