Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah the solution is to regulate immigration and to deport people that are here illegally

You know, punish the people looking for work, not punish the people exploiting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Lunixnerd posted:

Somalia is not the same place as Syria, Hillary wanted a no-fly zone over Syria, a no-fly zone needs to be enforced so this would have led to American fighter pilots downing the Russian bombers that are bombing the poo poo out of ISIS. The reason for this need for a no-fly zone is because America was using ISIS as a proxy to try and oust Assad. Russia was basically destroying the pawns of the American government in Syria.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-john-mccain-meet-with-abu-bakral-baghdadi-the-alleged-head-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177

yeah dude let's just bomb a bunch of innocent dudes now and take whatever precious resources they have and then throw in some dude there to be a dictator or some poo poo whatever im not the politician guy

Moridin920 posted:

honestly pretty much any USA media outlet is trash and everything has to be triple checked from various angles before I accept anything they say

I thought this was the norm, same as shopping you look at several outlets for the right stuff.

I'm actually shocked people are upset about 'fake news' but im even more shocked that people say it's fake news that not a lot of people liked trump. That's real news also eat my rear end

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Carlos Slim is the primary shareholder in the NYSlimes, no poo poo they're fake news

lol did you get this one from a Trump tweet

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Carlos Slim is the primary shareholder in the NYSlimes, no poo poo they're fake news

oh gently caress dude you didn't have to say NYSlimes now i've made my workplace all filthy

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Skypie posted:

lol did you get this one from a Trump tweet

I think he is turning into a freeper, awaiting a tide of LAMEstream media comments

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

man, I knew slim was a large stakeholder, but I didn't know trump blamed him for the NYT reporting on all those women accusing him of sexual harassment, lol https://www.forbes.com/sites/doliae...s/#38d78c121ba3

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Yah like the crazy lady on the plane that was quoting Velvet Underground lyrics and had actually tried to seduce Trump, that was funny poo poo

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah like the crazy lady on the plane that was quoting Velvet Underground lyrics and had actually tried to seduce Trump, that was funny poo poo

I think only in your most perverted sexual fantasies is there someone out there that would actively try and seduce Trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I think only in your most perverted sexual fantasies is there someone out there that would actively try and seduce Trump

Yah, a billionaire playboy, who'd want a piece of that

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah, a billionaire playboy, who'd want a piece of that

I think when most people think playboy, they don't think of someone who wakes up every morning to eat burnt steak and watch fox and friends.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Stay away from Ohio you dirtbags! <:mad:>

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I think when most people think playboy, they don't think of someone who wakes up every morning to eat burnt steak and watch fox and friends.

I know, its terrible to think, but Trump has hosed pieces of rear end you'd never even get to be a servant to

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It doesn't speak well to someone's virility and sex appeal when they have to purchase a litany of Slovakian mail-order princesses to spread their seed. Especially if they have a billion dollars.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I thought the main export of ohio was astronauts

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

honestly pretty much any USA media outlet is trash and everything has to be triple checked from various angles before I accept anything they say

i tend to specifically look for "anon said so" in news reports these days and surprise nine times out of ten what anon says turns out to be a crock of poo poo

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

God drat that is one pathetic article.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the main export of ohio is corncobs, as they are getting owned constantly everywhere

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

SBJ posted:

You're god damned right! That and moxie

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You are delusional

It's not literally a piss tape

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Spunky is so in love with Trump that to make fun of his sexual prowess is too great of an offense for him.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

so the New York Post has been poo poo for longer than I thought, got it

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Spunky is so in love with Trump that to make fun of his sexual prowess is too great of an offense for him.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
"All is fake news except that which talks up Trump Senpai's wiener" -spunky

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I mean, ketchup on steak, sometimes it makes sense ok

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

All the other awful poo poo you've ever said is really eclipsed by this.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Well done steak, extra ketchup. And a milkshake please. Yum

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

i'm a ketchup aficionado and even i think that's too far

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only reason a steak should have ketchup on it is if the steak is that loving bad but if you are a billionaire and eating bad steaks then lol at you eternal

Dude just has a crappy palette bc he grew up eating what he wanted and apparently no one ever tells him "Hey dude do it like this maybe instead?" for fear of bruising his fragile ego and that's prolly also exactly why his suits somehow fit worse than if he just got them off the rack at Men's Warehouse.

It's not that big of a deal really it's just one more lol at how this dude can't take good advice from other people if it clashes with his worldview apparently.

Same reason grown rear end adults still eat chicken tendies and poo poo at restaurants really.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 30, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump cuts his hot dogs into chewable bites with a side of catsup

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

what the gently caress

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well done steak, extra ketchup. And a milkshake please. Yum

I've heard of feeding the troll but this takes the cake!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump cuts his hot dogs into chewable bites with a side of catsup

hey i used to do this too far

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Ketchup or hotsauce on steaks?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
BRUTAL HONESTY- putting ketchup on a steak means someone hosed up somewhere

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

SBJ posted:

is it "exporting" or is "desperate ohioans fleeing"

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I have a friend who orders chocolate milk when we go to Buffalo Wild Wings, it's really sad.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Trump putting ketchup on steak is a marketing ploy to get poor people on his side, because poors can't afford nice sauces like A1.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

Trump putting ketchup on steak is a marketing ploy to get poor people on his side, because poors can't afford nice sauces like A1.

A good steak doesn't need anything on it but the seasoning you put on it before grilling it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
putting ketchup on a steak is a very european thing to do because over there they have serious issues cooking steaks properly

• Locked thread