Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They're s supports in being as super friendships than marriages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

Tae posted:

They're s supports in being as super friendships than marriages.

Probably a localization choice I assume.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

...please tell me Kana cannot get S supports.

Both Kana's can, but only female Kana has *relationships* in her S supports. Male Kana gets friendzoned in *ALL OF THEM*

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Carlioo posted:

Probably a localization choice I assume.
Kinda sorta. The JP versions weren't really that heavy on marriage either. Probably since Kana is the one character who can never have a kid.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Tae posted:

Kana... You've never tried hiding something from me before.

Corrin, dear, are you even aware of the concept of surprise birthday present?
Nevermind, I remembered who's your dad.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Story time again, although frankly I don't know why this is a whole mission

It's that creepy forest from two chapters ago! And it's here because Leo's book apparently puts a marker to return exactly where you left, which sounds not as useful.

*A flash of light as the group appears*

And just like that...we're back in Nohr. Amazing...
Yeah. Did all that stuff with the Rainbow Sage actually happen? Or was it a dream?

Awkward dream if anybody died

It was no dream, Brother. The wisdom he imparted to us was real.
I've never been more ready to take on King Garon!

Man, it's daunting to realize that Ryoma hasn't been used since Chapter 13 and he's STILL higher level than most of the party. Birthright balance is stupid.

Nohr's army passed through this area looking for us. So we should head in the opposite direction right away!
Right. Our best bet is to head northeast. There's a direct route that will take us very close to the royal castle. And remember...we may have evaded their forces for now... But we can't let our guard drop, even for a moment.
Understood.

Yeah, a bit late there. I got spoiled like twice before the chapter even started.

That's quite a fort. Are we going through it, Ryoma?
Yes. It's the fastest way to get to the royal castle. And if we encounter resistance, the enclosed space will actually favor us. We can't be surrounded by a large army in there.

Ryoma, do you not know what a Pincer attack is....?

Sounds like a solid strategy to me. I'm fascinated by the structure...I can't wait to see the inside.
As am I. The fort itself was built partially from the remains of a dragon!
So that's why it's called Fort Dragonfall...
Yes. You look upon the carcass of an ancient, legendary beast. Its bones and carcass never seemed to deteriorate, even in death. Eventually, someone got the idea to incorporate them into this fort. In any case, it appears completely unguarded at the moment.
Let's move forward.
You heard him!

It's a good thing you are so strong, Ryoma because your strategy brain is borked

"Let's charge into a totally empty fortress! What, why would enemies attack from both entrances? That's no HONOR"

*Group enters the fort*

You would think the Nohrian army would have left SOMEONE behind, right? Yet again, it seems they've just left a major facility abandoned...
You're right. I'd definitely rather have discovered a token resistance. This doesn't feel right...

I mean, what are the chances a totally empty enemy building would lead to a trap

*Suddenly, an earthquake*

Whoa...what was that?
I don't know! It could have been an earthquake...
We should evacuate for the time being.
Good idea. Let's get to the exit, everyone!

*the group tries to escape*

What is it? Why aren't you moving?
The exit was right here...but now it's gone!
Maybe it's an illusion. We've seen this kind of thing before...

Oh, no...not again...

*Iago teleports in*

What element, you literally announced yourself before teleporting in

What are you doing, Iago? Again, we've got you outnumbered.

Dude, he's established he's just a hologram. You even tried to stab him last time

Oh ho ho! As if I'd grace this battle with my own physical presence. No, there's quite simply no need for me to get my hands dirty...
Then what's your plan? Destroy the fort on top of us? You know it's made out of an indestructible dragon, right?
Well, of course! Why else do you think I chose this location to corner you? The dragon is even more indestructible than you can imagine...
What are you talking about?

Oh no, 10% hp loss every turn!

