Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. The first 3D Zelda I've played. 2D is more fun but I loved how many sweet dungeons and secrets there were. I'm pretty sure I got all the optional items but I didn't get a ton of heart pieces and I never found a proper place to use the scarecrow song. Majora's Mask is next. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enjoy the best zelda game ever

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

I am pretty pumped except for the fact that Kid Link is way worse than Adult Link, but I can deal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

I am pretty pumped except for the fact that Kid Link is way worse than Adult Link, but I can deal

They just give Kid Link all the same tools as adult Link which retroactively makes adult Link kind of a chump.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Normal Mode, all hearts, all poes souls, all bugs, all miiverse stamps
My Wolf Link amiibo has 20 hearts now for whenever I play Breath of the Wild

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

In Training posted:

you need to play BotW already

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Capcom Rep Reports that Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite will be "simpler than SFV"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Nier: Automata - Platinum

This game is just devastating I need to go find something really happy to do now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i forgot about the very very end of twilight princess when midna breaks the mirror and yelled oh no when it happened

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Time: "more than 80 hours". Beat the story and it was pretty good. I'll come back to it and collect the outfits and stuff.

Going to play nier automata next

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

Nier: Automata - Platinum

This game is just devastating I need to go find something really happy to do now

How much of that was a true platinum? I'm working on it now and after I beat Emil and see all the endings the other trophies I have left like Upgrade All Pods and Weapons to Max just feel like a grind I don't care to do so I'll probably just buy those trophies

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yakuza 0

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nier Automata

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

How much of that was a true platinum? I'm working on it now and after I beat Emil and see all the endings the other trophies I have left like Upgrade All Pods and Weapons to Max just feel like a grind I don't care to do so I'll probably just buy those trophies

I only bought the trophy for having 9S pantless for an hour. I would really recommend doing the weapon grinding because the side quest and final boss it unlocks is one of the most powerful and moving things in the game.

The only really tedious part of the weapons is getting the two Emil sells - you can buy all the upgrade materials.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Celebration

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

extremely epic. i'm glad i finally beat it.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

symbolic posted:

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

extremely epic. i'm glad i finally beat it.

That's one of those games where I could never beat the final boss as a kid

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ludwig van Halen posted:

That's one of those games where I could never beat the final boss as a kid

it took me a couple tries but i got lucky with Bingo a few times and that was p. much it. i had to do it with no Ultra Shrooms cause i thought i had one but i guess i used it and forgot lol.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

12) Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment

The NG+ mode that you unlock is insane. I need to do a 0% run of the game so I can play it fresh.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

12) Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment

The NG+ mode that you unlock is insane. I need to do a 0% run of the game so I can play it fresh.

i saw you streaming it and was shocked at how ng+ works, thats so cool

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

I think this might be my favorite Platinum game I've played yet. The combat is insanely satisfying. I just love parrying in this game.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Nier Automata- platinum. Absolutely amazing

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Monster Hunter Double Cross (HR break)

this transmogged set is proof of that :c00lbert:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wanna get a switch for that hopefully in development mh switch release

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I also beat Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and now I have to beat it many more times.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NieR: Automata (Endings A-E)

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
all the leap frog games while drunk

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the legend of zelda: breath of the wild (all shrines, all sidequests)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Yobgoblin posted:

all the leap frog games while drunk

jesus, i bet you think youre so smart dont you

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

trying to jack off posted:

jesus, i bet you think youre so smart dont you

did i ever say that? ;P

Soral
May 30, 2009

The Ringed City

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh, I beat the Battle Brothers (Noble War) end-game crisis in the last few days. I like my current merc band too much though, so instead of stopping I've continued on with my campaign, and will end up being smashed by another crisis sooner or later (I suspect it will be a huge undead uprising, but could be anything at this point. I'm currently around 170 days in)

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I just got 100% completion in EDF 4.1. It only took 426 hours

:suicide:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

:worship:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

accurate username

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
horizon zero dawn and also nier a few weeks ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys: Memories of Celceta (Hard). According to my trophies I beat the final boss of this game on 12/26/2013 but then there's a 2 minute bit where you have to climb a mountain and destroy the Sun Mask and I guess I never did that lol. Because I only just got the trophy for beating the game today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origin - Hugo, Normal. It's a good thing I played as Hugo because DotEmu are fucktards and made it so you have to beat the game twice in this new port to unlock the extra character and nightmare mode. This port kinda blows all over really, it's rife with technical problems and constant sound desync.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Ys Origin - Hugo, Normal. It's a good thing I played as Hugo because DotEmu are fucktards and made it so you have to beat the game twice in this new port to unlock the extra character and nightmare mode. This port kinda blows all over really, it's rife with technical problems and constant sound desync.

dotemu fuckin sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

dotemu fuckin sucks

they managed to make a PC game from 2006 run poorly on a modern console WOw!

• Locked thread