Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

winning so hard it's almost overflowing into losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

maybe if there is a labor shortage wages will have to rise? seems like exactly what Trump promised

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

My LOL cup doth overflow

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Rutibex posted:

maybe if there is a labor shortage wages will have to rise? seems like exactly what Trump promised

can't wait for the owrkers to unionise lol

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
If the economy tanks Americans always have the option of moving to Canada!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

If the economy tanks Americans always have the option of moving to Canada!

They'll end up building a wall too

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I want Canada's wall to be a hockey stick shaped mechanism that slowly pushes away all the people assembled at the wall, and the recedes back, ad infinitum

LMAO

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
It would be a humbling experience for Americans to struggle learning the Canadian language, having to adapt to a foreign and unfamiliar palate and menu, learn to blend into their community and alien culture.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...%3D3407%23pti26

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Rutibex posted:

That'd be nice. It's addressed in the article, but farm labor is skilled labor and if they need to pay them $20/hour and offer good benefits, then that's why they'll have to do. The problem is that growers are offering higher wages and saying that people aren't biting, which will lead to crops rotting in the fields because they can't motivate people to harvest them (depression era stuff), eventually deciding to abandon crops that require a high amount of labor to avoid that situation in the future, which means the old crops are going to be imported instead of grown here. That money is still leaving the country, and depending how market forces react, potentially jobs with it. A country can try to compensate with tariffs but that leads to a lot more repercussions. Construction will see more improvement because, while crews and workers will roam, it's a lot harder to move workers into the country than product.

Personally, it makes me nervous when they start messing with food, whether agriculture or programs like SNAP, because there are a lot of costs hidden to the consumer that prop up the food industry.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
Yes, perhaps the government needs to put their foot down on these fake news organizations

Only legitimate organizations such as breitbart and fox news should be allowed, lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/dnewhauser/stat...%3D3408%23pti17

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

So the farmers are competing for labour and have to offer higher pay? Free market at work, not seeing the problem here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am so loving sick of all this winning !!! good grief

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe
I disrupted not only the MSM but the very idea of Truth and they mostly did it all on their own like I know they would. If you don't like Trump you have them to blame for what becomes of you.

Veritas? Verum quid faciam.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

I want Canada's wall to be a hockey stick shaped mechanism that slowly pushes away all the people assembled at the wall, and the recedes back, ad infinitum

LMAO

A curling broom pushing a rascal scooter away for ever

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol the ending of this

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/847447770063556610

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Wait a minute.Where are all the Americans to fill those jobs?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Wait a minute.Where are all the Americans to fill those jobs?

Harvesting fruit is beneath people. Coal mining is a much more worthy job.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/scottmgreer/status/847436139141005313

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

You'd think a man who makes that face would be confident enough to throw a baseball in accordance with a tradition that even the most athletic president of modern history botched.

But no.

He's not even confident enough to tell his wife to either live in the same house or file for divorce.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lol, if someone asks what post-factual society means I'll show them this video

fucker knows exactly 100% that he hasn't seen busloads of people or voter fraud, but he doesn't care cause it feels like he saw it and that's all that counts

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

I disrupted not only the MSM but the very idea of Truth and they mostly did it all on their own like I know they would. If you don't like Trump you have them to blame for what becomes of you.

Veritas? Verum quid faciam.

For real Stephen, what's up with your face?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what'd Koppel say to Hannity in their interview? you're dangerous because you cater to people to whom ideology is more important than facts? welcome to red state america, lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The main thing that I have learned about r/the_donald is that none of them know how federal income taxes work but they're pretty sure they pay over 30% and Donnie is going to fix it.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

I saw a literal busload of people speeding across state lines.

They were speeding as hard as they could to get to the polling place on time.

And if their speed dropped, they wouldn't get there before the place closed.

I think it was called: "Why public polling and public representation are so disparate in favor of republicans".

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Why 2018? Are you done working this year allready?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol, he already tweeted this retards opinion piece, and lol at "change libel laws?" implicitly admitting they didn't do anything wrong anyway

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
We must fight against the freedom caucus and dems to elect a....?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

New York Post: Bastion of journalistic excellence

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Winning so hard that we have wrapped around the end of the spectrum into losing .

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

1redflag posted:

Winning so hard that we have wrapped around the end of the spectrum into losing .

ah the horseshoe theory of winning

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

1redflag posted:

Trump.winning = INT_MAX;
Trump.winning++;

Edit: or is it America that's winning? I can't even tell! Lol

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Mar 30, 2017

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I keep thinking about how if I had a time machine and went back to before the election, I'd probably keep the election result a secret and let my own candidate and party lose just because this timeline has proved to be the far better one. :lol:

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Shadow0 posted:

I keep thinking about how if I had a time machine and went back to before the election, I'd probably keep the election result a secret and let my own candidate and party lose just because this timeline has proved to be the far better one. :lol:

Or you'd tell people and everyone would have discounted you as one of the many people who actually believes the orange retard will win.

Get a load of this loving loon, he even says he came from the future lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Everyone's winning, Trump won the presidency, we won the lols, immigrants won free trips, Mar a Lago club members won the privilege of paying double dues to hang out with the president while he discusses matters of national security, the list goes on

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/epa-head-defies-scientists-recommendation-to-ban-harmful-pesticide/

Have this administration made one single, eensy-weensy policy decision that at least TRIES to hide the fact that it's intended to damage their base?

LOL.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cthulu Carl posted:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/epa-head-defies-scientists-recommendation-to-ban-harmful-pesticide/

Have this administration made one single, eensy-weensy policy decision that at least TRIES to hide the fact that it's intended to damage their base?

LOL.

the article posted:

Animal and human studies have linked exposure to declines in learning and memory. When chlorpyrifos was commonly used in household bug sprays, babies exposed prenatally via cord blood showed structural abnormalities in brain regions linked to attention, memory, language, and impulse control.

This pretty much sums up Trump's base

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Dow Chemical produces chlorpyrifos and, among other lobbying expenditures, contributed $1 million to easy d's inaugural committee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I've read an article saying easy d ditched the galaxy for an iPhone and that is def not lol