Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

RareAcumen posted:

People actually jumped into the 3DS launch cold turkey? Not even having a good dozen DS games that you could play on the thing?

I mean you're not wrong but why buy a shiny new console on launch if you're just gonna play DS games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

KingSlime posted:

I mean you're not wrong but why buy a shiny new console on launch if you're just gonna play DS games?

I did that because my DS died, the 3DS was only about $100 more than the DS XL, and I figured that the system would have had some decent games at some point. It may have been a silly move, but in the long run it was cheaper than buying another DS and then a 3DS after the price cut.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Eventually the 3DS got a fuckin killer library but it took over a year to score anything good iirc

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

RareAcumen posted:

People actually jumped into the 3DS launch cold turkey? Not even having a good dozen DS games that you could play on the thing?

Hey man I got a bunch of badly coded NES, and GBA ROMs plus a certificate no one but me will ever see so it wasn't all bad

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Jawnycat posted:

I feel your pain. I'm the only player in my tiny casual guild who makes money for the guild, and had a week where literally everything I put up was undercut so much and constantly it just, quickly stopped being worth the effort at all to grind stacks of stuff to sell. Sometimes I see the average price on stuff dip below what npc's buy it from you for and I just :psyduck:

Honestly, I'm legit considering abusing this by throwing a few seed items of something I need multiple of and just wait for the over reactive playerbase to tank the prices by 50% and buy up what I need.

Except I know if I try to do that my seed item will be bought up.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

2house2fly posted:

It seems like such a no-brainer to me to make a console backwards-compatible, you get to launch with a built-in library. I guess on the flipside there won't be as much of an audience for HD remakes of beloved classics if people can just play the beloved classics whenever they want.

Okay, I'm getting the impression I've misspoke somewhere so let's take this from the top.

Was the 3DS not backwards compatible? I got the New 3DS XL so I don't know if there was a difference beyond some games not being usable on the normal one. And I'm asking if people just grabbed 3DSes immediately without even having owned a DS beforehand and just upgrading.

KingSlime posted:

Well, I'd never go and buy a new console on launch in the first place since it takes 3 years for anything decent to even come out and for developers to start to have a handle on how to make games for it, personally. I mean, at least if you had the last generation one you can play something on it. But it just doesn't make a ton of sense to buy one of those things immediately IMO.

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 06:44 on Mar 31, 2017

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

MiddleOne posted:

Breath of the Wild seems to be the best game ever made which I can't possibly justify buying because then I would have to fork over 370€ for a loving Switch that would most likely be a plastic brick in my home for the duration of its existence.

It's good but it's definitely enjoying the new Zelda honeymoon effect. I remember when Skyward Sword came out there were a lot of people saying that it was incredibly good, maybe the best Zelda game ever. Now it's universally reviled. (Breath of the Wild is better than Skyward Sword though)

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

It's good but it's definitely enjoying the new Zelda honeymoon effect. I remember when Skyward Sword came out there were a lot of people saying that it was incredibly good, maybe the best Zelda game ever. Now it's universally reviled. (Breath of the Wild is better than Skyward Sword though)

I thought Skyward Sword was excellent and I'm genuinely baffled by the backlash against it. Is it the motion controls? They worked alright for me - maybe I'd think different if they hadn't.

But Breath of the Wild is hands down in the top ten videogames ever made and retrospectively makes SS look a bit unambitious.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I tried to play Skyward Sword years after it came out, and I got a motion plus special for it, but it seems like the motion plus actually made things worse. All of a sudden it was really hard to get it to register a lot of things that I was trying to do, and flying the birds was impossible.

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008
It took me the longest time, but I finally figured out what was so annoying about Dark Souls 3. Started a new playthrough for the DLC, so everything from the beginning. Rolling a pyromancer because they're the closest thing this game has to a hybrid fighter/mage class. What struck me this time, as with the time I played as a pure mage, was that this game's targeting system is bullshit. There's obviously the usual "Git Gud" and memorize where every single enemy on the map is located bullshit. Ok, I get it. But as any caster class, there is no 1st person targeting like with bows, and the auto-lock is the only way to target spells, yet is both extremely short range, and can be described as "trying it's best." You automatically aim for the center mass of a bad guy, so there's no chance of a hit if they're standing slightly above or below you on a flight of stairs. The very first Lothric Knight on the High Wall is usually a slight challenge due to low level and stats. I get the drop on him, but captain dipshit either fails to lock the target, or cant throw a fireball past a flight of steps even though the Lothric Knight is so close if either of us fell over we would be considered a married couple. Same issue with the tree boss. Giant pulsating pustules are the obvious weak spot. I'm a fire-caster attacking a tree. I should have a monster advantage. But... only if I could aim. I pretty much went full melee, since I could run up and strike at the pustules way easier than casting a spell. Since again, auto-aim just aims for center mass, never mind the obvious giant weak spots that you can't target.