Bingo, Hoshidan prince! Stomach acid, to be precise. You're about to be dinner for a dragon that hasn't eaten in a VERY long time!
He's...he's reviving the dragon somehow! Corrin...I don't think this is mere illusion!
Oh, it's real. Dip your toes in that acid, and you'll see just how real. Compliments of King Garon, of course.

I should have known you wouldn't be capable of something like this on your own.

How do you know that. Iago's proven to have like five overpowered abilities at his hand.

Ooh...the blue-haired one is being MEAN to me! No matter. I can ignore a minor affront like that...since you're about to die and all.
Dragon or not, these walls can't hold us! Everyone, we just need to break through to the outside. Give me a hand! Hyaaah!

*Corrin bounces off the wall*

Ryoma couldn't dent it, what made you think you could

Oh, foolish Corrin... Did you really expect to be able to break through the rib cage of an elder dragon? There's only one way out of here, and I assure you, it isn't pleasant.
Also, you'll die. In case that wasn't clear.
What do we do?
Just sit back and enjoy being digested. It's all you can do. Actually, if you're bored, I suppose I can give you a few new friends to play with. Enjoy!

Faceless! Watch out, everyone!
I know—I'm too generous. These lovelies may end up sparing you a wonderfully delicious death by digestion. Either way, I'll be watching from a cozy chair at the palace. Bwahaha!

*Iago teleports out*

drat you, Iago! All right, our weapons and magic do nothing against these walls. What can we do?

This very chapter is why Birthright doesn't get Wyrmslayers. The long con.

Perhaps if I sing...
I don't know, Azura. I don't want you to suffer...

LITERALLY WILL DIE as the other option

But my song may be able to break the curse. It could be our only way out!
But last time... I saw what happened...
Please, Corrin. Don't worry about that. Remember what I told you? I may suffer a little bit, but I'll always be fine.

Very well...
There is just one thing. I'll need you and the others to defeat the Faceless before I begin. My song can be disrupted by the sounds they're making... I'm afraid it won't be powerful enough to break Iago's spell until they're gone.
You can count on us. Just promise that you won't do any permanent damage to yourself, OK?
Yes. I'll be fine. You can trust me.
All right. Everyone, forget trying to escape. Focus your attention on the Faceless!
Let's take 'em down!

Look at all them faceless. Surely this time they will be a threat?

Oh....I guess not

No poll for team composition, I'll just deploy whoever needs levels because seriously, it's just goddamn Faceless at pathetic levels.

Give some ideas for a poll for the next update, which will be a kid mission.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Remove the third through sixth places in the poll from eligibility for the next mission

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Do a poll of the characters like normal, but don't say what the resulting order means until the update.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I like how corrin has to be informed about the fort deep in nohrian territory by someone from a completely different country.

The poll should be entirely about making up nicknames for our favorite moronic heroes

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
Once again (this is, what 4 chapters in a row) we have a chapter that really doesn't belong in the mid-late game.

Birthright has some of the most borked balance of any Fire Emblem game. And yes, I'm counting 4.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

I like how corrin has to be informed about the fort deep in nohrian territory by someone from a completely different country.

The poll should be entirely about making up nicknames for our favorite moronic heroes

To be fair, this is a point that at least somewhat makes sense. Corrin's been kept in an isolated castle their entire life and apparently taught nothing relevant about Nohr, whereas a significant fort would probably be known about by Hoshidan military commanders.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Here all all these party members, some which I forgot to equip because who caaaaares.

This mission is so boring. None of the Faceless are remotely challenging, and there's too many of them, and they give like 4 EXP to anyone that's not newly promoted.

I mean, I'll show levels every now and then, but mainly the map is shutting down the acid via Dragon Veins so no more Faceless spawn from it.

Silas picks up Luna which will be useful on an actual challenging map.

Azama picks up an Awakening level, only missing out on resistance.

