Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

If you don't care about it, why do you constantly whine about it?

Why are you whining about me?

Every time you reply to something, you are whining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Why are you whining about me?

Every time you reply to something, you are whining.

Sure, let's both stop posting

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

Sure, let's both stop posting

That was sarcasm like you prolly figured out, but yeah basically that's what it comes to when you claim every post someone makes about something is "whining".

Something I have never really seen in any other forum oddly enough. The tactic of debating in which you call everything someone says "whining" isn't a very strong one.

His Divine Shadow made the proclamation above that rich people are not afraid of dying anymore so they made society worse for His Divine Shadow. Anyone could simply reply hahaha ur whining about rich people again because he keeps coming up with rich people. Awesome!!!1

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

That was sarcasm like you prolly figured out, but yeah basically that's what it comes to when you claim every post someone makes about something is "whining".

Something I have never really seen in any other forum oddly enough. The tactic of debating in which you call everything someone says "whining" isn't a very strong one.

His Divine Shadow made the proclamation above that rich people are not afraid of dying anymore so they made society worse for His Divine Shadow. Anyone could simply reply hahaha ur whining about rich people again because he keeps coming up with rich people. Awesome!!!1

Cerebral Bore posted:

People call you a whiner because you have a victim complex bigger than Timo Soini's rear end and are unable to shut up about it, hth.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Stop crying about me. You are smarter than that.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
But enough about ligurs, I just read our talous on kääntynyt nousuun or rather that our economy is finally growing at a similar pace with the rest.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Furious posting in the FinPol has finally paid off big time, good job everyone.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
once every four years I like to laugh at how persu local council candidates dress or groom themselves, but this is kinda depressing :smith:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The gently caress's wrong with his head? I mean apart from being a pers, that is.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

once every four years I like to laugh at how persu local council candidates dress or groom themselves, but this is kinda depressing :smith:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg

You make fun of him, but you'll see.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Vesi posted:

Please keep going, this is the first time in my lifetime I see good posts in finpol thread.

I wish Helsinki had the political will to run over the nimbys and just build more and higher, I left the country in 2007 because I didn't want to spend that much of my income on housing, can't imagine how bad it's now.

i bet your insights on Helsinki urban planning are super-valuable if you haven't lived in the country for a decade

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Vesi mainly wanted to tell us how he was smart enough to leave, eh, mud people of finpol. Never saw a good post until now.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Most bog mongols are too stupid and undereducated to have a way out :(

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Moomindaddy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
En usko kuinka huimalassa voi olla. UB:n jätkät lähti ajat sitten.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Varovasti Jerry sitten tasoittavien kanssa.

Kuten eräs kyyppariystäväni sanoi, darran helpottaminen viinalla on yhtä tarkkaa puuhaa kuin ripulin helpottaminen piereskelemällä. Menee helposti överiksi.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Finally, our long national nightmare is beginning to end.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Rexroom posted:

Statement from valiokunta who gets this: "Suomen tulee toimia yhteistyössä EU:n kanssa, ja näissä asioissa ei pidä lähteä sooloilemaan. Mikäli EU päättää yhteisesti luopua näistä toimista, Suomi on valmis mukautumaan tähän linjaukseen."

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Rappaport posted:

Statement from valiokunta who gets this: "Suomen tulee toimia yhteistyössä EU:n kanssa, ja näissä asioissa ei pidä lähteä sooloilemaan. Mikäli EU päättää yhteisesti luopua näistä toimista, Suomi on valmis mukautumaan tähän linjaukseen."

It's current year, not safe to blame EU anymore. Instead it will be rejected for unprofessional writing style and due to aloitteen vastuuhenkilö not having secure email.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

throw to first drat IT posted:

It's current year, not safe to blame EU anymore. Instead it will be rejected for unprofessional writing style and due to aloitteen vastuuhenkilö not having secure email.

Speaking of aloitteen vastuuhenkilö, would you buy a used snake from this man? (Image courtesy of Aamulehti)

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Rexroom posted:

It's a good idea to drop it. We lose more in the single spring day than we gain all year from the loving hassle, and statistics back me up on that.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
The Swedish Systembolaget - or their equivalent of Alko, the national controller and seller of alcohol - thinks we are a nation of drunks who are out of control in our drinking. So they've written a letter to the European Commission about our draft to loosen up control of booze to allow general shops to stock spirits and poo poo, which would push our country into a state of drunken anarchy and chaos.

Because - or despite - of the letter, the draft is getting another round of checks in the European Committee, which pushes the final (dis)approval of it to June. So don't expect any Koskenkorva bottles in your local R-Kioski any time soon.

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.
Could that be any more obvious an attempt to save themselves? The last thing Systembolaget needs is antother argument/nail in the coffin against the alcohol monopoly.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rexroom posted:

The Swedish Systembolaget - or their equivalent of Alko, the national controller and seller of alcohol - thinks we are a nation of drunks who are out of control in our drinking. So they've written a letter to the European Commission about our draft to loosen up control of booze to allow general shops to stock spirits and poo poo, which would push our country into a state of drunken anarchy and chaos.

Because - or despite - of the letter, the draft is getting another round of checks in the European Committee, which pushes the final (dis)approval of it to June. So don't expect any Koskenkorva bottles in your local R-Kioski any time soon.

But people are irrational. So of course Alko should exist.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Tahdon uskoa

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Jääkaapin valo sammui. Tapaus ei välttämättä liity UFOilmiöön.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

doverhog posted:

Jääkaapin valo sammui. Tapaus ei välttämättä liity UFOilmiöön.

Valopeikko ei lennä.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/JussiMarttila/status/846479269090004992

Apparently the left is having another circular firing squad?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Should I know who that is or am I supposed to care about some random guy bitching on twitter?

Andrast fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Mar 29, 2017

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

It has 14 likes, it must be important!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Andrast posted:

Should I know who that is or am I supposed to care about some random guy bitching on twitter?

:lol: if you care about Twitter at all.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Andrast posted:

If you don't find twitter-mielensäpahoittajat funny, I don't know what to tell you.

Well, okay, one of them is the president of the US, but still.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Today you can vote in advance in the regional elections. So, what are the issues that make or break the elections? Who will make gains and who will lose out? The Greens are at least set out to take over big cities.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Rexroom posted:

Today you can vote in advance in the regional elections. So, what are the issues that make or break the elections? Who will make gains and who will lose out? The Greens are at least set out to take over big cities.

For the Pers, the biggest issues are their selling out on everything except immigration and Soini setting himself up to leave the party. For Cock, there's a looming issue that hasn't been discussed a lot in the media with the Sote thing being a shitfest and health care professionals being a huge part of their voter base. Demarit, who the gently caress knows, they kind of exist? Kepu is incomprehensible as always. Vas is hammering the right on the Sote thing which might affect things and Vas now has a chairperson worth a drat compared to the pile of worthless grease that is Arhinmäki.

A minor to moderate collapse of the conservative right seems to be in the cards, maybe.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I see there are a couple of new smaller parties competing, like the Feminist party and the Liberal party (aka the "whiskey party"). And we shouldn't forget Paavo Väyrynen, who is running in Helsinki of all places with his mini-party of angry deeply conservative far-right immigration haters. I think one member was in Ukraine fighting for the Russian side? Anyway, this is no centrist party by any measure.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
RKP and KD are locked in death struggle for Larsmo. It is magical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

:sad: