Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Lightning Lord posted:

I agree that the old wisdom of "don't feed the trolls" is dead but just insult them instead of seriously posting at them

I'm making GBS threads out lactose intolerance diarrhea and all I have is my phone; let me make my fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Oh you're either too stupid to talk to or just being a dick, I gotcha.

Lol, you think 45's brownshirts are "just doing their jobs" breaking up families and ruining the cheap labor industry, tell me how great it is they "got them drat lazy mexicans out our country" when all the fruit and produce they usually pick suddenly triples in price/vanishes because no white people will pick fruit for twelve hours for five bucks an hour

I'm predicting you'll say something about how you never eat any fresh vegetables or fruit so it doesn't effect you so you don't care about the adverse effects on your fellow man. You've been pretty reliably lovely about an abused underclass that basically makes this stupid country run

Can you explain how a government agency is similar to a political party's goon squad? You seem very emotional, was one of your parents or grandparents an illegal alien?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jukebox Hero posted:

no white people will pick fruit for twelve hours for five bucks an hour

Sorry I didn't read the small print. All I see is Trump promised to bring back job and he did (death to america)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Actually, cheap illegal migrant labor is holding back automation and advancements in agricultural machining. I would welcome a close border just for that alone. However all illegals not just Mexican or Colombian should be kicked out. I am really tired of Canadians coming down taking all the good weed.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Can you explain how a government agency is similar to a political party's goon squad? You seem very emotional, was one of your parents or grandparents an illegal alien?

"Beep borp emotions invalidate your argument, you seem upset, ignoring your points because I have no answers, extrajudicial detainment for an indefinite period is good, get the lazy mudskins out of my country"

Man do you have a checklist for this poo poo, every post is the same.

And no, I was born in Kansas to Kansans and I think every republican is a bad person.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Beep borp emotions invalidate your argument, you seem upset, ignoring your points because I have no answers, extrajudicial detainment for an indefinite period is good, get the lazy mudskins out of my country"

Man do you have a checklist for this poo poo, every post is the same.

And no, I was born in Kansas to Kansans and I think every republican is a bad person.

Emotions are valid and it ok to feel them. So you just packing on all the white guilt because lmao there is like 3 illegal immigrants in Kansas.

Can you answer my question though? How is ICE, a government sanction agency created by a Democratic president, like the Brown shirts of the Nazi party?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Emotions are valid and it ok to feel them. So you just packing on all the white guilt because lmao there is like 3 illegal immigrants in Kansas.

"Who cares about anything that doesn't effect me personally, empathy is for queers and mexicans" bro check the kitchen of any restaurant ever, there's illegals everywhere, ESPECIALLY Kansas now that everyone young enough to work in a kitchen is leaving

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Who cares about anything that doesn't effect me personally, empathy is for queers and mexicans" bro check the kitchen of any restaurant ever, there's illegals everywhere, ESPECIALLY Kansas now that everyone young enough to work in a kitchen is leaving

Illegal immigrants broke the law. They should be deported because that is the law. Answer the question swamp butt.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Jukebox Hero posted:

So you're saying what ICE is doing is okay? What about the actual crimes going unpunished because the witnesses would be deported? Or are you just supporting casual racism and xenophobia?

Yes, what ICE is doing is OK as long as they are kicking out all illegal immigrants and not just Hispanic ones. They're fine as long as they are applying their policy to everyone. Am I claiming this is the best use of our resources? No, Im not an expert.

Witnesses not coming forward because risk of being deportation is a different issue and that logic can be applied to a bunch of other situations including when people are at risk of going to prison. The system is not perfect and if you wait for it to be you'll never accomplish anything. If it's actually a big issue then a system for protecting witnesses should be worked in parallel.

I stated that the policies should be applied equally to everyone from all places and that foreign citizens who can offer something reasonable to the US should be allowed in so I think accusations of racism and xenophobia are pretty thoughtless.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smeed posted:

Yes, what ICE is doing is OK as long as they are kicking out all illegal immigrants and not just Hispanic ones. They're fine as long as they are applying their policy to everyone. Am I claiming this is the best use of our resources? No, Im not an expert.

Witnesses not coming forward because risk of being deportation is a different issue and that logic can be applied to a bunch of other situations including when people are at risk of going to prison. The system is not perfect and if you wait for it to be you'll never accomplish anything. If it's actually a big issue then a system for protecting witnesses should be worked in parallel.

I stated that the policies should be applied equally to everyone from all places and that foreign citizens who can offer something reasonable to the US should be allowed in so I think accusations of racism and xenophobia are pretty thoughtless.

The guy is obviously an idiot since he Godwin his argument immediately and lives in Kansas with a bunch of white people. His political stance is basically a fashion decision to get back at Dad.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Snatch Duster posted:

Yea but can you imagine how much more ruined America would be with Hillary. Man, I can and it's real bad!

I can't, because She's not prez lol.

Really though I doubt she'd have been any worse. god forbid she actually did good.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

I can't, because She's not prez lol.

Really though I doubt she'd have been any worse. god forbid she actually did good.

Everything Trump plans on doing/tried actually happen. That's Hillary's America

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What if Trump frees Tibet?

