Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
idk how the situation became so unsalvageable with nurkic but i find it pretty goddamn stupid the nuggets gave him up and memphis' first rounder for plumlee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Also gently caress Kevin Calabro and him calling Portland "Seattle" once a game. Pair Lamar Hurd with old Mike lets go

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
So if this game is officiated cleanly HOU loses by 25+.

One of the worst officiated games I've seen all season.

Interesting weakness of HOU though - it's the same thing that gives GSW fits. Sell out to take away the 3 and give up the drive.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I want to slap Curry for that final minute defensively. You have 5 fouls, why the gently caress are you reaching in against James Harden, do you think you're tony allen

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Nurkic going off is beautiful, to me.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
drat cj

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
gently caress Isiah Thomas for being Earvin Johnson's lovely as parrot. And D'Angelo Russell shouldn't be "on notice" and have to "earn the right to stay in LA."

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im sorry for when nurk inevitably gets hurt, blazers fans, because it looks like tim connelly just gave one of the better Cs in the league for plumlee and a first rounder for the trouble

nurk: 27-13 on 10-12 shooting

plumlee: 0-1 on 0-1 shooting

lol

:cripes:

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
nurk not afraid

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i have nurk fever

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008

Rick posted:

gently caress Isiah Thomas for being Earvin Johnson's lovely as parrot. And D'Angelo Russell shouldn't be "on notice" and have to "earn the right to stay in LA."

I haven't been paying much attention, when was this dumb poo poo uttered? I am so afraid of what Magic is going to do

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lol dame

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
plumlee is bad

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
oh well go spurs i guess i love me some kawhi

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

InnercityGriot posted:

I haven't been paying much attention, when was this dumb poo poo uttered? I am so afraid of what Magic is going to do

Halftime on the NBATV feed.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Oh jesus, that was ugly

Tarik Black caught a pass in the post, and then Randle and Brewer immediately cut to the basket, suddenly crowding the post with 6 dudes until they called a 3 seconds violation

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
nUrKiC

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the irony of nurkic murdering the nuggets in a game that means the playoffs is really hilarious even as a nuggets fan

the denver nuggets: two steps forward, one and two thirds steps back

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man the Wizards defense is rough tonight.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
15 Laker makes in a row. Who replaced these players with the ones I have watched all season?
:captainpop:
E: and counting

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I was going to say "imagine being rich enough to afford fourth row tickets behind the bench and appearing on TV in an Old Navy shirt" but like I was in like the 9th row this year and there's a good chance I was wearing a free lootbox shirt or something.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Rick posted:

I was going to say "imagine being rich enough to afford fourth row tickets behind the bench and appearing on TV in an Old Navy shirt" but like I was in like the 9th row this year and there's a good chance I was wearing a free lootbox shirt or something.

Is lootbox the same as lootcrate?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

humpthewind posted:

Is lootbox the same as lootcrate?

Oh yeah. I meant Loot Crate.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Young teams gonna young team.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Rick posted:

Young teams gonna young team.

This game is the perfect Laker game for this season.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

John Wall is real good

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
BIG MOTHERFUCKING NURK

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

There have been some nasty bricks so far in this game

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Carroll is so bad defensively.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Pacers getting smoked.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bradley not hitting anything

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Devin Harris gets ejected for getting elbowed in the mouth :shrug:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Demarre Carroll def bet on this game

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Dragic draws yet another 3 point foul

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
DMC just took off from one step inside the FT line and viciously bricked a dunk and went flying into the crowd

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
PJ Tucker is the best. He's everything that Demarre Carroll was supposed to be (and Casey thinks he is)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

nice pass deebo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

JV is playing so well. Looking forward to him riding the bench for the 4th

Raps have been called for like 50 illegal screens

BWV fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Mar 30, 2017

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Russ is doing a thing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
something cool and profound
Lol for all of Tommy heinsohn's flaws he was just properly rendered speechless by a preposterous Marcus smart flop

• Locked thread