Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao who was the bush lawyer that told his wife not to talk to any men while he was in iraq? oh and then he was briefly put forward as the neo-con alternative to trump when the nevertrump wing of the gop was looking for somebody to rally behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cucks who are deathly afraid of cuckin'

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it's almost like the way people insult others can tell you something about what they personally value and/or are deeply insecure about.....

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. so is he just afraid he would get a bonner or try to gently caress one?

"Traditionalist" men don't believe men and women can be friends because women are for loving and not friending and it can never get beyond that.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i secretly wish i had the ability to just straight up bitch slap people through the internet :bang:

https://twitter.com/1followernodad/status/847350979921969153

SOME OF THESE loving PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS LIVES

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/847434750268538881

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Mar 30, 2017

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Race Realists posted:

i secretly wish i had the ability to just straight up bitch slap people through the internet :bang:

https://twitter.com/1followernodad/status/847350979921969153

SOME OF THESE loving PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS LIVES

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/847434750268538881

lol this guy is such wannabe tough guy. surprised he doesnt have a fedora.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how do u think he responds when a female acquaintance strikes up a conversation or whatever

does he just draw a cloak about him and flee like a dracula

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

wizard on a water slide posted:

how do u think he responds when a female acquaintance strikes up a conversation or whatever

he probaly violently sexualy assults her and then blames he for using he feminine pheramones.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
its just goddamn sad. besides its a giant :redflag: to any sensible person when your significant other would prefer you dont talk or associate with literally half the population

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

wizard on a water slide posted:

he attempts to contact their father or husband to tell them of their daughter or wife's whorish behavior

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Walsh's new book just came out. The first sentence is *kisses fingers*

https://twitter.com/drsuedvm/status/846795537764548612

Definitely a sane, normal, totally cool dude

coathat
May 21, 2007

He's right. Liberals are Satan.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

coathat posted:

He's right. Liberals are Satan.

nah. satan at least is an unapologetic hedonist, and for an infernal being fairly straightforward. :colbert:

ps

hail satan

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
His prose has the sentence structure of a loving picture book. "See Satan. See Satan run. Satan was the first Liberal."

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Satan did nothing wrong

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao who was the bush lawyer that told his wife not to talk to any men while he was in iraq? oh and then he was briefly put forward as the neo-con alternative to trump when the nevertrump wing of the gop was looking for somebody to rally behind.

he wasnt a bush lawyer but youre thinking of david french. also the dude he told his wife she couldnt speak to while he was on active dudty was their minister i think lol

he actually gives an interesting interview on Trumpcast. he became a huge target for the trump troll brigrade and at one point one of them was able to somehow jump into a phonecall between his wife and her dad and start calling both of them filthy jews

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

chiming in to say that Satan & Company own

hail Satan

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Satan was a radical leftist. :colbert:

No gods, no kings, no masters :twisted:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Walsh's new book just came out. The first sentence is *kisses fingers*

https://twitter.com/drsuedvm/status/846795537764548612

Definitely a sane, normal, totally cool dude

isnt he a catholic? arnt they supposed to be saner. like i know conservatives catholic and outside abortion, they are pretty liberal(compared to the evangelicals.)

also him describing satan would make Satan an objectivist.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

isnt he a catholic? arnt they supposed to be saner. like i know conservatives catholic and outside abortion, they are pretty liberal(compared to the evangelicals.)

catholicism has lots of flavors

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven." Is the generic American politician motto.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Satan Shrugged

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ruzihm posted:

Satan was a radical leftist. :colbert:

No gods, no kings, no masters :twisted:

hail satan

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

if you're looking for a really nutty catholic try this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/user/thirdeaglebooks

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

same but stalin and mao

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

david french or something like that

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

American Catholics have gone all weird lately. Apparently theres a rift between American bishops and the current Pope thats causing many bishops to double down on traditionalist (i.e. extremely conservative and lovely) values. My wife's former best friend out in San Diego has become startlingly Trumpist thanks to the Catholic Church.

Its probably different in different places though.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

It's astonishing how maladjusted so many people are

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

"I am fundamentally incapable of becoming friends with over half of humanity. This is normal and expected."

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I don't make friends with women because of my crippling social anxiety. I also don't make friends with men because of my crippling social anxiety. I'm still probably better adjusted than this guy.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Step posted:

American Catholics have gone all weird lately. Apparently theres a rift between American bishops and the current Pope thats causing many bishops to double down on traditionalist (i.e. extremely conservative and lovely) values. My wife's former best friend out in San Diego has become startlingly Trumpist thanks to the Catholic Church.

Yeah, on one side of my Catholic family one of my relatives learned the prayer you say when you hand out communion in Spanish just so he could get to the South American Catholics when he made his rounds at the hospital.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/tanukiboyfriend/status/846927482716635137

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

The stats for his tweet that set this all off (below) is p incredible: 209 retweets, 855 likes, 3,717 replies lmao

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/847267661629214721

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

The stats for his tweet that set this all off (below) is p incredible: 209 retweets, 855 likes, 3,717 replies lmao

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/847267661629214721

what a sad sack of pathetic.

:colbert: good.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Yeah Furries deserve everything that happens to them. Only thing more pathetic and weird are bronies.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Not a Step posted:

yeah the timing coincidence of "liberal pope" and "main conservative party in the US comes out of its chrysalis as hardcore reactionary pseudo-nazis" has a bunch of people dragged along to the hard right.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

conservative party in the US comes out of its chrysalis as hardcore reactionary pseudo-nazis

That's pretty funny because the last pope was literally in the Hitler Youth.

Also, you called a massive percentage of the population you disagree with nazis. lol, you big baby.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

spacetoaster posted:

That's pretty funny because the last pope was literally in the Hitler Youth.

Also, you called a massive percentage of the population you disagree with nazis. lol, you big baby.

uhh you realize we're in the 'make fun of nazis' thread right

e: also the point of my post was that conservatives who wouldn't be on board with the hardright reactionary poo poo four years ago like me got taken along for the ride on the trump train

StashAugustine has issued a correction as of 20:35 on Mar 30, 2017

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Actually the last Pope was in the Hitler youth.The current Pope was at most a collaborator with the Argentinian Junta when they were disappearing leftists during the Dirty War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol