Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Actually it'll be non offset major tax cuts but limited to 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

lol wwait flynn offered to roll on trump? lol
that loving rules haha

even better is that everybody said "you have nothing we want"

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

Also if Nunes cancelled meetings and scuttled the investigation only to turn around and grant some form of immunity to Flynn in exchange for a nothingburger testimony his career would be done.

Would it really hurt his career? We live in the death is certain and nothing matters timeline

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

paranoid randroid posted:

your president reagan said: im a creep, im a weirdo, what the hell am i doing here, i dont belong here

trump responded with: in a month's time, i'll cover everything, trump! then...we obeyed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

now that's a blowjob

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/847633914755563521

George W. 300 smackers in everyone's POCKET!!!~ bill incoming

9/11 hapened not too long later :tinfoil:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Would it really hurt his career? We live in the death is certain and nothing matters timeline

lol what sort of a career are you imagining nunes to embark on

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

like, even if every single republican urged him to resign to potentially avoid spending the rest of his life in prison, he would not resign.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

prsonly i think video games are a fine subsitute

I just got the last hat in No Time To Explain and I'm pretty sure that's what caused them to offer Flynn immunity

you're welcome btw

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Turdfuzz posted:

9/11 hapened not too long later :tinfoil:

see, bush paid jews to do 9/11 after all

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Duscat posted:

we need to just have two americas

clearly we can't ask everyone to move to another state, so let's the first ever case of two sympatric nations

democrats are only subject to democrat law, and republicans to republican law

democrats get universal health care, republicans get guns for the mentally ill

democrats get free college, republicans get undischargeable student loans at 15%

Lots of things are already like that and the people in GOPtopia are dying off at hilarious rates because of the lack of public health and welfare infrastructure combined with deregulation of pharmaceutical dispensaries. You can't ever get dependency treatment but we'll make it easy as gently caress for you to get oxy from a drive through doctor.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

im receiving word from my anonymous sources inside the White House that Donald Trump is a fat dumb creep

If only there had been warning signs

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

financially racist posted:

like, even if every single republican urged him to resign to potentially avoid spending the rest of his life in prison, he would not resign.

he might resign. hes really lazy and whiny. i could see it.

not yet though

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/847633914755563521

George W. 300 smackers in everyone's POCKET!!!~ bill incoming

fuckin

they can do that thru reconciliation cant they

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Duscat posted:

lol what sort of a career are you imagining nunes to embark on

Keep his job for another decade or so then hit the analyst/correspondent/fill in for rush when he's on an oxy binge circuit

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Keep his job for another decade or so then hit the analyst/correspondent/fill in for rush when he's on an oxy binge circuit

lol no he's not doing that

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I cannot wait until we get the "you won't have Nixon to kick around anymore" speech.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
88 for holy HECK trump the steak sellin guy is prez ?!

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Hey, when Trump resigns, Jared and Ivanka get to get their WH jobs, right? Really looking forward to Jared bring peace to the Middle East.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I did a thing posted:

we are traveling back in time to fix this mess?

I wonder...
Maybe if we post hard enough we can actually manipulate time?

Someone's doing the time traveling.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

fuckin

yep as long as it's 'temporary'

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Sir Tonk posted:

yet those same guys voted for a pro tier draft dodger in Trump, at least Fonda was fighting for something she believe id. there's no consistency other than democrats/liberals bad

doesn't matter if obama raised military pay and modernized the VA

Fox News is the only acceptable channel in any "day room" throughout the military from my own experience. The last 3 years of my contract were a loving trial. Which is why I want more people to just sign the gently caress up. It'll be a better experience than that semester you wasted abroad in Spain, or England, or some other EU country. I promise.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

FAUXTON posted:

Lots of things are already like that and the people in GOPtopia are dying off at hilarious rates because of the lack of public health and welfare infrastructure combined with deregulation of pharmaceutical dispensaries. You can't ever get dependency treatment but we'll make it easy as gently caress for you to get oxy from a drive through doctor.