Sakura turns off the initial acid bath before I continue on one-shotting the Faceless. I mean, they're so weak that Felicia tanked (as in got hit) 5 times before she was remotely in critical health.

yay strength

*Many turns later*

I am slowly moving past these walls of nothing

Oh my god, something interesting

Spy Shuriken-A rank, 1 mt, 70 hit, -20 avoid, 3 range, can't double, -2 STR/MAG/SKL/SPD/LCK, -5 DEF/RES

Spy is our first 3 range weapon, and those got heavily nerfed. The main benefit to Spy is obviously the safety of 3 range, but you still get the benefits of Poison Strike and debuffs so if you're not going to kill an enemy in one shot, there's no real difference between a Spy and forged Steel.

Main problem is having A rank in shurikens which no one currently has.

HEALING

The only other interesting thing are the treasure chests at this point.

Boots are nerfed, if you don't remember me saying earlier. They only give +1 to movement now.

Here's the boss of this map. Usually supposed to be the most powerful, right?

His gimmick is that he has almost all the breaker skills, except without Shurikenbreaker.

Except the problem is that his stats are so bad that Mozu is hitting 78% hit rate as her lowest weapon rate.

Mozu picks up Seal Strength for that victory.

I guess???

I'll do my best.
Ahem...

*Azura sings*

You are the ocean's gray waves... ♪

Let's work quickly, now.
Hyaaah!

*The walls are torn down*

Yes! We've done it. Everyone, get out while you can! Great work, Azura!

*The dragon fort slowly settles down and becomes static again*

Whew...that was close. Thank you, Azura. We couldn't have done it without you.
It was nothing. You guys did all the hard work.
Oh, come on. Anyone who can swing a sword can take out some Faceless. But only you could have broken the spell that Iago cast.
Now that we're safe...how are you feeling?
I...I'm fine.
But let's not linger here too long. Iago said he was able to watch us somehow, so he knows we escaped. We should flee while he's busy apologizing to King Garon.
You're right.

Hmm? Azura?
Yes?
Are you sure you're feeling well? I thought I heard a whimper...
You're imagining things. I'm fine.
Let's just get moving!
Very well. Come on, everyone.
Let's— Wait, Azura...what's happening?!

I'm not sure I understand why these void spots are appearing on her skirt? Is her skin fabric?

Please...don't come any closer...
No! Azura! How can I help?
Ngh...ugh...
It's...it's like you're fading away! This is even worse than last time!
Azura, please tell me you'll be OK... AZURA!

Hey, I have a question. Where...are the others? Did Corrin and Azura somehow get miles away from the rest of the army right after this escape?

And they were clearly close enough that Corrin shouted out to them a moment ago...

Gah... *huff* *huff* I...I told you to leave me alone. I'll be fine...eventually.
Azura. It's time you told me the truth about your song.

A moment ago, it looked as though you were literally fading out of existence. Please, tell me the truth. If you truly care about me, be honest.
Are you risking your life each time you sing the song?
Azura...
I, um...

The stronger an enemy is, the stronger my song must be in order to work. And the more powerful I sing—the more power I draw from my amulet...the more damage I sustain.
And this damage... What's the worst that could happen?

Do you have a memory of a gold fish

It's possible that if I sang long enough, and with enough power... I could disintegrate completely.
What?! But you told me back in Cyrkensia that there was no danger! You said that the song could cause you pain, but never kill you.
I'm so sorry, Corrin.

I don't believe you

I knew that telling you the truth would only make you worry. And for the good of us all—and the entire worlds—your focus can't be on me.
I don't know. I don't think you should use your song anymore. I think we're just going to have to figure out a way to get by without it.
Corrin...I really appreciate your concern...
But the reality is that we can't get by without my song. We can't defeat King Garon without it. The war will just rage on.
I want to bring peace to this world. And if I have to sacrifice...so be it. I believe it's my purpose in life...
But...

It only means that I'm willing to give my life for this cause.
My dream is to live a long and happy life in a peaceful world. So, believe me...I don't want to go anywhere. I will be cautious.

