Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
http://i.imgur.com/blcSdEo.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
if he committed treason, it's probably just because he was too dumb not to

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

but the emperor of mankind was jesus

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
treason is, like... the most obvious outcome of a used car salesman Paul Blarting into the presidency

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it is insane that someone became a general in the US military and is still massively pro russia lol

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Moridin920 posted:

Nah man not necessarily. I think that poo poo is hilarious just because dank memes not because I like Trump at all. If anything the 'God Emperor Trump' thing started as a 'haha this guy is totally gonna become an insane dictator."

I mean yeah I bet there are some idiots that take it seriously but that's lol again because the entire Imperium of Man in WH40k is a tongue in cheek criticism/satire of brutal authoritarianism.

So you're saying it's an anti-Trump thing that got twisted, like fake news?

Massively misunderstanding 40k is an honored nerd tradition btw.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Jose posted:

it is insane that someone became a general in the US military and is still massively pro russia lol

islam broke peoples brains

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Jose posted:

on the one hand, yeah, but on the other I think there are a lot of folks in the military that like how the russian military is allowed to do it's business

i.e. the ends always justify the means and gently caress having to answer to the public for any of it

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Lol!

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

aren't russian grunts treated extremely poorly?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Cubone posted:

treason is, like... the most obvious outcome of a used car salesman Paul Blarting into the presidency

Lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Sean Spinocchio

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dizz posted:

So that means he won't get hosed? what a letdown.

Nice letdown

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Lmbo

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I imagine Spicy speaking in an increasingly higher pitched voice with this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
someone should do one where his nose is growing like pinocchio

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Isn't this similar to the plot of season five of 24? Lmao. Trump hasn't had anyone assassinated but definitely some light treason involved.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

Where are you hiking? May the lols rise up to meet you.

Appalachian Trail. I sure hope they make their way up.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

I know what this means, gonna go gently caress your sidepiece eh?

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

There can only be one emporor - that's heresy.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/847876921602039814

Domattee
Mar 5, 2012

lmaowtf

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Spicer is straight up smoking crack

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

wuffles posted:

so was the genesis of trump being a tool of the kremlin when he started the whole birth certificate thing with Obama? like, did they just cast that hook loaded with bullshit out into the world and when he swallowed it whole they realized they had their guy?

No, Putin collects rich Americans like pogs. He's probably owned Trump for 15 years now. The fact that republicans were dumb enough to make him a presidential candidate is probably just a happy coincidence for Putin.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

they saved her from winning the election because what kind of utter retard would actually want to be president?!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
69 days :D

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is he in florida yet

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuhrerHat posted:

is he in florida yet

no he is working to Make America Great Again (MAGA). like he said , if he won the presidency hed be too busy in the white house to go golfing

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

my new dog posted:

no he is working to Make America Great Again (MAGA). like he said , if he won the presidency hed be too busy in the white house to go golfing

Actually he's going to maralamo this weekend to play golf, and also meet the Chinese president about starting a trade war. But mostly golf, I imagine.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Lightning Lord posted:

He also believes that it makes him seem larger and more intimidating than he is. it's his cobra hood

Trump actually probably has legit advice to people who are looking to do poo poo like profit off a long series of bankruptcies, that's the funny thing he could have actually sold advice that while good isn't helpful to most people and it wouldn't have been actionable, just poo poo like his steaks and vodka are crap but you can't sue him for them, but he HAD to rip people off

I am not too convinced he had much to do with how his bankruptcies turned out; he does not seem like the kind of guy who can look over page after page after page of banking and tax laws and apply that information. That seems more like he hired some people to do that for him, and then took credit after the fact.

I wouldn't trust Trump to do a dentist office word search 100% of the way through.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Mar 31, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

if they got Angela Merkel on board they could form the first triumvirate of the world imperium

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump: jobs for everyone
people: yay
trump: *doesnt hire people for his government*

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol we got a bigly boys

https://twitter.com/justinsink/status/847899898724986880

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ahahahaha pence is such a fuckboi

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

lol!

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Tumble posted:

I am not too convinced he had much to do with how his bankruptcies turned out; he does not seem like the kind of guy who can look over page after page after page of banking and tax laws and apply that information. That seems more like he hired some people to do that for him, and then took credit after the fact.

I wouldn't trust Trump to do a dentist office word search 100% of the way though.

Of course but 80s and 90s Trump before his brain got completely broken seems like he knew at least something and could probably have crafted a lovely day business seminar that he could have sold and gotten away with

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/847899345810857985

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

Hillary sold her Russian pals all this uranium, but when they opened the box, it was just a bunch of thorium, and that's why they turned on her during the election.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I'm dyeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Watching Pence express any emotion than a total lack of it and any feeling other than "I am a corpse" is really eerie