So basically, unless you're on the exact same plane with perfect line-of-sight, prepare for the auto-aim to have you shoot at walls or re-orient the camera behind your character. I spent quite a bit of time swearing at a bunch of Cathedral Evangalists. They were wrecking my poo poo with a combo of long-range homing attacks, and insta-death "why is blocking even an option in this game" physical attacks. Again, fine, I know the drill. Kite and retreat, wear 'em down. But the auto-aim refused to lock on them, so even when I'm at a range where I might as well try face-loving them, it's become more a risk than just sprinting away and hoping for the best.

What it boils down to for me, is this game is a lot like the 1st few Resident Evil games. It was hard and scary on purpose, by making the controls and camera crap so the game would retain a sense of fear and helplessness even in the hands of a decent gamer. You could walk right up to a zombie and shoot from inches away with a shotgun, yet only the obtuse and mercurial game mechanics would decide if you hit the zombie, or had your face chewed off. This is any mage/miracle/pyro build for me. If I had a competent control/camera setup, or my character didn't t hurl fire/magic arrows like a limp-wristed picked-last-on-his-team elementary school kid trying out for softball, maybe it would be too easy and players could crow that they could defeat the mighty Dark Souls without a problem. But artificially cranking the difficulty by making my own character and camera the hardest foes is just poor design.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
You can first person target spells using the binoculars.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Kaincypher posted:

It took me the longest time, but I finally figured out what was so annoying about Dark Souls 3. Started a new playthrough for the DLC, so everything from the beginning. Rolling a pyromancer because they're the closest thing this game has to a hybrid fighter/mage class. What struck me this time, as with the time I played as a pure mage, was that this game's targeting system is bullshit. There's obviously the usual "Git Gud" and memorize where every single enemy on the map is located bullshit. Ok, I get it. But as any caster class, there is no 1st person targeting like with bows, and the auto-lock is the only way to target spells, yet is both extremely short range, and can be described as "trying it's best." You automatically aim for the center mass of a bad guy, so there's no chance of a hit if they're standing slightly above or below you on a flight of stairs. The very first Lothric Knight on the High Wall is usually a slight challenge due to low level and stats. I get the drop on him, but captain dipshit either fails to lock the target, or cant throw a fireball past a flight of steps even though the Lothric Knight is so close if either of us fell over we would be considered a married couple. Same issue with the tree boss. Giant pulsating pustules are the obvious weak spot. I'm a fire-caster attacking a tree. I should have a monster advantage. But... only if I could aim. I pretty much went full melee, since I could run up and strike at the pustules way easier than casting a spell. Since again, auto-aim just aims for center mass, never mind the obvious giant weak spots that you can't target.

So basically, unless you're on the exact same plane with perfect line-of-sight, prepare for the auto-aim to have you shoot at walls or re-orient the camera behind your character. I spent quite a bit of time swearing at a bunch of Cathedral Evangalists. They were wrecking my poo poo with a combo of long-range homing attacks, and insta-death "why is blocking even an option in this game" physical attacks. Again, fine, I know the drill. Kite and retreat, wear 'em down. But the auto-aim refused to lock on them, so even when I'm at a range where I might as well try face-loving them, it's become more a risk than just sprinting away and hoping for the best.

What it boils down to for me, is this game is a lot like the 1st few Resident Evil games. It was hard and scary on purpose, by making the controls and camera crap so the game would retain a sense of fear and helplessness even in the hands of a decent gamer. You could walk right up to a zombie and shoot from inches away with a shotgun, yet only the obtuse and mercurial game mechanics would decide if you hit the zombie, or had your face chewed off. This is any mage/miracle/pyro build for me. If I had a competent control/camera setup, or my character didn't t hurl fire/magic arrows like a limp-wristed picked-last-on-his-team elementary school kid trying out for softball, maybe it would be too easy and players could crow that they could defeat the mighty Dark Souls without a problem. But artificially cranking the difficulty by making my own character and camera the hardest foes is just poor design.

git gud

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008

super clever. didn't expect to see that. Truly, you are the king of the internet.

but seriously, if I'm pissed off because of a difficult enemy, I need to Git Gud. If I'm pissed off because I can't target or hit an enemy without rubbing my character's face in it like a naughty puppy in a pile of it's own poo poo, it's a design flaw.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kaincypher posted:

super clever. didn't expect to see that. Truly, you are the king of the internet.