I mean, technically she only sang because everyone would literally die with no way out. It's not like she's using her powers to get her beer tap paid

I won't ever disappear.

"I only lied like every other time. Give me some slack."

I suppose I don't have a choice but to believe you. It's not like I can stop you from using your power anyway. But I expect you to honor your promise. Be mindful of your own well-being!
Yes. I promise, Corrin.

This seriously didn't need to be its own chapter

Tae fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Mar 30, 2017

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

The best part about the Spy Shuriken is that it can still proc Lethality. I may have killed a boss with it when I was trying to soften him up once :sweatdrop:

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Actually, there is one interesting thing in this map in that the Faceless CAN actually steal the treasure (and run off with it) which I believe is the only time that ever happens in Fates.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I rolled a 3, which means for my list, Kaze is now royalty (by marrying the boss's sister). I'm questioning whether to do a vote on that mission because I can literally win it in one turn.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I mean, it's not like you need the exp that dragging it out would offer, and a 1 turn win WOULD be hilarious to see.

I say do it.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Do any Birthright maps really deserve more respect than that?

God speed you, black emperor.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

chiasaur11 posted:

Do any Fates maps really deserve more respect than that?

This seems more accurate to me. I mean, yes, I enjoy the gameplay (unironically, even!), but that PLOT...

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

chiasaur11 posted:

Do any Birthright maps really deserve more respect than that?

God speed you, black emperor.

It's Kaze's kid, so this map is actually available on Conquest too

But yes, clowning maps is universally hilarious, even if this one is easy by design

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
Clown the map, you can do it 'properly' on Conquest when you actually need exp.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
There's an "Azurasing" and an "azurahappy" in there, you might want to fix.

Dunk on the next map, play it legit in Conquest (and capture the boss!)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

B Support

Kaze, thank you for helping me find my doll!
My pleasure! Just think...all that time, your doll was in the shop getting stitched up!
I know! Subaki thought he was being helpful. He wanted to surprise me.
Ha! Subaki is so neat and tidy. I bet that ripped seam drove him nuts! So tell me. Is the rumor true? You still sleep with this doll clutched tight?
Wha?! N-no...! I used to...b-but I don't do that now!
Hmm, that isn't what I heard...
Who told you that?!
Oh, don't be embarrassed! I think it's pretty cute. Lady Sakura sound asleep...her doll tucked under her arm... It's sweet.
...Really?! *sigh* I'm so relieved...
I mean—I would be if it was true, which it isn't!
*wink* Of course not!

A Support

Kaze, I thought I'd show you a few more of my dolls...if you promise not to laugh.
Have I laughed yet?
No... Now that you mention it...you haven't! Here they are. I used to have four, but then I got this one.
Wow, this is really well made.
Hmm...it kind of reminds me of someone...
Hee hee, yes! I have one doll for each of my siblings. Their hair color matches, see?
I see... So this one is supposed to be Lord Corrin?
Yes... When everyone is off fighting, it's nice to have something to hold on to.
They must be very special to you. Do your siblings know?
Yes. Takumi rolled his eyes. He thinks it's immature...
Of course he does, but I bet Lord Corrin was happy to see this.
Yeah...along with Ryoma and Hinoka. Even Azura smiled.
You're lucky to have such a wonderful family.
Yes, they inspire me to keep going—my brothers and sisters and...you too, Kaze.
Thank you, milady. I would sacrifice body and soul to protect you and the others. We'll get through this. There will be peace on the other side of this war. You'll see.
I hope so.

