Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm still loling here I might die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

This is like if aliens watched reruns of "Living Single" with Queen Latifah in order to determine how human beings interacted physically...

Actually wait its just this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSH88aE_ggQ

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Someone explain why pence refusing to be alone with any woman ever is a good/noble thing

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

haljordan posted:

Someone explain why pence refusing to be alone with any woman ever is a good/noble thing

more time alone w/ men

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LOL at the multiplicative implications of pence not wanting to be alone with a woman besides his wife:

A) He will just definitely go ahead and cheat on his wife, instantly
B) She will be overwhelmed by the prestige of the VP and lewinsky all over herself
C) The infinite shame spiral of God and Christianity
D)His harpy shrew of a wife will chew his ear off about infidelity...

I mean basically what a total loving scumbag.

Ladies, we live in a world where the VP of the USA would prefer to not ever be alone in a room with you! He is one of the people in charge of everything!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

haljordan posted:

its because he loves his wife so much that he exudes it and some women just cant resist a really marryable man like Pence, the man of wax

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

haljordan posted:

Evangelicals have a hard-on for respecting the "sanctity of women", which means treating them like property and denying them any and all rights like it's 1910. This also means not being alone with another man's wife because she is his property. Religious people also have this belief that men can't control themselves around women, which is why they have such laughably poor opinions on sexual assault, consent, and infidelity.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Being weird about men and women interacting is common for all orthodox/fundamentalist factions of most religions tbf

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Just keep it in your pants ffs

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lightning Lord posted:

Being weird about men and women interacting is common for all orthodox/fundamentalist factions of most religions tbf

Yup, religious Jews, Muslims, Mormons, etc are similarly lovely about women, so nothing new there.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

haljordan posted:

Just keep it in your pants ffs

Why when you can excuse away your own lack of self control and basic decency by using Jeebus?

I dunno about you guys but fear of a big angry bearded dude in the clouds is the ONLY thing keeping me from sticking my Ezekiel emitter into every wet hole around me.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My morals consist of being scared of the omnipotent daddy figure, what's your ahteist ??

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Fabulousity posted:

Why when you can excuse away your own lack of self control and basic decency by using Jeebus?

I dunno about you guys but fear of a big angry bearded dude in the clouds is the ONLY thing keeping me from sticking my Ezekiel emitter into every wet hole around me.

You could always use the Newt Gingrich strategy and blame it on your tireless service to your country.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

unpacked robinhood posted:

My morals consist of being scared of the omnipotent daddy figure, what's your ahteist ??

There was an interview on Fresh Air where an ex Christian said that it blew his mind when some atheists convinced him not to steal something because it would be immoral.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
(from the biggest tabloid of Sweden)

"Trump's weird manner baffles - what is he doing?"
"He's caught on film, again and again - why?"

lolling pretty hard over here at the international community trying to make sense of this circus

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

hahaha holy poo poo

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

i lol IRL hard everytime a nutjob shares their truly held belief that that conservatives are the new cool people because of dumb kids and the likes of sam hyde

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

haljordan posted:

His blank stare causes women to spontaneous abort, and life happens at conception.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why would anyone vote republican. The democrats are right wing enough as it is. Lol at the two party system you need like 11 more

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

my new dog posted:

Why would anyone vote republican. The democrats are right wing enough as it is. Lol at the two party system you need like 11 more

My uncle started posting a bunch of liberal memes on Facebook and then my cousin (his son) started to really post a lot of alt-right stuff. So for young people I'm guessing it's daddy issues?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Btw Pence wanted funerals for every aborted fetus in Indiana. The bill got blocked eventually but wtf.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

They did this in Texas too, and it was struck down by a Judge as being nothing more then a thinly-veiled attempt to shame women who have abortions.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

postin cuz I lol'd like a mofo. life is a grand pageant.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

my new dog posted:

Idk about you, but i'm enjoying this new season of arrested development.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

1redflag posted:

They did this in Texas too, and it was struck down by a Judge as being nothing more then a thinly-veiled attempt to shame women who have abortions.

That's nothing. Now Arkansas wants doctors to be forced to ask women if they know the sex of the baby before getting an abortion and "dive into her medical history" to make sure everything is on the up and up.

quote:

Under the new law sponsored by Republican Rep. Charlie Collins, a physician performing the abortion would ask the patient if she knows the sex of the child. If she does, the doctor must let her know that it’s illegal to have an abortion based solely on gender.

The physician would then have to request the woman’s medical history related to her entire pregnancy history. Under the legislation, the abortion can’t be performed “until reasonable time and effort is spent to obtain the medical records of the pregnant woman.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.ecd7e5d7670f

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

haljordan posted:

That's nothing. Now Arkansas wants doctors to be forced to ask women if they know the sex of the baby before getting an abortion and "dive into her medical history" to make sure everything is on the up and up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.ecd7e5d7670f

A state so dumb it had to put the name on it's flag so it would remember

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am going to kill rep charlie collins

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Don't do that. Killing people is immoral.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

lilljonas posted:

(from the biggest tabloid of Sweden)

"Trump's weird manner baffles - what is he doing?"
"He's caught on film, again and again - why?"

lolling pretty hard over here at the international community trying to make sense of this circus

Asking "why" is a one-way ticket to insanity. Simply LOL and get on with your day, silly foreigners

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cubone posted:

lol
lol

"less filling!" "great taste!"
lol

Lol

"so it's coincidence that zoidberg is desperately poor AND miserably lonely?"
"for your information, it's because he's hideous"

*out of breath* lol

*huffing and puffing* lol

*collapsing* lo... l...
*barely cognizant, voice but a whisper*
l... o... lll

lollin at TsL

Trump as a second language

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ahahahaha

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Pence doesn't want the pure flowing christian blood to travel from his brain to his dinky because he'll stain his pants in life giving semen

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Oh sweet Jeebus there's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyeXh06pQik

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Knight posted:

Fake noose

The good poo poo

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Holy loly, that guy doing a double take when trump just leaves

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Attitude Indicator posted:

Holy loly, that guy doing a double take when trump just leaves

quote:

The president had been expected to sign the orders after giving his remarks, but left before he had. A White House official said he signed the orders later.

ahahahahaha

"Wait come back you gotta sign these!!!"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

It's some kind of "power move" he read about

fuckheads like that are forever reading books that tell them how to intimidate people in social situations

e: since this is Trump he probably had someone read it to him, or just tell him to do it

Lol at the most powerful man in the world still reading mystery method bullshit just lmao forever

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lmfao @ Pence pulling porter duty

"Go fetch my bags, boy."

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I hope he makes a habit of storming out of these things in a huff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Ayn Randi posted:

it will get out, don't you worry. lols, uh, find a way

Jurasspiss Park