Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
it's very good that the heart shaped pond is surrounded by hearty radishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

The Milkman posted:

it's very good that the heart shaped pond is surrounded by hearty radishes

...i just got the pun

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Bill Barber posted:

That's exactly why I've been taking my time and exploring every single nook and cranny over and over again for 200 hours because I know as soon as I defeat Ganon and "beat" the game I won't be able to mentally force myself to keep exploring.

I'm almost always the same on that front, but like rediscover I found that I wasn't really ready to stop playing after just beating Ganon. The game is too good and I never even found Tarrey Town or whatever it is and I'm very excited to go and find it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

i completely missed the town building stuff and it's, forgive me, Wild to think about how many other significant side quests i missed. im replaying this on the switch for sure, some months down the road..

oh I meant to call you a dumbass for this:

extremebuff posted:

its poo poo like that. this loving game.im so sad i burned through everything there is to do in a few days but i couldnt stop loving play it. nintendo you beautiful bastards
like a week after the game came out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

tbf i kept getting time off work and i was playing it like 12+ hours a day lol but i got every shrine minus one or two and at some point i was like "if i dont just go kill ganon im never gonna stop loving playing this"

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

extremebuff posted:

"if i dont just go kill ganon im never gonna stop loving playing this"

is this a problem

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The Milkman posted:

is this a problem

i was under a spell and i needed to give other parts of my life attention

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

i was under a spell and i needed to give other parts of my life attention

the weeks of my life I spent loving around with lizalfos will live on in uhh.. oh no

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQBXBFzcn88

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

good lord lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm watching on mobile. As soon as he opened up the inventory and showed the 100 stamina elixirs I immediately tapped on the video to see how long it was LMFAO

e; omg he goes all the way to eventide lmfaoo

Bill Barber fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Mar 29, 2017

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol at the reward. also, i wonder what happens to their inventory because of that?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I love that he does it without Revali's Gale, too, and that last little bomb boost is beautiful

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i'm more impressed he amassed 350 fire arrows

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I plan to beat this game in a year. Aiming to stumble upon secrets that'll be found years from now I'm sure

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

The Milkman posted:

i'm more impressed he amassed 350 fire arrows

I'm more impressed by the bomb arrows, personally.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

Did everything there is to do on this game. Click here for my overwatch stream

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

you miss one ruined house and everyone flames you

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Dude I already sunk like 30 hours into this game over the course of a weekend. I needed to move on to some other things. *boots up o dubs*

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i'm procrastinating about ganon and so im just running along the roads w/a horse cause i mostly skipped the roads and just climbed everywhere, and dang i missed a lot of stuff

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i have over 100 shrines and all the story stuff except ganon done and i only just now found the coliseum

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i dont want the game to end :(

but i guess its ok, persona 5 is like, as good as out

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Found out enemies can drown tonight when a bokoblin rode his horse into deep water and died followed by the horse calmly swimming back to shore

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Jenny Agutter posted:

Found out enemies can drown tonight when a bokoblin rode his horse into deep water and died followed by the horse calmly swimming back to shore

You haven't been knocking dudes off cliffs and bridges since day 1?

I hate the way Lizalfos hydroplane thirty feet over the water when you kill them, makes it a pain to swim out and grab the loot

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i wish i came across more horseback enemies because stasising them and stealing their horse is funny to me

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

P-Mack posted:

You haven't been knocking dudes off cliffs and bridges since day 1?

I hate the way Lizalfos hydroplane thirty feet over the water when you kill them, makes it a pain to swim out and grab the loot

can you use a boomerang to get the items or does it just plunk in the water. i keep forgetting to try that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I just went so apeshit on cooking that I learned for the first time you can only carry so many meals. It's annoying cause I still have a lot more ingredients but 60 hours in and I'm seeing this message for the first time... Uh yeah I'm thinking it's not that big of a deal. Later.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
The one thing I don't like about the cooking is that *legitimate spoiler that will ruin cooking for you* Just cooking hearty foods alone will make food that fully heals you and adds additional hearts. It's really lame and I wish they hadn't done that, takes a lot of the fun out of it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

klapman posted:

The one thing I don't like about the cooking is that *legitimate spoiler that will ruin cooking for you* Just cooking hearty foods alone will make food that fully heals you and adds additional hearts. It's really lame and I wish they hadn't done that, takes a lot of the fun out of it

yah i noticed that during the same cooking sesh. cook a hearty whatever and boom full heal and then some... smh. when your fighting lynels and poo poo though you kinda need it, in Ninty's defense, although i would rather it not work that way. it should have to involve gourmet meat and Big hearty radishes or w/e. or something idk

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

The Legend of Zelda: Chef of the Wild

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

rediscover posted:

I just went so apeshit on cooking that I learned for the first time you can only carry so many meals. It's annoying cause I still have a lot more ingredients but 60 hours in and I'm seeing this message for the first time... Uh yeah I'm thinking it's not that big of a deal. Later.

Ha I didn't even know there was a limit at all. What's the maximum?

klapman posted:

Yeah that bugs me too. I kinda doubt they'll do balance patches but if they did hearty food should just add the temp hearts on top of what you have without always fully healing you. I really want to cook all the fancy recipes but right now it's just a novelty

Maybe they'll tweak food in the hard mode DLC or something. They probably have to

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

did zelda get patched on wii u? i swear the sort order of my meals has changed, before yesterday the meals with no status effect would show up at the end of the list, now they show up at the beginning, where they should

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

got all the divine beasts down but no way jose am i going to the castle. i gotta beef up

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I do wish the inventory had sort buttons

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I do wish the inventory had sort buttons

Y? Or do you mean something more specific?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GameCube posted:

did zelda get patched on wii u? i swear the sort order of my meals has changed, before yesterday the meals with no status effect would show up at the end of the list, now they show up at the beginning, where they should

I always thought the cooked meals (more than 1 ingredient) show up first, then the meals with effects, and then stuff liked roasted apples and stuff that's just one ingredient thrown on a fire

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Not sure if there's multiple sorts for materials but for armor and such pressing Y once sorts by set and pressing it again sorts it by slot-type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

There was a patch but I don't know what exactly was in it.

• Locked thread