S Support

Lady Sakura. Is something wrong?
Huh?! N-no...
You seem...different. I thought something happened. You'd tell me, wouldn't you?
W-well, I...I was...just w-wondering. Kaze, do you think of me as a little girl?
Huh? You mean, because you're younger than I am...? I seem to remember that...
No, I mean because of the...dolls. You think I'm...childish, don't you?
Not at all! Lady Sakura, when I look at you, I see a beautiful, gracious young woman.
Beautiful? Do you really mean it...?
Yes! Inside and out! No one has a purer heart than yours.
Then...I have something to ask you, Kaze... Would you be my boyfriend?
Lady Sakura!
When I need help, you're the one I want to turn to. You always know what to say... Even though my problems might be... childish...you always take me seriously. Besides, Kaze, I'm not a child anymore. These are a woman's feelings!
Lady Sakura, I've been drawn to you since we first met, but you...you are a princess.
I thought I'd have to keep my feelings a secret forever.
I love you. Always have! Our stations in life are different, but I can't help it. I want to be the man by your side!
Kaze, that makes me so happy!

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
That S support makes me feel pretty uncomfortable.

E: Is it like Jaffar and Nino where Jaffar looks a lot older but is like 16?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Oh, that's not too bad. Almost natural, even.

E: ^lol

I dunno, the "boyfriend" context makes it more palatable for me personally.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Honestly, it's pretty hard to me to pair Sakura with anyone but Hayato because that's one of the few pairings for her that isn't uncomfortable as hell (also it makes Hayato's kid pretty good.)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Kaze was a kid when Corrin was taken by Garon, if you want a range.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Camel Pimp posted:

Honestly, it's pretty hard to me to pair Sakura with anyone but Hayato because that's one of the few pairings for her that isn't uncomfortable as hell (also it makes Hayato's kid pretty good.)

I paired her with Saizo and don't remember it being too weird.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Tae posted:

Kaze was a kid when Corrin was taken by Garon, if you want a range.

My headcanon for the Hoshidan royalty's ages:

Ryoma: 18-21
Hinoka: 16-18
Corrin: 14-16
Takumi: 12-15
Sakura: 10-13

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Actually considering the whole kid business it's still pretty weird, nvm

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Junpei posted:

My headcanon for the Hoshidan royalty's ages:

Ryoma: 18-21
Hinoka: 16-18
Corrin: 14-16
Takumi: 12-15
Sakura: 10-13

...what. I know Takumi and Sakura are younger than the Avatar, and that Sakura looks fairly young, but 10?! That's about how old I feel like Kana is, and I'm quite sure Sakura's older than that (I mean, 10 is PREPUBESCENT in most cases)! I MIGHT be able to buy Sakura being 12-15, with an appropriate shift in Takumi and Corrin's ages, but there's no way that Sakura's 10.

Besides, Takumi looks around 15-ish to me, so I think a more likely set of ages would be something like this:

Ryoma: 18-24 (I can actually understand your estimate, but he seems noticeably more physically mature, hence the higher max age. Either that, or puberty hit him HARD)
Hinoka: 17-19 (only slightly older than your guess, really, but she seems like she might possibly be pushing 20)
Corrin: 16-18 (Garon wouldn't consider you useful if you were any younger, I think, even as a suicide bomber- gotta live long enough to actually get there, after all)
Takumi: 15-16 (I think Takumi looks about as old as Corrin, so they're probably pretty close in age)
Sakura: 13-14 (she's definitely the youngest sibling, but there's no way she's 10)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Elise is an adult, everyone is an adult

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

blizzardvizard posted:

Oh, that's not too bad. Almost natural, even.

E: ^lol

I dunno, the "boyfriend" context makes it more palatable for me personally.
Which would be okay if not for the immediate popup of "yeah, they sexed it up, and she got pregnant, and had a kid, what is growed up now".

Children/relationships in Fates were weeeeiiiird.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I miss time travel

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

TheKingofSprings posted:

I miss time travel

At least it made more sense than this madness.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

Elise is an adult, everyone is an adult

Yeah. Some of them being like 4' 11" like Hayato throws me off sometimes but I agree.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

theshim posted:

Which would be okay if not for the immediate popup of "yeah, they sexed it up, and she got pregnant, and had a kid, what is growed up now".

