Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Smells $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lastgirl posted:

thats why they want to merge with gbs~

but i asked what kinnae dug trump would own and i havent seen an answer, im tryin ok~

Trump would never own a dog. Its too normal, too plebeian. He'd have to get something exotic. Not sure what animal though that would be. But I would not put it past him to try and successfully raise a great white shark in captivity.

I did a thing fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Mar 30, 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Knight posted:

im normal

is it cool if i call u norm??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

4 bein straigt!!!!!

yeah im bi too everyone is bi

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/847422926731137028

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

smells like pee spilling

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

BeOSPOS posted:

SCOOP! Mike Pence won't play Tomb Raider in case he's trapped in a cave alone and his wife isn't next to him. that's some weird poo poo

Is there more info on this other than that article? It sounds like Pence is worried about being "tempted" or w/e and needs his wife around, I'm assuming it's a gay thing because republican and that haircut but would love to read more

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

protecting unborn children!

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Al! posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Smells $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

You can get smells for free, dummy. Haven't you seen the sign?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
There was no week in review email from tom price this week. I wonder why.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

I am saving the lives of hundreds of birds.

lol, i build birdhouses in my spare time (specifically for eastern bluebirds :3:) so death to all other birds

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

lol if u have a thing

lmbo if you don't eat your steak well done with ketchup and if you leave more than a 5% tip just LMBO

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Der Meister posted:

Why do we allow political hacks to overrule scientists????

scientists actually are pretty poo poo at running countries, like, empirically

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

I keep hearing about Athens in the history books, 'ya lunkhead :colbert:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

so are most politicians what's your point?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

(jk, i use bing)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Shageletic posted:

I'm still drive thru angy about the Somalia thing guys. Each missile we lob into Somalia costs a couple million dollars. And we're cutting our aid budget to Somalia to an insane degree, which is all of like 20 million dollars or something.

I think a lot of the problems (monetary or otherwise) in this country could be solved if we could just stop blowing other peoples and countries to poo poo but military spending is the golden calf and I doubt I'll ever see any long-term political effort to dial it back because no party wants the military not on their side when we eventually slide into civil war. But if we spent less money firebombing the Middle East and spent that money on making our country better we wouldn't get into a war with ourselves!

Also my Corgi is 25 lbs and is a v good dog tyvm

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/847463989978189825

DiFi

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agean90 posted:

so are most politicians what's your point?

bill nye "the science guy" is pretending to be a scientist, and has been pretending for years, and is always in scientist cosplay.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

If god wanted me to hang out with someone he'd give em a thick veiny cock

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

smells like pee spilling

Pee Spelling was the deformed member of the famous acting/producing family that they kept chained in the basement. Tragic really but im glad justice has finally been served

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

bill nye "the science guy" is pretending to be a scientist, and has been pretending for years, and is always in scientist cosplay.

trumps cospalying as a statesman and will be for the next four to eight years what's your point???

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Please don't kinkshame

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Baloogan posted:

the scientists i've worked for have been about a 50/50 split between chill as hell and can teach your some cool things to being complete pricks who care only about grant money and gently caress you. you are working 60 hours this week and no overtime. and by the way, if you ever, ever want to get published, you better make god drat sure i am a primary author on any of your papers you little poo poo.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Please don't kinkshame

hes basically a furry, but with a science suit instead of a fursuit

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

ive been sayin the same thing about hte pope 4 fucken yrs man

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

loving twitter character limit idk what the first half of this means

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

America's top diplomat James Mattis Rex Tillerson is in Ankara in search of a new napping buddy.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Jose posted:

wrong. i'm allergic and they suck
I'm allergic to dogs and cats.

So after I got married, we got a dog and a cat.

But we got a mini schnauzer who's rad and low-allergen, and a Siberian cat who - according to stuff a few years ago that has probably been proven BS by now but who knows - is also supposedly low-allergen despite his long hair that ends up literally everywhere.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

to be fair, all my cats were strays who wandered up and i live out in the sticks so it's either shoot them (gently caress that), take them to the shelter where there are already a bunch of cats that never get adopted (gently caress that) or keep them in the house (not gonna happen)

i always have all my pets spayed/neutered, though

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

my ex-boyfriend's dad was a friend of Bill Nye's

apparently he's a mean wine drunk; prefers red over white

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus posted:

America's top diplomat James Mattis Rex Tillerson is in Ankara in search of a new napping buddy.

blimey 'e looks well chuffed guvna

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

rex tillerson always has this *Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame* Yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got in this situation.... look on his face all the drat time.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Unperson_47 posted:

i'm cool with cats and dogs but def a dog person. i'm allergic to cats but still like cats.

every cat i've ever had was and is an outside cat. when i tell people on the internet, (talking to people on the internet is a mistake, i know) some call me cruel for some reason

though being called cruel/dumb on the internet is how my usual interactions with the internet go even just google (jk, i use bing) searches lol

If your cat can't fight a coyote to the death it doesn't deserve to live

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

to be fair, all my cats were strays who wandered up and i live out in the sticks so it's either shoot them (gently caress that), take them to the shelter where there are already a bunch of cats that never get adopted (gently caress that) or keep them in the house (not gonna happen)

i always have all my pets spayed/neutered, though

u permaban they balls

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Weeping Wound posted:

if someone says something is "big", it's a load of poo poo, but jeez louise this is worse than a nothingburger, it's sordid wank material for wonks :chloe:

they never said or even implied that it was "scandalous" or anything like that though, some people were just jumping to weird conclusions. shouldn't have expected anything but a wonkfest

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jose posted:

loving twitter character limit idk what the first half of this means

Diane Feinstein saying she's a fossil but in her time on the Intel committee the report on Russia is one of the strongest she's ever seen.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/847415642940624896

I am extremely ready

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Baloogan posted:

you're good at what you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Power Rangers is bizarre reverse anime where the Japanese version stars a bunch of adults but the US version is high school students with wacky schoolyard hijinx interrupted by fighting monsters.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Mar 30, 2017

• Locked thread