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jukebox Hero posted:

Lol, you think 45's brownshirts are "just doing their jobs" breaking up families and ruining the cheap labor industry, tell me how great it is they "got them drat lazy mexicans out our country" when all the fruit and produce they usually pick suddenly triples in price/vanishes because no white people will pick fruit for twelve hours for five bucks an hour

I'm predicting you'll say something about how you never eat any fresh vegetables or fruit so it doesn't effect you so you don't care about the adverse effects on your fellow man. You've been pretty reliably lovely about an abused underclass that basically makes this stupid country run

You're saying these people are an abused underclass but by advocating that they stay and pick fruit for cheap are you not abusing them too? You're almost advocating for an official 2nd class of citizen who minimum wage and other laws don't apply to IMO. You can't cite cheap labor as an advantage if you actually want these people to become citizens with the same access as the rest of us and care about their well being. You just want to squeeze the most labor from them for as little as possible like a wallstreet banker.

a dingus fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Mar 29, 2017

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

The guy is obviously an idiot since he Godwin his argument immediately and lives in Kansas with a bunch of white people. His political stance is basically a fashion decision to get back at Dad.

Lol holy poo poo I'm sorry I ever engaged in an argument with you if you can't see the irony in your post Jesus Christ.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Everything Trump plans on doing/tried actually happen. That's Hillary's America

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jukebox Hero posted:

I'm making GBS threads out lactose intolerance diarrhea

is this a metaphor for snatch duster's posting ?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

new phone who dis posted:

The biggest and scariest thing the Dems should look at this time around is how Trump managed to pull 1 in 4 Latino voters while calling them all rapists and criminals and what would possibly happen if a Marco Rubio-like candidate were to run after him in 4 or 8 years when there are even more Latinos in the voting pool. The Latinos want their Obama moment and they aren't afraid to go to the Republicans to get it.

You sure know a lot about what latinos think, pale face.

Counterpoint: unlike a privelaged white rear end forums troll, they knew what trump actually said in context.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

So you're saying what ICE is doing is okay? What about the actual crimes going unpunished because the witnesses would be deported? Or are you just supporting casual racism and xenophobia?

It's the Talkingpoints AVENNNNNNNNGERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Jukebox Hero posted:

:ironicat:

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Mar 29, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Anybody reliably posting in this thread should probably be prevented from breeding

I've taken the initiative in chemically castrating myself, I hope you will all join me

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yeah this is a system that should be propped up. It's funny how leftists are all for a high minimum wage or basic income but argue in favor of this hideously exploitative labor system. These types are willing to trash can something like Wallmarts (equally lovely and exploitative) business model but for some reason this other one always seems to get a pass. Isn't the usual argument that even a large increase in labor cost won't actually result in ridiculous 200% price increases but is more along the lines of like 20% on the high top end? Is it just a rhetoric thing trying to argue against a conservative position with a stock conservative loving with the free market ruins everything point even though it shows clear hypocrisy on different but similar issues? Why isn't the issue that these companies should follow the laws and pay the actual minimum wage (or more) and employ Americans (or just the currently exploited laborers) rather than some weird corporate greed apologism that is excusable because it's some sort of backdoor to getting Mexicans into America.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

If only we gave hillary or bernie a chance

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
All Ive gotten from Jukebox Hero is that democrats are mad that their slaves are being taken away by republicans again

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Jukebox Hero posted:

Anybody reliably posting in this thread should probably be prevented from breeding

I've taken the initiative in chemically castrating myself, I hope you will all join me

I'm sure you will still be a good dad to your wife's sons.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Lunixnerd posted:

I'm sure you will still be a good dad to your wife's sons.

:vince:

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Note that trump voters are completely uninterested in going after the Holy Job Creators and instead focus entirely on the underclass they produce.

Almost like they want to be ruled by billionaires.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Jukebox Hero posted:

rule of law is actually pretty important and the US is extremely lucky to have it so if you don't like ICE you should strive to abolish it using the legal system imo

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

*wailing and tearing shirt*
"won't someone please think of the agribusiness profits???"
-a "leftist"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump is gonna rubber stamp our internet privacy all the way away soon

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

It's the Talkingpoints AVENNNNNNNNGERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Don't sign you're posts

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

thathonkey posted:

lol if you believe you currently have internet privacy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lunixnerd posted:

lol if you believe you currently have internet privacy

youre an idiot

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

thathonkey posted:

he repealed a rule that hasn't even come into force yet that clarified an already existing law oh no privacy apocalypse

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
why am I not surprised that the party that was pro-slavery (democrats) is also in favor of allowing large amounts of poorly paid and treated minorities into this country to be exploited?!?!

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

USSAr posted:

why am I not surprised that the party that was pro-slavery (democrats) is also in favor of allowing large amounts of poorly paid and treated minorities into this country to be exploited?!?!

As opposed to the party of billionaires voting themselves all the tax cuts.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

As opposed to the party of billionaires voting themselves all the tax cuts.

Yo, numb nuts, who are the 8 richest people in the world and who did they loving donate money to. Why are you people so dense

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

Also he thinks that if he yells the loudest and is the most insulting he will be viewed as correct. Sad!

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yo, numb nuts, who are the 8 richest people in the world and who did they loving donate money to. Why are you people so dense

Lemme drag out the net worth of trumps cabinet.

So, instead of a president working for wall street, we literally got wall street for president.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Hillary lost but she was never going to win.
Whereas Bernie, well, he would have won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
All this fighting and name calling is making me cry. I'm invoking the wisdom of Solomon on this and there is only one solution.

Hildon Climp 2020

• Locked thread