Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Still wouldn't affect the quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cross-posting from the pictures thread, it's a Branco I've never seen before and is probably the stupidest and ignorant he's ever been.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Jay Rust posted:

Cross-posting from the pictures thread, it's a Branco I've never seen before and is probably the stupidest and ignorant he's ever been.
"2012 revised" means he's done that before with Obama and Romney?

(A man whose name I just tried to write as Mittney)

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jay Rust posted:

I mean in some sense, Trump isn't really that far right because he's just a loving idiot but lol

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Xander77 posted:

"2012 revised" means he's done that before with Obama and Romney?

(A man whose name I just tried to write as Mittney)

Well-spotted. Here's the original.

Good work Branco

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
why do you expect us to see superheroes as the bad guys Branco

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Good work Branco
Who is the short skinny guy who is the furthest right in 2012 and then disappeared? Where did he go?

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Trapezium Dave posted:

Who is the short skinny guy who is the furthest right in 2012 and then disappeared? Where did he go?

He offended Comrade Branco and was unpersond.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Not to give this guy any credit, but there's soon gonna be a time that even the shittiest CRT is gonna be worth a nickle on account of they're actually no longer being made, and you got fickle dweebs over in Games and the web beyond sweating over whether or not they can play they Super Nintendos on a goddamn Curtis Mathis or Sony Wega, because that's the only way they can get hard any more. Drunky's a piece of poo poo, but on the other hand - yeah, I totally see a dork dropping six hundo on a lovely teevee what so the colors on they NES is properly washed out.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I apologise for nothing.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I AM THE TOILET posted:

Not to give this guy any credit, but there's soon gonna be a time that even the shittiest CRT is gonna be worth a nickle on account of they're actually no longer being made, and you got fickle dweebs over in Games and the web beyond sweating over whether or not they can play they Super Nintendos on a goddamn Curtis Mathis or Sony Wega, because that's the only way they can get hard any more. Drunky's a piece of poo poo, but on the other hand - yeah, I totally see a dork dropping six hundo on a lovely teevee what so the colors on they NES is properly washed out.

Even more than looks, older systems have input lag.

And to bring it back on topic, how else will you play

:colbert:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

people would buy framemeisters before old tvs if they were the same price

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

What's with all these Reagan-corpse-humpers yammering on about how Russia isn't that bad all of a sudden?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Trump said Russia is ok and they have no moral compass other than a base desire for more money and power or boot-licking the people that have them.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

quote:

Eventually the many different investigations into trump's surroundings will bring him down as everything around him collapses, even if no individual investigation does.
A hope comic.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

I AM THE TOILET posted:

i mean, it is an issue on certain games that took advantage of that washed out/blurry screen to fake some stylistic effects or whatever and look like real hot dogshit without that

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Notice none of these guys talking about how people are hampering Trump's amazing presidency actually are showing what that agenda is other than vague depictions of machines representing America.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's a cartoon, there's not that much space for solid policy discussion.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am going to post something that is not a politoon in the politoon thread, hope nobody notice.

(x)

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Somfin posted:

What's with all these Reagan-corpse-humpers yammering on about how Russia isn't that bad all of a sudden?

Reagan was fine with a foreign power working to establish a right-wing government in another country against the wishes of that country's people so in a way they are being ideologically consistent.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

California has the sixth-largest economy in the world. I think the dirty hippies in gubmint over there are doing just fine.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"The Trump government is a total shitshow, I need to talk poo poo about California." --Michael "Pee" Ramirez

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I don't want to know what CNN Man is doing out of frame there

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

laffo

But the thing I really love about Branco is that his mouths are just black holes with a single snaggletooth poking out like a solitary monument.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Doing the CNN jiggle.
e: has it been pointed out that Fox news is left-wing?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Somfin posted:

Contrary to the myth, frogs will jump out of a pot brought slowly to boil, unless their brains have been removed.

Incidentally, frogs have such terrifyingly autonomous bodies that the thing that kills them, if their brains are removed, is starvation.

Frogs are just a mouth and stomach with enough brains and legs to throw the mouth at food.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Mr. Squishy posted:

Doing the CNN jiggle.
e: has it been pointed out that Fox news is left-wing?

That didn't surprise me in the 2016 one. With super far-right sites like breitbart coming into prominence over the course of the last election cycle, and the handful of points of contention between Trump and Fox News, and Fox News at least having the veneer of neutrality instead of being unabashed Trump cheerleaders, it's led a lot of Trump's most ardent supporters to think it's too liberal.

Now, I am wondering how Branco could have possibly thought Fox News was left of center in 2012 :psyduck:

Also, I wonder if Branco actually knows what a Super PAC is. It's not just "powerful people who support candidate x."

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

I AM THE TOILET posted:

This post is so nerdy you just want to give it a fuckin' wedgie.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Pakled posted:

Also, I wonder if Branco actually knows what a Super PAC is. It's not just "powerful people who support candidate x."

This is the guy who wrote "The case for the muslim ban" on the side of a briefcase.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tsa posted:

This post is so nerdy you just want to give it a fuckin' wedgie.

Can we agree that getting angry on the Internet about something nerds do is also incredibly nerdy because every time I see a "friggin' NERDS doing <obscure nerd-culture thing>" post that's all I can think of

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

America has moved forward and conservatives have not noticed that the overton window has spread to the left. They respond by doubling down and changing their goalposts arbitrarily.

A literally what this is saying cartoon.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

loquacius posted:

Can we agree that getting angry on the Internet about something nerds do is also incredibly nerdy because every time I see a "friggin' NERDS doing <obscure nerd-culture thing>" post that's all I can think of

that would make it something nerds do, making this post self-owning, I hope you're prepared to make that sacrifice

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I also like the part of that Branco where the "center" is not in the center of the frame, as if admitting that in his mind he's changed the definition of "the center" to be "as-right-wing-as-me-minus-one".

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Angepain posted:

that would make it something nerds do, making this post self-owning, I hope you're prepared to make that sacrifice

falling on my extremely nerdy sword for the cause

it is an authentic wakizashi purchased at a renaissance fair

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

loquacius posted:

falling on my extremely nerdy sword for the cause

it is an authentic wakizashi purchased at a renaissance fair

Not a bat'leth?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Elmo is becoming disillusioned with Trump.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Elmo is becoming disillusioned with Trump.

Would be funnier if it said "muppet" rather than "puppet" because "muppet" is British slang for "idiot."

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Jay Rust posted:

Good work Branco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Somfin posted:

Incidentally, frogs have such terrifyingly autonomous bodies that the thing that kills them, if their brains are removed, is starvation.

Compared to chickens that's amateurish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

• Locked thread