but seriously, if I'm pissed off because of a difficult enemy, I need to Git Gud. If I'm pissed off because I can't target or hit an enemy without rubbing my character's face in it like a naughty puppy in a pile of it's own poo poo, it's a design flaw.
*clearing throat* *picking up megaphone* GIT GUD.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sir, this is the police. We need you to Git Gud immediately. Come out with your hands doing all the correct things on the controller. We have you surrounded, and we are already Gud.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Kaincypher posted:

Also in addition to being able to first person throw your first fireball with the binoculars, if you aim up and further back the arch of your spells will drift it a lot further, it is one of those touchy things in that yes From soft is really bad at letting players aim.

I should also point out that if aiming pyromancies are hard for you avoid magic entirely, do try divine though lightning bolts are kinda point and click.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Kaincypher posted:

:words: about being bad at being a Pyro

I dunno, man - I did a "pure" Pyro run last week to gear up for the DLC as well, and it's the most OP run ever.

Any problem I can't solve by flinging fire at it, is solved by hitting it with a Fire Axe. It's really not that hard to free aim, particularly since anything larger than the default Fireball has a pretty big AOE.

So yeah...kinda agreeing with everyone else that you need to git gud.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
It always seemed to me like you really weren't supposed to go 100% magic and rely on spells constantly in the souls games. That's why you always had such limited means of casting them. The good spells were always just really limited nukes, and the general purpose spells existed to supplement your melee damage. But that never really stopped people from going pure wizard and complaining that it was bad. Then complaining about how unfair PVP was to wizards too.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe
The lock on system in dark souls is really bad though. It's not clear what distance I need to be to lock on, and when a lock on fails due to being too far away/too dark/whatever, it recenters the camera, which can be disorienting and annoying.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I thought Skyward Sword was excellent and I'm genuinely baffled by the backlash against it. Is it the motion controls? They worked alright for me - maybe I'd think different if they hadn't.

Mostly it's cos Fi won't stop talking tbh.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Mr. Flunchy posted:

It is the motion controls. There wasn't one moment in the game that involved motion controls where I didn't think "this would work just as well, and probably much better, with regular controls."

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Currently playing Alan Wake - and I'm up to Episode 4.

After 3 episodes of running through spooky woods fighting the same three enemies, I thought I was in for a break when Ep 4 started me off in a spooky garden. Now it's tossed me back into spooky woods.

Are there much more spooky woods to come or does the game eventually mix things up a bit? Feels like I'm doing the same thing over and over again.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

How do you feel about a spooky forest?

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
More about GTA Online: the playerbase.

I mean, they're not really ragers or anything like in a lot of other games, but instead the majority is bizarrely incompetent. And I don't mean like "not great at videogames", I mean "can barely exist". Like say a mission has a shootout. Roughly 50% of GTA:O players will run into the gunfire, then run into it again, and again, and again, until one of you quits the mission in frustration. People will drive to the total opposite side of the map, seemingly not seeing objective markers. They'll jump out of planes and fail to click the left mouse button to deploy a parachute, so they just splat into the ground. They will fall into water and fail to swim up before they drown. The game spells everything out for you, like "press E to not die" but nope, can't do it.

It's like, are these literal babies playing on their parents' PCs? I don't think they're deliberately trolling. While games like Overwatch make me angry, this one scares me, I can't imagine these people even walking in real life without safety helmets.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Mr. Flunchy posted:

After 3 episodes of running through spooky woods fighting the same three enemies, I thought I was in for a break when Ep 4 started me off in a spooky garden. Now it's tossed me back into spooky woods.

Are there much more spooky woods to come or does the game eventually mix things up a bit? Feels like I'm doing the same thing over and over again.

There are some slightly different environments but they're all pretty wood based. American Nightmare has more variety of locations... as long as you like deserts.

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

With regard to Dark Souls chat, the thing dragging 3 down for me was the very blatant shift from "atmospheric adventure game with themes" to "hard action adventure in a cool setting." The enemies felt spongey, even at a high SL, and everything felt way less considered than even DkS2, the black sheep of the series. Siegward is awful, the Profaned Capitol is awful, and The Nameless King and all of Archdragon Peak are just kind of there. It just feels lovely in comparison to previous entries in the series and it bummed me out that the game felt like it was more about hard fights than a compelling world.

Lothric gets dunked on by Lordran and Yharnham in every way.

