Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
My son Danny Green is remembering how to shoot and I am v. Proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Ahahah Mark Jackson talking about how you need ownership and management backing as a coach you salty phoney loving preacher

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

all-Rush mixtape posted:

There's 'game two of a back-to-back', and then there's whatever the Warriors are doing.

Seems like every time they play in San Antonio it is a segababa. Not that this explains this thumping. San Antonio is really good and matches up well with the Warriors. Kind of the anti-clippers.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

attackmole posted:

Ahahah Mark Jackson talking about how you need ownership and management backing as a coach you salty phoney loving preacher

gently caress that evil old fraud

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao at how you can hear pop yelling

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

predicto posted:

Anyone who thinks the Spurs arent the favorites or at least the co favorites to win the title is insane. This team is every bit as good as the Warriors, even when Durant comes back.

Not a chance in hell.

I don't understand why the Spurs are so good at throwing away leads, they just get so lazy.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spurs dont gently caress this up

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

scott foster telling the other refs how its going down

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I turned on the game a few minutes ago and the Warriors were down 14 and they just made it a game

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The Warriors are within a few points, the gently caress?

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

The Spurs have 0 chance of beating the Warriors in the playoffs. Aldridge will not be able to deal with Draymond Green's fouling all the time. He just gets pushed around and then gets mad and misses more shots. Kawhi has the same issue playing through physical contact, the Spurs aren't cut out for the playoffs.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hmm, it seems these Warriors can score a lot of points, in a hurry. Let's keep a close eye, success may be in their future

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Pau Gasol 3!!

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
so i saw the score was 13-33 and get home to watch the game and its like 41-29, and now its almost tied. feels like every trip down the floor there's a whistle blown.

Shear Modulus posted:

scott foster telling the other refs how its going down

i guess my question is, is the fix in?

that's a lot of ground to make up, but then again it didn't look like the spurs were in the bonus yet, so maybe not

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Woah Staples Center looks very full already for a 730 pm downtown LA game on a Wednesday. That makes me very happy

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Steph's laughing because he got away with his third foul there.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
"sellin and tellin" sounds like a good way to go to jail/get merked where im FROM

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im not the slightest bit surprised about the spurs blowing a huge lead

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
This year's Warriors and Spurs are both all time great competitive teams. There's not really any good reason to poo poo talk either of them. They would be competitive for a championship in literally any season in NBA history.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

im not the slightest bit surprised about the spurs blowing a huge lead

its pretty much their whole MO this season.

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Omg Blake blocks Gortat then goes coast to coast for a dunk! Been so long since that has happened!! Mike Smith and Ralph Lawler agrees

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
spurs turd quarter about to face off against the warriors' prolific 3rd quarter explosion

this could get out of hand

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

its pretty much their whole MO this season.

They are 57 and 16. Thats a hell of a lot of leads they didn't blow.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

jeez, Matt Barnes is still seeing minutes for the Warriors

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

Don't remind me

I hate having that icky criminal on my team

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Carlosologist posted:

He's literally their only other sf. Mccaw is a guard, too skinny even for that.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Klay and Steph doing Klay and Steph things. JESUS.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
barring something drastic, this game is gonna be wrapped up soon.

whatever magic the spurs had going on earlier has obviously left them

3rd quarters are the spurs worst and the warriors best

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Barnes does not understand how the Warriors spacing works. He is getting in everyone else's way, and doesn't move to open spots or clear out defenders. I guess it makes sense. It's a complicated offense that requires a lot of reads

predicto fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 30, 2017

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

predicto posted:

Barnes does not understand how the Warriors spacing works. He is getting in everyone else's way, and doesn't move to open spots or clear out defenders

one could come to the conclusion that Matt Barnes loving Sucks

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Brolander posted:

one could come to the conclusion that Matt Barnes Is a royal rear end in a top hat

Ftfy

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

tomato, tomato

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Libertine posted:

This year's Warriors and Spurs are both all time great competitive teams. There's not really any good reason to poo poo talk either of them. They would be competitive for a championship in literally any season in NBA history.

This is the internet; stop trying to post your "reasonable opinions" based on "large sample sets". Just pick whoever is on a run right now and say the other team has no chance against them. And make sure to say anyone who thinks otherwise is insane.

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
ROFL the Clippers had children draw players then had the players guess who each picture; the Clippers haven't made me laugh like that in a long time

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

The Spurs could go to the freethrow line every possession the rest of the game and still lose.

Danny Green just posted up and passed out to Aldridge at the three point line. I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel like something is wrong with that statement.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

McGee is such a stupid player, he is incredibly lucky the other bigs are not trusted by Kerr.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

This feels like one of those games the bench is going to get most of the 4th quarter because the game isn't in question.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
watching javale is such a rollercoaster

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

A cool game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
spurs put up quite the turd quarter

outscored by 10 pts

can't even remember their last field goal (pau dunk, but before that?)

they lived on the free throw line

well, the 2 seed was the expectation so i guess its not all bad

• Locked thread