Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
whatever happened to lil corey

haven't heard his petulant whining on the television in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Consummate Professional posted:

Did he invent a holiday??

not only that but he announced it with only a little over an hour and 45 mins left in the day

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ah yes, the true american heroes, the draftees who didn't want to be there, didn't understand why they were there, didn't know what they were trying to accomplish while there, and got spat on when they came back from there

now watch us bring back the draft

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

passionate dongs posted:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:rip:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

remember the brave heroes that were brutally tortured and were forced to take part in mass murder for literally no reason

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

passionate dongs posted:

i heard he was heading up some pro trump super pac or whatever

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Corny posted:

i heard he was heading up some pro trump super pac or whatever

boooring

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Duscat posted:

ah yes, the true american heroes, the draftees who didn't want to be there, didn't understand why they were there, didn't know what they were trying to accomplish while there, and got spat on when they came back from there

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Bilirubin posted:

Oh you know. Watching the world burn. Whatever

cool, cool

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lol all these japanese power rangers gifs make me want to watch japanese power rangers, but there's probably like 300 episoddes or something

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
if theres a draft tomorrow the pepes wouldnt care since theyre all too retarded to get drafted

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

lol all these japanese power rangers gifs make me want to watch japanese power rangers, but there's probably like 300 episoddes or something

watchs ome anime

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

"I like people who weren't captured"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Donkwich posted:

if theres a draft tomorrow the pepes wouldnt care since theyre all too retarded to get drafted

during times of great need the military grants waivers for all sorts of poo poo

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Donkwich posted:

They'd all just be in the Marines

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

wow never forget 9/11

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I just finished offloading a gallon of vodka on blueberries to sanitise them overnight.

That also means I'm closer to becoming one with angry yelling drunkness

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

murked by dragon posted:

why would i go through this bullshit consultation process when i could just as easily break into the local veterinary clinic and slam some Dog Grade Special K to clear up my crippling goon depression... smh

Actually there's something of an idea here. We need to make a deal with the pharmaceutical​ companies to bring ketamine back to America from China and let the liberals go wild until they literally become moonbats and gently caress off.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

apparently in one of the japan power ranger shows the boss villain isnamed fürher hell satan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

apparently in one of the japan power ranger shows the boss villain isnamed fürher hell satan

nice

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ThndrShk2k posted:

I just finished offloading a gallon of vodka on blueberries to sanitise them overnight.

if we're talking about food prep for no reason, I made a huge batch of candied orange peels for a party and they're currently curing in my oven

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Loukanikos won the very fair and unrigged election! But your battle is not over.

Loukanikos represents the Prison Pet Partnership Charity. With his win, please celebrate by donating any amount to them! KEEP LOUKANIKOS GREAT

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814045

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

log lion owns

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/847269789454041090

Hmm perhaps he should of wrote a letter?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Duscat posted:

No vets were spat on, this is fascist propaganda

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
paging baloogan

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he tried super hard but all that came out was "we have more of hillary's emails"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
DecisionDesk is gonna be like "Russians hacked the election machines and the machines that count the votes in the paper ballot districts and here's 30 sources and a video of Vladimir Putin cackling as he describes his master plan," and nothing will come of it.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

Alternative fact. Not alternative lifestyle. I have the alimony to prove it.

Plus I know your post coital calling card and your just full of poo poo.

See you later Lindsey.

whatever helps you sleep at night, being closeted (and bi) has it's perks!

say hello to your man trump for me, looks like trouble is brewing in paradise again, and...i'm beginning to feel uncharitable

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*looks at pager buzzing on desk*

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

ThndrShk2k posted:

Buttchug them blueberries though

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hi

oh looks like the nc bathroom bill is ovah

https://twitter.com/ABC11_WTVD/status/847275725312761856

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Baloogan posted:

*looks at pager buzzing on desk*

The U.S. chess championship started today.

you can watch the today nad the live videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCM-ONC2bCHytG2mYtKDmIeA

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

mods please rename me to fürher hell satan

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
I just watched an hour straight of network TV for the first time in years

how the gently caress do people watch that poo poo? I want everybody in the pharmaceutical marketing industry to die

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Hannity is doing a panel on what koppel is hiding by not releasing the tape. This is an important thing that needs to be cleared up today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I can't wait to see what Trump offers black democrats to work with him. Here are my guesses:

1)A Trump hotel in their district, or
2) Nothing

• Locked thread