Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

AweStriker posted:

JP Twitter just came out with it.

Easter Chrom is an axe user, Xander is a lance user (still mounted), Lucina is blue mage, Camilla is green mage (still flying).

I declare all of these to be S+ tier

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

So Laura Bailey stopped being Lucina?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

AweStriker posted:

So the JP twitter just dropped this preview:

Im just assuming this will embed

Easter Chrom is an axe user, Xander is a lance user (still mounted), Lucina is a blue mage, and Camilla is a green mage (still flying).
This is so loving stupid I can't even believe this poo poo what the gently caress why is there suddenly Google Play cards in my hands where did they come from

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tae posted:

So Laura Bailey stopped being Lucina?

Easter Lucina is a totally different person

Hopefully Camilla is good and I get her so I can feed my useless -SPD 5* Nino to her

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Roger Explosion posted:

This is so loving stupid I can't even believe this poo poo what the gently caress why is there suddenly Google Play cards in my hands where did they come from

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

AweStriker posted:

So the JP twitter just dropped this preview:

Im just assuming this will embed

Easter Chrom is an axe user, Xander is a lance user (still mounted), Lucina is a blue mage, and Camilla is a green mage (still flying).

Yes, Good.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Lucina and Camilla's magic blarts Easter eggs and flowers.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Roger Explosion posted:

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

secret volcano lair posted:

I declare all of these to be S+ tier

i've found my new defense team for the rest of forever.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I guess I'll keep saving orbs.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
This means I can get Gronnblade Camilla. Just as I was lamenting the fact that there was not a single tome-using flying unit. One might say that, for me, SUPURINGU HAZU CAMU!

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
If y'all weren't expecting this sort of thing when the game came out, y'all weren't paying attention

also this means easter camilla is our first flying mage, which feels a little laffo

(altho for real, if Panne isn't part of this, I will be disappointed because come on)

edit: also depending on how they do this, these characters should be tied to an event, so you may not need to roll on them to get them

(unless they just aren't doing event characters, in which case: laffo)

SpaceDrake fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 29, 2017

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

This means I can get Gronnblade Camilla. Just as I was lamenting the fact that there was not a single tome-using flying unit. One might say that, for me, SUPURINGU HAZU CAMU!

Watch her have like 20 speed and attack

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Roger Explosion posted:

Gronnblade Camilla might be terrible, depending on her stats.

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

Turns out I was completely wrong and ranged fliers are going to be a thing. One might say that I have egg on my face. :v:

I am super hyped for this banner but I have no orbs because of chasing stupid ninian :eng99:

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Clarste posted:

Gronnblade Camilla might be terrible, depending on her stats.

It would be pretty hard for her to be that bad with +6 speed from hone fliers, +4 from a goad, and +3-6 from darting blow/speed+/fury. It's not like she could be less durable than Nino.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Don't forget that like a million quests are about to refresh which means a decent number of chances at getting some pulls in.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Can you inherit type specific buffs like Hone fliers to a non-flying unit?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

akulanization posted:

It would be pretty hard for her to be that bad with +6 speed from hone fliers, +4 from a goad, and +3-6 from darting blow/speed+/fury. It's not like she could be less durable than Nino.

Nino doesn't instantly explode when an archer looks at her, which can be a perk.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Xander poking dudes with a giant carrot is rad as hell.

akulanization posted:

i've found my new defense team for the rest of forever.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Question: in these sorts of gacha events, are the character generally "limited edition" and can only be obtained now, or will they be added to the pool when the event is over?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Clarste posted:

Question: in these sorts of gacha events, are the character generally "limited edition" and can only be obtained now, or will they be added to the pool when the event is over?

Limited. They might come back at some point but they will not be permanent additions to the pool

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

Clarste posted:

Nino doesn't instantly explode when an archer looks at her, which can be a perk.

Yeah very frequently my Nino's first kill is by baiting Takumi or Julia and counterattacking. She can almost always take one hit from anything that isn't red.

The +6 buffs could produce some crazy numbers, but there's a point where you're maybe making your team less flexible just to overkill enemies that Nino could kill anyway

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Roger Explosion posted:

gently caress this is just too ridiculous to not sink my stack of orbs into

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
gonna roll on this banner real hard

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I wonder if we could feed the Easter heroes their normal counterparts for easy SP. Probably not, but I have 2 4* Camillas

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

What is even the appeal of a rabbit ear costume?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I'm sure they're treated as completely separate characters, like MCorrin and FCorrin.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clarste posted:

They can't be added to the pool. Japanese gambling laws. If they say something is limited edition, they can't add it permanently to the pool, ever. That would be unfair to people who splurged on the gacha since they thought it was limited only. Granblue Fantasy actually got in trouble for that.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Endorph posted:

They can't be added to the pool. Japanese gambling laws. If they say something is limited edition, they can't add it permanently to the pool, ever. That would be unfair to people who splurged on the gacha since they thought it was limited only. Granblue Fantasy actually got in trouble for that.

Did they actually say they were limited though? I wasn't paying that much attention to the trailer.

Edit: Yes, apparently they did.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Mar 29, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Bongo Bill posted:

It's a swimsuit with fishnets and high heels

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Bongo Bill posted:

The ears give them completely different skills and weapons.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I wonder if we could feed the Easter heroes their normal counterparts for easy SP. Probably not, but I have 2 4* Camillas

I imagine it'll work the same way as it would with say the two Tikis, i.e. nope

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Comedy option: the other three are all in and doing it for the promotion, Lucina just picked out that outfit to wear on her day off

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Bongo Bill posted:

Playboy bunnies. You know, tits. Legs. Form-fitting costumes. This shouldn't need explaining.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Someone post bunny Xander

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

Because only a few people give a poo poo about Panne and nobody gives a poo poo about Yarne

EXCUSE ME I GIVE A poo poo ABOUT PANNE :mad:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
gently caress me I need bunny Chrom and Xander

I only got 100 orbs :(

Also anyone has tips for the lovely two bridge map?

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???
I want one of the girls so I can cast EGGSPLOSION forever.