Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
History will be able to laugh at trump and trump voters forever. Its the joke that never ends. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Attitude Indicator posted:

Is Trump the first potus to just employ his own kids to tell him who's been saying mean things about him and help him escape the closet when he gets lost wandering the white house?

No but he's the first one to also be loving them.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Feminasty Slut posted:

History will be able to laugh at trump and trump voters forever. Its the joke that never ends. lol

Trump has been very good for exposing mental illness in American society

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Reagan tossed them out on the street and now they vote republican

Genius

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Lil Peeler posted:

Trump has been very good for exposing mental illness in American society

but is he exposing it or is he actually causing it? lol.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

quote:

President Trump isn't concerned about the rising costs associated with his regular trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., the White House press secretary said Wednesday.

Sean Spicer addressed the topic during his briefing, when asked by Fox 5 DC's Ronica Cleary if Trump has "any concerns about the pushback" from Florida residents and taxpayers about those costs.

"No, he feels great," Spicer said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326337-trump-not-concerned-about-mar-a-lago-costs-criticism

Lol

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Trump is down to 35% in the Gallup polls. Interesting times ahead if this trend continues

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Things are heating up bigly

The Senate Intelligence Committee has requested 20 individuals to be interviewed for the panel's probe of alleged Russian interference in last year's US election.

Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the committee, declined to identify any of them, except for President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/senate-committee-russia-probe-170329230435532.html

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
One of my favorite new super deluxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w7ENxNjO4E

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Would CSPAM be considered top shelf fake news?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

scrubs season six posted:

No but he's the first one to also be loving them.

what a go-getter!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/847105025973219330

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/847105132772802560

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Wow, it's like the Cold War happening in reverse

Lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dizz posted:

I swore he signed a bill preventing trans people from pissing in toilets or some poo poo but i guess that was just a bad dream from a lol induced coma

The Obama administration issued a directive or whatever extending title ix protections to transgender people, but some states were challenging it in court, Trump rescinded that guidance and stopped the DoJ from fighting for it in court, so it's dead and now it's "up to the states" to discriminate against kids

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Cacafuego posted:

Lol

gangsterism trumps capitalism

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I guess Putin doesn't think he could possibly overplay his skinny hand? :confused: I guess they do print the money there, but that hasn't gone well for people in the past

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cacafuego posted:

Lol

Putin gonna make a speech like "Mr. Trump, build up that wall!"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

lmao

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Waffle House posted:

I guess Putin doesn't think he could possibly overplay his skinny hand? :confused: I guess they do print the money there, but that hasn't gone well for people in the past

He is the richest man in the world and controls the leaders of two of the worlds largest nuclear powers.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Lol^2

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Jestery posted:

Trump is down to 35% in the Gallup polls. Interesting times ahead if this trend continues

In Civilization, if your cities get this low in happiness, they literally revolt and break off from your empire. lol that Trump thought he could play on easy-mode and cruise to victory only to find out that running the government is a lot harder than the boardroom where everyone sucks your orange wiener when you walk in the door

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Skypie posted:

In Civilization, if your cities get this low in happiness, they literally revolt and break off from your empire. lol that Trump thought he could play on easy-mode and cruise to victory only to find out that running the government is a lot harder than the boardroom where everyone sucks your orange wiener when you walk in the door

When he walks out of his gold encrusted buisiness wank chamber the other board members say "Christ, what an rear end in a top hat" and then undermine him in business, like using their pull to get non-dictator controlled banks to not give him money

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Skypie posted:

Trumps not playing civilization, hes playing Alpha Centauri and it sounds like some unruly drone are about to get nerve stapled :twisted:

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

NotWearingPants posted:

lmbo nice one dude.

tbh I feel like the Russians were more interested in attacking faith in democratic systems and in general just sowing chaos and division than actually getting Trump elected. They were probably as surprised as we were that it actually happened, and I think they realize now that it has the potential to seriously backfire.

Not that I ever had a high opinion of them, but in my book Putin and his agenda is certainly the greatest threat to the U.S. and my personal values. In that sense, the cold war has definitely returned. The sad thing is that in the vast majority of altercations Putin has played the west like a fiddle. He knows exactly how far we will and won't go and already he's done immense damage to faith in democracy and the western media.

Oops sorry this is the lol at Trump thread. I was pretty amused at the German lawmaker who evaluated Trump's preparedness for the Merkel meeting at a 4th grade level. They've now come to realize that while Mattis and Tillerson might be reasonable, there is a literal baby moron above them whose administration is the definition of chaos and incompetence. By extension, nothing anybody in the administration says can be taken seriously, least of all Donald.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Rutibex posted:

Trumps not playing civilization, hes playing Alpha Centauri and it sounds like some unruly drone are about to get nerve stapled :twisted:

What are you doing outside the board game thread, Rutibex?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

NotWearingPants posted:

lol

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

NotWearingPants posted:

Putin gonna make a speech like "Mr. Trump, build up that wall! ...around West Hollywood"

When the Secret Service confines Trump to Mar-a-lago do we know the coup is starting?

DeusModus
Nov 25, 2003

I am not Ben Affleck.

Rutibex posted:

Trump evaporating infidels and space liberals in Alpha Centauri.
Mike "The Electrocutioner" Pence frying homosexuals and degenerates everywhere else.
Doing their utmost so we can all experience the Fallout universe for real. Are you dudes ready to take it to the next level? I sure am.

God Bless America, boys. :clint:

lol.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

DeusModus posted:

Mike "The Electrocutioner" Pence frying homosexuals and degenerates everywhere else.
Doing their utmost so we can all experience the Fallout universe for real. Are you dudes ready to take it to the next level? I sure am.

lol.

I always chose Deirdre in Alpha Centauri. Not because I care about the planet but because it let me tame mind worms from the beginning to use as I pushed to become ruler of the planet.

Hey remember the novel series based on the book? In it, someone sabotages the ship and everyone immediately blames the black guy. Trump would probs like it.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

best buds 4 life

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

NotWearingPants posted:

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

DeusModus posted:

Tracer better rein in all that chatter about lesbian scissoring

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

DeusModus posted:

lol.

I just opened up that link finally and loving :lol:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

NotWearingPants posted:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Cacafuego posted:

Lol

More like just cold war as usual between Russia and America, only the American president wants to be buds because he was too busy snorting cocaine off hooker asses to pay attention to politics in the 70s/80s.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

More like just cold war as usual between Russia and America, only the American president wants to be buds because he was too busy snorting cocaine off hooker asses to pay attention to politics in the 70s/80s.

He was focused on politics because of that in the 80s, he had an insane plan to stop nuclear proliferation and went on about it to Reagan http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Haha:

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/847303874377531392