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

Kaincypher posted:

It took me the longest time, but I finally figured out what was so annoying about Dark Souls 3. Started a new playthrough for the DLC, so everything from the beginning. Rolling a pyromancer because they're the closest thing this game has to a hybrid fighter/mage class. What struck me this time, as with the time I played as a pure mage, was that this game's targeting system is bullshit. [...]

Yeah it's funny being a pure spellcaster in the souls series. Everyone says that spells are overpowered... but they mean if you only use them at the best times. If you use magic exclusively then your spells become really bad melee attacks for any fast enemy or ones that move around a lot, and there's lots of places where you have to do some weird stuff to even hit things you'd deal with easily with melee or bow. Some bosses become bizarrely hard too. It makes a fun challenge/different run but it's definitely not something you can just up and play for standard fun times.

EDIT: Just uninstalled Eternal the card game because yet again it costs money/time to earn drafts. Draft is all I want to do but every game makes it cost you grinding in game modes I don't want to play or paying every draft, which is not something I want to do. If a CCG charged me full game price for unlimited draft, or split up the costs per set, I'd jump on it if the gameplay was anything but terrible.

Futuresight has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Mar 31, 2017

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

the third act has cool levels, but you're gonna have to power through the samey environments until then.

finally beat Yakuza 0. it was great and i love the substories this game has.

a few things:

- each protagonist has an A plot and a B plot, which is usually tied to their sidejob. you can avoid them if they're too tedious but progressing in them unlocks the final areas for your combat abilities. not really too keen on that. and it feels like majima's sidejob is less tedious than kiryu's because it's a minigame while kiryu's sidejob is an idle game. majima's sidejob requires you to bench of some your workers, and i can never tell if the cooldowns are timed or tied to story triggers.

- final encounters love to give you big crowds with two or three gunmen at the far end. not a dealbreaker, just annoying.

- i didn't see as many combo heat moves in this game as in Y3 or Y4. maybe i needed to visit trainers more often? (btw there are trainers for each style and you can't max out their skills if you don't unlock your abilities which means you gotta do the sidejob stuff if you wanna get all that)

- no backalley professor with a VR Matrix chair where i could replay gimmick versions of past boss fights.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Gerblyn posted:

The lock on system in dark souls is really bad though. It's not clear what distance I need to be to lock on, and when a lock on fails due to being too far away/too dark/whatever, it recenters the camera, which can be disorienting and annoying.

Have you tried to git gud my dude? You don't have every aspect committed to memory?

Glukeose posted:

Profaned Capitol

Wait DS3 literally has a place called "Profaned Capitol"? Was Banksy involved?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (dream drop distance)

la
la
la la la la
la la la la la la la la la

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Leal posted:

Wait DS3 literally has a place called "Profaned Capitol"? Was Banksy involved?

Profaned Capitol is such a lame level even Banksy could make it better.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I knew going in that Assassin's Creed 3 was a dog, but I've never before played a AAA game so bafflingly designed.

The pacing is both long-winded and rushed. You spend three chapters playing as Roxas in Twilight Town before getting to play the guy on the box. The first quarter of the plot could have been excised entirely and they could have fleshed out Connor further. Connor has one scene with his mother, then he plays hide-and-seek, then he returns to see his mother die in the world's most easily escape-able fire.

To unlock fast-travel points you have to spend 45 minutes just navigating through a very boring tunnel system. Few puzzles, few enemies, no loot, and then you leave and never go there again. The game says that Connor uses these tunnels as shortcuts even though in real-life it'd be faster to just walk to his destination over ground.

They finally let you re-do missions from checkpoints so you can try the optional objectives without losing much progress, only they now force you to do every objective at the same time if you want to master the mission, and gently caress you for wanting freedom in a sandbox game.

There are tons of tutorials, but the game never tells you how to you to fire the bow. It turns out that you press the Y button when an enemy is in range and then it fires, but you can't aim the thing freely at all unlike every other action-game with a bow, lame.

It takes forever to navigate the UI, as if the creators thought very little of the people trying to play the game. There is an entire crafting system that people skip because it has no actual in-game use, and because it's not Atelier. There is not reason to ever upgrade your stuff except for going for 100 completion.

There's a hunting system, except it sucks because it doesn't tie in to rest of the game. Killing an animal means winning an easy QTE. You use these pelts to... I don't know, I dropped the game halfway through.

Does the game even require you to use the boat after the tutorial?

In addition to being annoying, Desmond got beaten by the ugly stick and Rebecca was replaced by a much uglier doppelganger. And who is this Cross prick who everyone builds up as an fearsome adversary, only to soil himself every time he appears?

