Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Winkie01 posted:

Do the people in Texas hate Cruz as much as everyone else?
no he's reasonably popular there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Winkie01 posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/847125961481097216

I have no idea, but he has an R next to his name, so they're going to vote for him

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

he got asked lol

whatd he say

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Winkie01 posted:

R and not ted cruz he'll probably win except for where cruz gets a huge pile of goldman sachs money so it might be tough!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Winkie01 posted:

i hope beto offs cruz

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

he got asked lol

I mean "the statement speaks for itself" to info that indicates the cold war is back in full swing and no state dept comment is insane.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Coolguye posted:

no he's reasonably popular there

I was under the impression he'd gotten way on the wrong side of Perry's machine during his previous campaign, has that changed?

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
this isn't a one way street u fuckin dems

trump will not divert from his path

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm willing to engage in a constructive conversation but the answer is no gently caress off we're gonna make sure everyone dies on this hill whether they like it or not

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

DogonCrook posted:

I mean "the statement speaks for itself" to info that indicates the cold war is back in full swing and no state dept comment is insane.

What state department?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I was under the impression he'd gotten way on the wrong side of Perry's machine during his previous campaign, has that changed?

nope. it's what changed him from 'overwhelmingly popular' to 'reasonably popular.' that and the default brinksmanship.

of course if it was in line with the national norms, he would be 'in danger of being tarred, feathered, and lynched', just to be clear as to the limits here.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
okay so we've deployed troops yeah?

yes donald

okay im gonna say that they're gunning down thousands

yes donald

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

What state department?

it's more of a resumee workshop these days

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I still can't get over the administration's strategy of waiting for ACA to blow up before doing anything about healthcare

How about actually drafting your own bill that solves the problems you keep complaining about you dumb assholes

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Lol "it seems like he is detached from reality"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mr. Jive posted:

I still can't get over the administration's strategy of waiting for ACA to blow up before doing anything about healthcare

How about actually drafting your own bill that solves the problems you keep complaining about you dumb assholes

TRUMP

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Twitter sucks and might have a direct hand in ruining the entire country but one of the good parts is that it allows you to send direct messages to lovely narcissistic fuckfaces who probably can't help but read every single mention they ever get, and many of them are politicians, maybe even the king president fuckface himself.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
:lol: this war poo poo is easy :lol:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Lol "it seems like he is detached from reality"

I want to continue to see this narrative pushed daily.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

kumba posted:

god damnit I read that as chris christie getting sentenced to 2 years and my jaw dropped, gently caress

Lmao same

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM LIFE THIS TIME, SPICER

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sean the president has literally never been clear about anything please get that word out of your vocabulary

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Office Pig posted:

YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM LIFE THIS TIME, SPICER

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://twitter.com/PuppetMasterIX/status/717956415969624064

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Twitter sucks and might have a direct hand in ruining the entire country but one of the good parts is that it allows you to send direct messages to lovely narcissistic fuckfaces who probably can't help but read every single mention they ever get, and many of them are politicians, maybe even the king president fuckface himself.

Twitter isn't terrible so much as the fact that people think what they and others say on twitter matters is terrible.

As opposed to Reddit, which is just terrible. And it seems like 99% of "reporting" nowadays is sourced from one of those two places.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Mr. Jive posted:

passive aggressive governance

its like letting dishes pile up in the sink because you don't want to do them while trying to guilt-trip your roomates about the emerging cockroach problem

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Thoguh posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonnobleDMR/status/847122318270836736

The guy who held up holding a vote for a year laments the erosion of rules.

Is there a single instance of someone in the GOP showing outrage at something they didn't 100% do themselves, sometimes even to a much worse degree? Because I sure am coming up empty.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Twitter isn't terrible so much as the fact that people think what they and others say on twitter matters is terrible.

As opposed to Reddit, which is just terrible. And it seems like 99% of "reporting" nowadays is sourced from one of those two places.

The local news just likes reporting the weather, traffic, and maybe a YouTube video these days. No one wants to actually do that reporter poo poo for real.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I did a thing posted:

I want to continue to see this narrative pushed daily.

"Narrative" unfairly implies that it might not be what's actually happening, which is kind of ridiculous when we're talking about what might be one of the single most out of touch with reality Americans to ever manage to function on a high level.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol stfu joe

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

That DICK! posted:

New toilet seat at work today

your face?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

If only that intern that mysteriously died in his office had the same chance to get to know Donald Trump that Joe did.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ramadu posted:

whatd he say

uh i think his testimony uh the centcom commanders testimony speaks for itself ^____^

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/847119753625976832

https://twitter.com/srl/status/847120195743338500

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Are they going to try and repeal obama care again ??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

DogonCrook posted:

but aint it tho! :allears:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol sure joe, i'm sure he's just a nice guy. gently caress you.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope trump meets with scarborough privately more so he can show up dead in scarboroughs office

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

euphronius posted:

Are they going to try and repeal obama care again ??

you doubted they would?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TRUMP

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/847115081456521217

• Locked thread