Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815109&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

lol what the gently caress

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
today i had a productive afternoon planned, but i think i'm going to chuck it and watch the spacex launch while eating potato chips

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWfvtnHtS0

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

today i had a productive afternoon planned, but i think i'm going to chuck it and watch the spacex launch while eating potato chips
pangstrom please return to your own dataset

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
the screen displayed while the livestream is off is a terraformed mars, elon musk is just delightful

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

what the gently caress is wrong with GA law copyright

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today.

Mr Warner said: “We know about the hacking, and selective leaks, but what really concerns me as a former tech guy is at least some reports – and we’ve got to get to the bottom of this – that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold, bring in the scissors, the independent has a new web designer

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
man, how did I miss this:

d&d chat: There's a lot of people barely keeping it together atm.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

cinci zoo sniper posted:

pangstrom please return to your own dataset
I only watch the ones post hoc if they explode

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

pangstrom posted:

I only watch the ones post hoc if they explode
drat

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Related nerd problem: "commander thinks aloud" by The Long Winters was featured in an episode of the podcast Song Exploder (and re-run in another podcast, not sure which, but that's where I heard it b/c I don't listen to song exploder). ANYWAY, really dug the song but unfortunately was listening at 1.5 or 2x speed so the actual song seems like it drags.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
oh: it's related because the song is about the Columbia explosion

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pirate Radar posted:

Yeah sounds about right

That's rick "childless single men who masturbate to anime" Wilson there, and man that was a while ago

It has been requested I don't have his images in my sig anymore, but his ice burns will always live on in our hearts

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Going to go play soccer on co-ed team in an hour here. Good thing I kept myself in shape all winter and am also very young and spry.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i have finally ddoxed gg on reddit

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
can't wait till reusable spacecraft let me go into space for the cost of a bus token

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Randler posted:

Oh no, my inner motives laid bare! I'm melting, I'm melting.

Brainiac Five posted:

Better get some Class B extinguishers, we've got a grease fire on our hands.
:allears:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
lol part of i85 in atlanta collapsed due to a vehicle fire? in an underpass

gg american infrastructure

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
oh noes atlanta traffic will somehow become worse

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUG3izL_CM

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It has been requested I don't have his images in my sig anymore, but his ice burns will always live on in our hearts

I don't think I've ever had sigs on

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i have finally ddoxed gg on reddit

i haven had homework in years

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

stone cold, bring in the scissors, the independent has a new web designer

....I mean sure but also why lol

Cease to Hope posted:

man, how did I miss this:

d&d chat: There's a lot of people barely keeping it together atm.

:ohdear:

on the plus side, new subtitle :toot:?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I have never so desperately wanted the government to fall into complete dysfunction. Everything that passes Congress is the worst piece of poo poo I've ever seen.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Aves Maria! posted:

I have never so desperately wanted the government to fall into complete dysfunction. Everything that passes Congress is the worst piece of poo poo I've ever seen.

the current impasses are too good to last. soon darkness will reign over the earth

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
as i blearily drifted off to sleep the other night i realized my real problem with the ending to harry potter was that there was no evidence of the gratuitous show trials necessary to purge magical society of its reactionary elements

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
As soon as the rats decide the ship is sinking they'll start jumping off by the dozens

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

as i blearily drifted off to sleep the other night i realized my real problem with the ending to harry potter was that there was no evidence of the gratuitous show trials necessary to purge magical society of its reactionary elements

millennial voice but that would never work in real life because right wingers are soul sucking dementors already

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Who cares about politics this weekend, Steam is having an anime sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/589880/

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Volkerball posted:

This is like saying people who don't follow the stupid Guinness pouring method are physically incapable of doing so. That's not the point. It's a beer. Just drink the drat thing. You don't have to turn it into some stupid rear end ceremony.

follow your leader

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Furnaceface posted:

Who cares about politics this weekend, Steam is having an anime sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/589880/

hmmm... maybe time to see if phantom brave is as bleak as i was led to believe

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
there are literally a million ways to watch GITS that don't involve giving anyone but your internet provider money

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

hmmm... maybe time to see if phantom brave is as bleak as i was led to believe

Its a really good but really depressing game. Its also based on the Vita(?) remake so it had a lot of the bad game play elements fixed or removed and some new content added.

Im still loving waiting for Makai Kingdom, NIS. :argh:

mandatory lesbian posted:

there are literally a million ways to watch GITS that don't involve giving anyone but your internet provider money

Im aware of this, I just wanted to remind everyone to go watch it. Because its good.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Furnaceface posted:

Its a really good but really depressing game. Its also based on the Vita(?) remake so it had a lot of the bad game play elements fixed or removed and some new content added.

Im still loving waiting for Makai Kingdom, NIS. :argh:

well i made it through feinne's lp of the witch and the hundred knight, so i can probably make it through most anything nis throws at me

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

well i made it through feinne's lp of the witch and the hundred knight, so i can probably make it through most anything nis throws at me

Is this a challenge? Because...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/409850/

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

when the review you proudly highlight is a 3.5 out of 5...

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the screen displayed while the livestream is off is a terraformed mars, elon musk is just delightful

wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
space(su)x

• Locked thread