The sad thing is I liked Connor and his story is tragic in how he can't save his people no matter how many Templars he kills, but his story is meta-tragic in that it is compromised and weighed down with so many bullshit systems.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Does the game even require you to use the boat after the tutorial?

In addition to being annoying, Desmond got beaten by the ugly stick and Rebecca was replaced by a much uglier doppelganger. And who is this Cross prick who everyone builds up as an fearsome adversary, only to soil himself every time he appears?

The sad thing is I liked Connor and his story is tragic in how he can't save his people no matter how many Templars he kills, but his story is meta-tragic in that it is compromised and weighed down with so many bullshit systems.

1) On boats: Not that much. Most boat stuff is totally optional which is baffling as one of the Templars on the hit list only dies during boss fight at the final optional boat mission, so you see portraits being taken down as the the of Connor's journey only to wonder "Wait, who the gently caress was that?" I initlally thought it was cut content.

2) On new post Revelations model updates: I don't know I kind of liked Chipmunk Desmond/Ezio/Altair :3:. (I call them that because they suddenly have weirdly prominent front teeth)

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the rear end creed 3 boat was interesting. it was easily my favorite feature in the game and a bunch of other people felt that way. people overwhelmingly think rear end creed 3 sucked balls and the pirate simulator was out of place but still welcome. the joke was on us all because ubisoft must have also felt the same way, they were basically developing rear end pirates 4 alongside 3 and the pirate game loving rocked. rear end rogue was also great because of the boat. both rear end pirates and rear end rogue were using the same engine as rear end creed 3 which makes it even more confusing. i dont know why im so intrigued by ubisofts direction, albeit temporary, with the franchise. i suppose what im trying to say is there are like a million things to complain about in rear end creed 3 but the boat should never be one of them.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

The pacing is both long-winded and rushed. You spend three chapters playing as Roxas in Twilight Town before getting to play the guy on the box. The first quarter of the plot could have been excised entirely and they could have fleshed out Connor further. Connor has one scene with his mother, then he plays hide-and-seek, then he returns to see his mother die in the world's most easily escape-able fire.

The most baffling part of this to me was that you're playing the game, and then when you change character you get dumped back into tutorial of stuff that's more basic than the stuff you've already been doing.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Qwertycoatl posted:

The most baffling part of this to me was that you're playing the game, and then when you change character you get dumped back into tutorial of stuff that's more basic than the stuff you've already been doing.

That's where I quit, because it was stupid and loving awful.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
The worst model in the asscreed games is Kristen Bell's in AC2 on the 360. Here mouth animates in a way that makes her look like Heath Ledger's Joker.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

To forums poster Kaincypher if you are not giving up on souls and are on PC if you add my name on steam I can help you with some Dark Souls stuff that you might not know to help make the game play a mite smoother if you are so inclined. I am not yet gud nobody ever is but there is help.

To keep on topic with dragging poo poo down, people in Rocket League who get way super salty and serious over a game that is 1) Not ranked. 2) Is a non-standard game type. Yes our teammate just smashed the ball into our side of the floor, who cares. Drive cars, hit balls, laugh.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The pacing is both long-winded and rushed. You spend three chapters playing as Roxas in Twilight Town before getting to play the guy on the box. The first quarter of the plot could have been excised entirely and they could have fleshed out Connor further.

They should have excised Connor and let me play the game as Colonial James Bond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Thoughtless posted:

More about GTA Online: the playerbase.

I mean, they're not really ragers or anything like in a lot of other games, but instead the majority is bizarrely incompetent. And I don't mean like "not great at videogames", I mean "can barely exist". Like say a mission has a shootout. Roughly 50% of GTA:O players will run into the gunfire, then run into it again, and again, and again, until one of you quits the mission in frustration. People will drive to the total opposite side of the map, seemingly not seeing objective markers. They'll jump out of planes and fail to click the left mouse button to deploy a parachute, so they just splat into the ground. They will fall into water and fail to swim up before they drown. The game spells everything out for you, like "press E to not die" but nope, can't do it.

It's like, are these literal babies playing on their parents' PCs? I don't think they're deliberately trolling. While games like Overwatch make me angry, this one scares me, I can't imagine these people even walking in real life without safety helmets.

My favorite are the GTA Online players who would shout that they want to fly the plane. Would stand in front of the plane and yell if they didn't get to fly the plane. Then immediately reveal they had literally never flown a plane before and crash the plane without ever getting off the ground.

Or that one heist that involves a jet fight. That one's a poo poo show because not only do most people not know how to fly the jets, most of them can't shoot down other jets and even fewer of them can then land a jet.