Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Silly Burrito I stand by you: unfrosted strawberry is good. Sometimes you want a pop tart but not all the sweetness at once.

I ate sour patch kids for the first time in over 5 years today and can say that blue is the best flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
When I would smoke weed I would go through a whole package of smores Pop Tarts in 30 seconds.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Metapod posted:

Lmao your parents must hate you so much if you are this smug about not eating poptarts

jokes on you, my parents taught me how to be smug

Bad Moon posted:

Where have you been the Death Thread poo poo itself! Actually don't go you have enough real stress instead of dumb nerd rage poor kitty :(

too late I already went

we still haven't heard back from the vet. this one has really late hours (maybe all night I'm not sure) and they often take ages to call back, I don't really like them but the first two emergency places couldn't take him.

anyway he's not my kitty, just a cat someone abandoned who shows up sometimes and we feed him when he comes by for pets and food. We did the foster cats thing and that's how we wound up stuck with too goddamn many, so I refuse to do it any more. But this guy is probably gonna wind up recuperating in my bathroom for two months anyway.

Unless he dies, of course.

Even if you really don't like cats I hope folks can at least agree that it's pretty loving evil to get a cat/let your cat have kittens/whatever, and then just dump them outside somewhere or move away without them when they're no longer convenient. If you seriously can't find someone to take your unwanted cat, then man up and take it to a vet to be euthanized. Odds are there's somewhere you can bring them that will give them at least a chance at being adopted instead of just living outside until predators, disease, injury, or a car gets them and maybe they spend a week dying under a bush somewhere.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

ayyy lmao

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
A special gently caress you to everyone that says coke instead of soda. It's like when I went to Utah and found out they call movies "shows" and shows "tv". I still get so mad thinking about it!!!!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No Irish Need Imply posted:

A special gently caress you to everyone that says coke instead of soda. It's like when I went to Utah and found out they call movies "shows" and shows "tv". I still get so mad thinking about it!!!!!

Don't get mad because you use an inferior term. :)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It's coke until it's soda. Until it's coke again. And then soda.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Chir is a good dude

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

Chir is a good dude

Hey baby, nice av.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Febreeze posted:

Chir is a good dude

:lol:

The AV

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Silly Burrito posted:

Saying Coke is for states that lose revolutions, winners say pop or soda

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Wrestlemania Sunday baby

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Hot Diggity! posted:

Wrestlemania Sunday baby
:hellyeah:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Hot Diggity! posted:

Wrestlemania Sunday baby

Kurt Angle BYKE

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

Hell yeah. Coworker who turned me onto that stuff eats a pint a day. It's not Ben & Jerries, but it's quality ice cream at 20% of the calories.

I just wish it was like 30-35% and had more stuff in it. Give me some bigger cookie dough bits here Halo.

:hfive: Yeah, I wish there were more bits in it as well...my only real complaint about it. All of the flavors I have tried so far have all been great. Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cup and Cake Batter I think are my favorites but they are all really good.

Quiet Feet posted:

It's... decent. I tried some last week and while the flavor is good the texture is a little weird. Can complain about the calorie count, but I think I'd rather just have less and go with something like Edy's slow churned.

The texture is a little wonky at first, but I have found that if you let it thaw a little before you dive in that it gets a little more creamy and less grainy. I want to say it even says something about letting it thaw on the label but I usually say gently caress it and dive right in.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

weird Asian candy posted:

:hfive: Yeah, I wish there were more bits in it as well...my only real complaint about it. All of the flavors I have tried so far have all been great. Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cup and Cake Batter I think are my favorites but they are all really good.

The texture is a little wonky at first, but I have found that if you let it thaw a little before you dive in that it gets a little more creamy and less grainy. I want to say it even says something about letting it thaw on the label but I usually say gently caress it and dive right in.

I love their oatmeal cookie, red velvet and cookies and cream. Like, you'd think oatmeal in ice cream would suck, but it's loving amazing.

I always pull it out and leave it sitting for 10-15 minutes to demonstrate my willpower and then I eat way too much of it then laugh that it was still less calories then a slice of bread and a ton of protein.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

I love their oatmeal cookie, red velvet and cookies and cream. Like, you'd think oatmeal in ice cream would suck, but it's loving amazing.

I always pull it out and leave it sitting for 10-15 minutes to demonstrate my willpower and then I eat way too much of it then laugh that it was still less calories then a slice of bread and a ton of protein.

Oatmeal cookie is the poo poo, you are right...I forgot about that one. Haven't tried the other two yet, looks like I know what I'm getting tonight!!!

And yeah, you could go through 2 pints of that amazingness and be at 560 cals with like 50G of Protein so I absolutely love it. I haven't tried Arctic Zero, but I have heard it isn't nearly as good and doesn't have the protein that HT has.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Arctic zero is rear end.

The first time I went to pick up halo top, they were out except for one pint of vanilla so I grabbed a pint of that stuff since I was there.

It's like halfway between ice cream and astronaut ice cream, and ended up giving it away to someone who's smoked her tastebuds away.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

No good man, thanks for the heads up so I don't waste my money.

I feel like tonight is going to be Halo Top and Legend of Zelda night.

The dad life!

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Look man I'm single and 30.

But gently caress it. Life is good.

Tub of ice cream chilling with my dog and some Netflix.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

A Man and his dog posted:

Look man I'm single and 30.

But gently caress it. Life is good.

Tub of ice cream chilling with my dog and some Netflix.

That's the dream for sure my man (:pwn:)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diqnol posted:

That's the dream for sure my man (:pwn:)

I don't do the TFF Discord and don't really follow RG3 drama, but I've gathered enough that I feel like we should encourage him to the simple life of chilling with his dog and watching netflix with some quality non-alcoholic snacks.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

swickles posted:

When I would smoke weed I would go through a whole package of smores Pop Tarts in 30 seconds.

Smores Pop Tarts are easily the best and I will not hear any arguments otherwise

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chorizo and eggs is the best breakfast, my god

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chorizo is ok, but it makes me poo poo violently.

e:

Hawaiin Bread French Toast may be my favorite breakfast food of all time. Or biscuits and sausage gravy. Mmmmmmm.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Grittybeard posted:

I don't do the TFF Discord and don't really follow RG3 drama, but I've gathered enough that I feel like we should encourage him to the simple life of chilling with his dog and watching netflix with some quality non-alcoholic snacks.

It's horrible how they treat me.

I'm a constant victim of their verbal abuse and punishment.

:(

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Chorizo is ok, but it makes me poo poo violently.

e:

Hawaiin Bread French Toast may be my favorite breakfast food of all time. Or biscuits and sausage gravy. Mmmmmmm.

Half the time I use soyrizo. There is no discernable difference in taste

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Corned beef hash is the best breakfast food.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

Chicken chorizo is extremely my jam

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

You should cord

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Would you like to know more?

https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

you deserve everything you get

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

ill kill any gbs people who join the discord

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

a neat cape posted:

go on.....

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

ill kill any gbs people who join the discord

kill me bitch

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

You should cord

Don't do it

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Time posted:

kill me bitch

As we've discussed in the new york thread you are already dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Why is everyone I work with always sick and here I am with a perfect immune system always contributing dutifully to the company?

Is everyone just faking

Please advise

• Locked thread