Children/relationships in Fates were weeeeiiiird.

Kids were a mistaaaaaake. :gonk: I say this as a person who genuinely enjoyed min-maxing the kids in Awakening. Here it just DOES NOT WORK.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

You literally just spoiled the entire pre-battle scenes.

Another non-Deep Realm mission. I don't really get them plucking the kids out of their dimensions to do menial chores.

Keep it going, Midori. One after the other. You'll get there! Hup, two—...But I do hope I'll be there soon.
I wouldn't want to keep Father waiting. He's going to be so happy that I found the rare herb he wanted! Got it tucked nice and safe in my little bag here. Hup, two, three—
Aaaagh! Am I there yet? I've marched ALL the way from my Deeprealm to meet him!

Are the Deep Realms just portals that open to anyone? Or are they random? Does that mean a random stranger can forever be transported to another world without warning?

Hellooooo?

Help me! Somebody! Anybody!
Shut up! Now empty your pockets like I told you—or I'll CUT 'em open. And I ain't too careful with my knife, if ya know what I mean.
Leave me alone!

What? Who said that?! Ha! Ain't you a li'l tater.
Nuh-uh! I'm Midori, the biggest herb gatherer around! Now, do the adult thing and put down tour weapons, you...you... You pocket emptier!
What's that?!
Ain't your parents ever teach you to respect your elders? Guess I'll just have to teach you to shut your yap.
Huh? No!

*The thief is struck in the back*

Gaaah!

Father!
Urr, who—? Never mind. I'm gone. Got better pockets to empty. *runs away*
Thanks a bunch, Father! I hope you weren't too worried. I wasn't.
Is that so? Then maybe do me a favor next time and be on time. I'll always worry. That's my job. Well now. Have you gotten taller again? You're growing faster than bamboo!
Oh, yes! But it's time that's going by so fast in the Deeprealms. I'm an adult now—or at least more one than that brute was.

Everyone is an adult

Er, hold on. They were right here. I had them just a moment ago!
Huh? Did you drop the herbs when that bandit approached you?
Um...no! I'm sure I didn't drop them!
Hmm...then where are they?
Let's just retrace your steps. They must have slipped through your fingers.
No way. I'm sure I didn't misplace them. I was JUST holding the bag!
It must have been that man. He took the herbs from me. Wait here, Father! I'll find that guy and get the bag back. *runs off*
No, Midori. Wait!

*A moment later*

That's mine!

Well, the fact is, I'm not a kid. I'm the biggest herb gatherer around! And you're running around with some pretty bad guys!

"Well, the fact is" is her catch phrase. Or at least one of her constant voice clips.

Well, if we're comparing facts, I am NOT with these barbarians. I travel among them. They make for a nice distraction while I do my work. No one even sees me walk amid the whole hairy, smelly horde of them! And who am I, you may ask?

I'm none other than Candace, the notorious treasure hunter!
Um, what? Does this have something to do with my bag? Explain yourself!
Leave it to Candace! I have explanations for every occasion! You see, I learned that the rare Dragon Herbs were hereabouts! As I've said, I am a treasure hunter. You had something I treasured. The rest is just math. Ergo, what's yours is now mine.
Well, the fact is that I found those herbs first. You stole my bag!
Facts again? Then let me drop another fact on you.
You took the herbs from this forest, didn't you? Wouldn't that make YOU a thief?

A tree hippie. You must be murdered now.

Nuh-uh!
Then I'm not a thief either!

But Candace is going to take the high road—and just say good-bye. You could try to take back your bag. But I'll warn you. I'm quick as a wink. *runs away*
No, wait! I need those herbs for my father!

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple
So the herbs got stolen by Professor Umbridge in a way too revealing top? Is this what happens after you get dragged into the woods by centaurs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Make your own pot jokes!

Seriously Midori looks...12?

• Locked thread