Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

two episodes in a row the dirty pair have gone to jail for kidnapping children

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RME posted:

ai mai mi

Thanks!

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

things i don't miss about old shows: the super bright flashing lights that go on for 5 seconds as if the creators had a grudge against epileptics

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

all those kids that died watching pokemon ruined everything. thanks fuckos

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hello and thank you everybody. A special thanks to the mystery person that unbanned me but didn't tell me for several days, possibly weeks, forcing me to figure it out on my own.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stexils posted:

things i don't miss about old shows: the super bright flashing lights that go on for 5 seconds as if the creators had a grudge against epileptics

That's exactly what I miss about old shows

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Hello and thank you everybody. A special thanks to the mystery person that unbanned me but didn't tell me for several days, possibly weeks, forcing me to figure it out on my own.

welcome back

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Gorf free....

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/DS_NDSL/status/847602164406943744

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
welcome back gorf

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

all those kids that died watching pokemon ruined everything. thanks fuckos

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

i remember when someone had an av of that

Hi

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GorfZaplen posted:

Wb

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Good times

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

An article in USA Today reassured parents that "American children aren't likely to suffer seizures provoked by TV cartoons", because U.S. networks "don't air the graphic Japanese cartoons known as 'anime'" with their "fast-paced style of animation"

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well, my company apparently does in fact think that I am worth what they're paying me.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

chumbler posted:

Well, my company apparently does in fact think that I am worth what they're paying me.

suckers

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

An article in USA Today reassured parents that "American children aren't likely to suffer seizures provoked by TV cartoons", because U.S. networks "don't air the graphic Japanese cartoons known as 'anime'" with their "fast-paced style of animation"

Thank god.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo, I didn't know you can buy anime on steam now. There's a sale, and they're pretty drat cheap, 51 eps of gintama is under 20 bux.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'd rather anime never

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I started reading the Momokuri manga and now I can't stop.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alltheanime/mind-game

The Mind Game kickstarter went up (and reached it's goal) today, the bluray reward tier comes to ~$55 incl. shipping to US

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
wb gorf

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

dogsicle posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alltheanime/mind-game

The Mind Game kickstarter went up (and reached it's goal) today, the bluray reward tier comes to ~$55 incl. shipping to US

2017 is officially the year of Yuasa

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thanks Corals...What the!?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

Thanks Corals...What the!?
posting has changed

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hey gorf

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I am glad my sweetcool friend gorf is back.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Let's keep the wasteful posting to a minimum, 'kay? Of course, if you wanna Gorf up the courage to fight for your right to get swiftly Zapped, then don't be a stranger! ;)

I regret very little

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

the picture isn't of hitler and in the show he is entirely a backstory element who isn't actually interesting

clickbait 0, me 1

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Dryzen posted:

Gorf free....

Gorf Fee (10 Dollars)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Anyone know when the next season's anime will start showing up on Crunchyroll?

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:
watched GoS last night

decent film 6/10 fun watch i guess

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Mister Macys posted:

Anyone know when the next season's anime will start showing up on Crunchyroll?

CR usually puts shows up within a day or two of it airing in Japan, though announcements will get super close the air date.

In other words, give it a week or two.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I was gifted Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 a while back but I haven't installed it yet

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Terper posted:

I was gifted Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 a while back but I haven't installed it yet

It's alright, if a bit lacking in terms of game mechanics. Be sure to turn your brain off before playing it for maximum enjoyment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Go watch Fune wo Amu!

• Locked thread