Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

floorface would be a good alt for flowerface

theres only room for one floor around here :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Luvcow posted:

good luck everyone and please be careful out there, have good lives and be good people

i am an evil person

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Luvcow posted:

good luck everyone and please be careful out there, have good lives and be good people

I'll do my best!!

I Was The Fury posted:

Tonight I had to insist to my mom that she let me cook dinner because otherwise the groceries I got would go to waste. She ended up liking my homemade turkey burgers so score one for me! I look almost like a real adult!

Whenever I cook something new at my mother in law's house she hovers around the kitchen fretting "but what if someone doesn't like it?" ("someone" being her), but she always does like the food in the end, she's just a silly goose who is anxious about trying new things.

I'm glad your mom liked the burgs!

vanisher

Fanky I had a rad sig worked out for you but changed my mind on it- i'm going to work you up a SUPER DUPER RAD one now

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

for me to poop on

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

vanisher posted:

Fanky I had a rad sig worked out for you but changed my mind on it- i'm going to work you up a SUPER DUPER RAD one now

OMG! I am excite!! TY in advance, friend!!!

vanisher

This was the other thing I found

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

This was the other thing I found

thats a great sig.

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Twenty Four

Piso Mojado posted:

theres only room for one floor around here :colbert:

The floor is where you are headed when I'm done with you buddy!

I mean, I filled up the air mattress and put a spare set of sheets, a blanket, and some pillows out. Let me know if you need anything. I hope you have a good night!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I present our catte. Her name?Cat. Or Kitten/Kitty.

(My mom and sister call her Luna/Loon but I think that name is dumb)

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

I Was The Fury posted:

Tonight I had to insist to my mom that she let me cook dinner because otherwise the groceries I got would go to waste. She ended up liking my homemade turkey burgers so score one for me! I look almost like a real adult!

Nice

Trying new things is good

Cooking homemade is good

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
We're doing a pot luck again at work.

The sign up sheet is in the break room, and as soon as it went up all the lazy dudes and bachelors raced to put down "soda" or "paper plates" because they don't know how to cook

I'm bringing a pulled pork

e:I kinda wanted to bring meatballs but I haven't made a tomato sauce in a long time and I don't want to experiment on my coworkers, plus a pulled pork is easier

Twenty Four

Munchables posted:

Just going only off of the letters visible in your picture, and comming up with something, you could call her-

Pot Head

Pecs

Scar

Rotten

Dope

Foot

Diaper

Space Cadet

Cotton

Peace

I could keep going but, hey!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Mar 29, 2017

Twenty Four

Using no letter twice, I just saw "Catastrophe" which seems like a great cat name, because it starts with Cat. This is a great game, but some of the letters are small.

Someone do better!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Munchables posted:

Mac, the cat I used to live with, only responds to "cat" because I only ever called her mac when typing or telling people her name. I was also the one who paid the most attention to her so she got used to it and would sometimes respond with a meow

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

Just going only off of the letters visible in your picture,

Pot Head

I definitely saw "A pot head" there. Took me a while to figure out it was "Apothecary."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
goign ot get a photograph of the "Gangnam Style Dumplings" sign when i get off work

eonwe

Munchables posted:

shes a good catte

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Luvcow posted:

Too late I'm a dumpster fire

Twenty Four

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I definitely saw "A pot head" there. Took me a while to figure out it was "Apothecary."

My first take was that too but I figured leaving out the "A" was a better name. I had to search through the other leters in the pic to find a "d" and thats what started me off on my journey!

It's like scrabble or boggle or those picture games, but for cat names with the letters in the picture!

Elusif

My cat snuck out and incurred severe ear damage, maybe he went after a grown rabbit and it clawed at him. Tragic really.

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

you're not the boss of me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

i think ur cool

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty posted:

goign ot get a photograph of the "Gangnam Style Dumplings" sign when i get off work

I FORGOT THE PHOTO AAAAAAAA

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

i think ur cool

Fire is cool

Matoi Ryuko

no it's the opposite!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Well I'm certainly not hot, so there must be some mistake.

I think I got hit with a scam. So my mood's been in the trashcan since Sunday. I hope I can resolve it, even if it's a huge headache.

Matoi Ryuko

the only scam here is the prices on the onion rings!!

Robot Made of Meat

I hope you didn't get scammed badly, SNG. That's no fun.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

That's what you get for liking onion rings

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the wiki page for captain underpants is very extensive with 12 books of captain underpants lore

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Does it include super diaper baby

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Actually, the box says Apotheon; it's a game where you play as a greek warrior and the gods have abandoned mankind, so you got to fight them. It's pretty fun, even though I haven't played in a long while and I didn't get very far. It's a side scroller with really nice art.

Stephen K. Bannon

by Smythe

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That's nothing...try being a burning freight train full of nuclear waste careening off the side of a mountain.

Piso Mojado

tfw you see a lurker lurkin but they dont post in this thread.

evergate
lurkers? not posting?! some rude dudes, man

Piso Mojado

hello evergate! welcome to, byob. a retirement community for weary posters

evergate
yo. I've been posting from time to time here.

But yes hello hope you're doing good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

That's nothing...try being a burning freight train full of nuclear waste careening off the side of a mountain.

Please don't post my love life