and the winner, for telling it like it is, is...reads TelePrompTer...fauxton!

i've noticed you before in these parts, and that doesn't surprise me!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

im receiving word from my anonymous sources inside the White House that Donald Trump is a fat dumb creep

this is the biggest news i've heard all year

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

blamegame posted:

he might resign. hes really lazy and whiny. i could see it.

not yet though

there's always the potential for leaving because of medical reasons, he might have a stroke... or 70 depending on how good his game is that day

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump will resign but he'll say its cos the office of president isnt paying enough money and he wants to make more money because hes a business genius and anyway everyone in washington has a camera in his microwave and by the way... real americans are pretty great and theyll always know that he loves then and then he'll shed a single tear and walk off stage and like a week later he'll have a tv show on fox

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

euphronius posted:

Jane Fonda is like 75 and hot

What I'd going on

Jane Fonda on the screen today
Convinced the liberals it's okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

fuckin

i don't even care anymore, i mean, after they all go down as russian agents, we're gonna come back and revisit all this republican suicide legislation, and it's gonna turn out most americans actually don't want to kill themselves

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"Well, sir, if you wanted to resign you'd have to write a letter of-"

"No, no deal. We're gonna fight this. Well, you're gonna fight this, I have golf to play."

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

The Nazi number

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

maybe clickbait idk anymore
http://resistancereport.com/class-war/koch-brothers-constitution/

doot posted:

One of the amendments that Koch-funded groups like Americans for Prosperity is calling for is the Balanced Budget Amendment (BBA), which would require that the federal government never operate with a budget deficit. While this may sound good from a business perspective, it would mean that the federal government would be forced to severely cut spending for a wide array of necessary federal programs in order to meet the amendment’s requirements.

Macroeconomic Advisers — a well-respected economic forecasting firm — said that if a BBA were passed and ratified by the states, it would “retard economic growth” and be “catastrophic” in times of recession, as the severity of the federal budget cuts would kill millions of jobs and slow consumer spending to a halt, meaning that local economies would suffer at depression-level rates:

" If the 2012 budget were balanced through spending cuts, those cuts would have to total about $1.5 trillion in 2012 alone, which the report estimates would throw about 15 million more people out of work, double the unemployment rate from 9 percent to approximately 18 percent, and cause the economy to shrink by about 17 percent instead of growing by an expected 2 percent."

While this may have seemed like a right-wing pipe dream at the time the BBA was conjured up, its passage becomes much more likely if Republicans are able to secure larger majorities in the coming elections. In February, Wyoming became the 29th state to pass a resolution calling for a Constitutional convention specifically to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment, meaning only five more states are needed to trigger such a convention.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Duscat posted:

i don't even care anymore, i mean, after they all go down as russian agents, we're gonna come back and revisit all this republican suicide legislation, and it's gonna turn out most americans actually don't want to kill themselves

gorsuch gonna be hard to reverse tho

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I'm sure that a fat, 70-year-old toddler who's never been told 'no' and never admitted wrongdoing is going to resign now that he's the goddamned president.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Slamhound posted:

I'm sure that a fat, 70-year-old toddler who's never been told 'no' and never admitted wrongdoing is going to resign now that he's the goddamned president.

Stakes are orders of magnitude higher. So yeah, its definitely possible.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Slamhound posted:

yeah it's most unexpected thing

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

someone will explain to trump that resigning is just like declaring bankruptcy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/WestWingReport/status/847635937995612160

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

trump will resign but he'll say its cos the office of president isnt paying enough money and he wants to make more money because hes a business genius and anyway everyone in washington has a camera in his microwave and by the way... real americans are pretty great and theyll always know that he loves then and then he'll shed a single tear and walk off stage and like a week later he'll have a tv show on fox

resigning from the presidency would not be good for the trump brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

republicans have been doing this since the 90s, but no one's dumb enough to actually implement it.

• Locked thread