Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

also if ur hot sauce mentions extract dump it in the trash, that means pure heat with no flavor which is a loving abomination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86Ugyg3nfk

mfw heat but no meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmZucyzyZM&t=67s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

also if ur hot sauce mentions extract dump it in the trash, that means pure heat with no flavor which is a loving abomination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86Ugyg3nfk
Second Panel.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i dont get hungry like normal people but if i dont eat properly i start feeling sick and i get a kickin rad headache and feel like i wanna die

so i pound bread erryday and rice also

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

In fact the walking I do is generally with a 25lb+ bag on my back and the terrain is somewhat hilly

Force your body to burn fat and it will, the brain does a good job at ensuring it is the last thing to suffer any loss. It's like nature's supreme Capitalist

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

People don't have faith in what their bodies are capable of. We didn't get to dominate the Earth because we're fragile cucks who wither without coconut oil fried kale. Stave a bit bitch, its good for u

it really is

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

At 700 calories a day? lol no I'm not lifting, I'm walking 2-3 miles a day. the whole point is that it's protein sparing. Monday I go back to 5/3/1 and shouldn't have lost my progress. Aint' my first tiem doin this homie :dukedog:

oh ok so crash dieting

yeah i mean it's easier to avoid breaking 700 calories a day if you avoid those dastardly carbs or sugar or w/e

but c'mon that's just a crash diet

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Also habanero sauce is weak af, ghost pepper is my new minimum.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

In fact the walking I do is generally with a 25lb+ bag on my back and the terrain is somewhat hilly

Force your body to burn fat and it will, the brain does a good job at ensuring it is the last thing to suffer any loss. It's like nature's supreme Capitalist

lol cool story

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Look, arguing about strength training theory is stupid. And the reason I came up with 5/3/1 was that I wanted a program that eliminated stupid thoughts from my head and just let me go into the weight room and get poo poo done.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

a real chump posted:

i dont get hungry like normal people but if i dont eat properly i start feeling sick and i get a kickin rad headache and feel like i wanna die

so i pound bread erryday and rice also

that feeling goes away after a bit.

Epic High Five posted:

Fast frequently and you'll be capable of doing quite a bit on almost no calories. Our bodies are capable of amazing things. Not only was I able to interact with people this round of PSMFing but I was able to crush 2 interviews and land an amazing job

People don't have faith in what their bodies are capable of. We didn't get to dominate the Earth because we're fragile cucks who wither without coconut oil fried kale. Stave a bit bitch, its good for u

nah, it's just not that fun. like i've done 1200 calorie deficits, but more than that and i'm like nah. nah

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Also I just loled a bit when I remembered that Irish chap who died on s "hunger strike". Guess he forgot most Irish drink their calories

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the pied piper of ham hocks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Who said it was fun? Fun is losing a pound a day but starting your routine back up 3 weeks later only having lost maybe a week of progress

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh ok so crash dieting

yeah i mean it's easier to avoid breaking 700 calories a day if you avoid those dastardly carbs or sugar or w/e

Crash diet has a bad aura around it. PSMF is a controlled beast for lunatics who track every calorie they eat and value maximizing their bulking time over existing like a normal human

and ya 5/3/1 is great.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hypomania is really good for not eating + self-confidence

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

A few years ago my aunt sent me back some really good hot sauce from Costa Rica that had like honey, mango, and habanero in it, I wish I could remember the name. It had a yellow label but that's all I know.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i lose about a pound every time i have a nice solid post

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Spergo eating is the new normo eating

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Epic High Five posted:

Who said it was fun? Fun is losing a pound a day but starting your routine back up 3 weeks later only having lost maybe a week of progress

Crash diet has a bad aura around it. PSMF is a controlled beast for lunatics who track every calorie they eat and value maximizing their bulking time over existing like a normal human

and ya 5/3/1 is great.

How can I see pics of your results I'm pretty interested in abnormal lunatics

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh ok so crash dieting

I've been on basically this same diet for 8 months and it's going pretty well. It's easy to not eat carbs when you make your own food. Hell I probably get 30% of my calories from snacks, including the good rear end diet ice cream that has ~10 carbs per serving.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm more dubious about the effects of long term calorie restrictions in humans but PROPER fasting is deffo good for people and should be done more often for any number of reasons

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

emanentize my protein stack

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

I'm more dubious about the effects of long term calorie restrictions in humans but PROPER fasting is deffo good for people and should be done more often for any number of reasons

Lol or don't eat like a tard

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

How can I see pics of your results I'm pretty interested in abnormal lunatics

I haven't had the money to be a proper lunatic unfortunately. I've been on 7 day weeks for like 8 months so my training has suffered as a result, but it's either that or lose my house so :shrug:

There's a reason all the big names without sponsors are all pulling 6 figgies at their day jobs

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol or don't eat like a tard

sir i've got some bad news about this country we live in

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
My doctor keeps telling me to eat nuts but they're so calorie dense and also expensive and I just point to my groin and say "deez nuts bitch" and then he tells me to leave.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ya kno peeps always wanna hate but then they're all like, "oh my blood sugar drops and I get in the worst mood if I don't have my kaleberry MLM shake every 4 hours" like a total stomachcuck

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ScrubLeague posted:

I've been on basically this same diet for 8 months and it's going pretty well. It's easy to not eat carbs when you make your own food. Hell I probably get 30% of my calories from snacks, including the good rear end diet ice cream that has ~10 carbs per serving.

avoiding carbs is a fake idea

healthy weightloss is on the order of ~3lbs a month and 80% eating proper portions to 20% aerobic exercise

but that's not fast or spergy enough so it's harder

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Look I'm just gonna say it are you fat or

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trickle down scandalonomics

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

goon roasted coffee

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i am a cuck for food

food will come into my house and have consensual sex with my wife

its p good tbh because then i eat it and food is real good

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

ya kno peeps always wanna hate but then they're all like, "oh my blood sugar drops and I get in the worst mood if I don't have my kaleberry MLM shake every 4 hours" like a total stomachcuck

Alternatively they can just eat sensibly like normal people and not try dancing around caloric intake like there's some magic trick to not being type 2 diabetic and obese.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
fatness is a state of mind, not of body

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

avoiding carbs is a fake idea

healthy weightloss is on the order of ~3lbs a month and 80% eating proper portions to 20% aerobic exercise

but that's not fast or spergy enough so it's harder

cardo kills

<advice for 90% of goons mode> "just cook ur own goddamned food like a normal human and pump some iron and u'll get results and if not u hosed something up"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Look I'm just gonna say it are you fat or

I'm fat as gently caress because I spent like 30 years eating whatever I could where ever I could because I was a poor and lazy idiot and also my parents both worked two jobs so lmao at them cooking healthful meals for their four kids.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

eat 3 meals a day instead of constantly

there done

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

look i am so poor i have to literally wash laundry on my own abs, this is not a game for me

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Crash diets slow down your metabolism :laffo: @ anyone who does them to lose weight

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if you eat a lot, consider not eating a lot

i literally lost over a hundred pounds with this incredible method

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

Alternatively they can just eat sensibly like normal people and not try dancing around caloric intake like there's some magic trick to not being type 2 diabetic and obese.

ur point that people can do either as it pleases them is well taken and I agree

if someone wants to chime in for losing 10 pounds a year by jogging but still scarfing down a pound of simple carbs a day via shakes and fruits they're more than welcome to. I can only speak for what works for me and what I enjoy

• Locked thread