Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Jayme posted:

Just had my first pubbie get disproportionately upset and put me on ignore after my very first comment about female objectification in comics :feelsgood: He then went on to repeatedly command other people to stop talking to the "obviously ignorant" person. I think my work here is done!

was it skoll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

was it skoll

Nah, babykaiju - I'm pretty sure I've even talked with him before, and never had any problems with him before he flipped out on me.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

How dare you threaten a man's 2Ds, he can't go down anymore dimensions if they are also unavailable!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

SHIELD:
Ring with Spirit/Dodge/Area Damage Rating/Critical Hit
Artifact with Energy/Spirit/Summon Damage Rating

Hydra:
Artifact with Intelligence/Energy and stacking Attack Speed
Artifact with Physical Damage Rating/Brutal Strike/Health and 3 second Fighting buff for having low health.

After the summon nerf I think Hydra is the only one with stuff that's worth getting, and even those aren't must-haves for anyone.

SHIELD ring might be good for Spidey, depends on the numbers.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Started to play XMEN Destiny because I like bad games, just like this game

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Shame, I was hoping the shield agent medallion would be on the shield side. That thing is nice. Or that the advanced motion tracker would make a return.

They aren't? Those two things were all I wanted out of this event.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

jujojoh posted:

Started to play XMEN Destiny because I like bad games, just like this game

Wise man. Very wise.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

McSpanky posted:

SHIELD ring might be good for Spidey, depends on the numbers.

it's not

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Saint Freak posted:

https://twitter.com/Pudgyboi/status/847145326024704000

A shameful racon vu. So many hairs out of place.

Fuckin :lol: at that Old Man Racon skin :allears:

XakEp
Dec 20, 2002
Amor est vitae essentia

So logged in for the first time in about a year.

I straight up do not recognize this game and all my toons are really, really weak.

*sigh*

That's what I get for having a career.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
http://www.mhbugle.com/heroviewer

Finally I can admire beast the way he was meant to be seen.

e:

Kainser fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Mar 31, 2017

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I'll wait for mhbulge.com

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
The original 3 hour patch downtime is now going to be 6+ hours

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well
All of Asros's posts seem super mad. Even his responses to the reasonable pubbie forum posts. I get the sense he's close to snapping whenever I read one.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

An altright furry being a shithead?? Didn't see that coming

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than REAL NEAR, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you

path of exile

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Jusupov posted:

The original 3 hour patch downtime is now going to be 6+ hours
But hey, the CM posting two (2) Nick Fury hero pack codes totally made up for it!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Is being afflicted with sunk cost fallacy a requirement to play this game longer then getting your daily login item? Seems that way.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

this game is Stockholm Syndrome but with branding.

Edit: The Medusas everywhere are hilarious. Looks like a bunch of cousin Itts all over the place.

Cool Dad fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 31, 2017

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
It's adorable that a showstopper bug that stops you from getting past the first leg of chapter 3 went live (after being reported very early in the last TC span) on the same day Asros posted a wall of text being incensed that people are claiming the devs ignore our feedback. And, of course, since there's a new hero, methinks people might want to be playing story.

Well, okay, if you have your XP bonuses high enough you can actually hit 60 before you get to this point, but that's a different design issue.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

AzraelNewtype posted:

It's adorable that a showstopper bug that stops you from getting past the first leg of chapter 3 went live (after being reported very early in the last TC span) on the same day Asros posted a wall of text being incensed that people are claiming the devs ignore our feedback. And, of course, since there's a new hero, methinks people might want to be playing story.

Well, okay, if you have your XP bonuses high enough you can actually hit 60 before you get to this point, but that's a different design issue.
I skipped past it to chapter 4 only to get stuck on the "defeat enemies" objective in the MGH warehouse instead. (Edit: at least resetting the instance fixes it.)

What a shitshow.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Apr 1, 2017

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

MMAgCh posted:

I skipped past it to chapter 4 only to get stuck on the "defeat enemies" objective in the MGH warehouse instead. (Edit: at least resetting the instance fixes it.)

What a shitshow.

That one's been around for a while: despawn your TU. I'm sort of surprised in this post-railroad world you can just start chapter 4.

trem
Sep 17, 2009
I keep seeing a bunch of ICRs on license plates.

what is the universe trying to tell me?

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

trem posted:

Cosmic.

Today.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trem posted:

buy a hotdog at sheetz

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

HandsomeBen posted:

All of Asros's posts seem super mad.

fake news

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
my immersion

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jusupov posted:

my immersion

all part of asros's plan to make the world white

OR

looks like asros's kotoyubiya hero model statues already got covered in jizz before they could get scanned into the game

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

ICR, the patch's change to Winter Soldier has made him pretty ok. One guy has his ranged spec down to an even 2 minutes and I have his melee at 2:06 and a grenade spec at 2:03.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Lozareth posted:

ICR, the patch's change to Winter Soldier has made him pretty ok. One guy has his ranged spec down to an even 2 minutes and I have his melee at 2:06 and a grenade spec at 2:03.

And juggernaut is under 50 seconds.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

trem posted:

I saw a "1CR" at the start of a plate this week and it made me think of better times.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
word on reddit is that the emergency patch today is to unfuck the story mode in ch3

no word on whether they'll do something about the fact that we only got two SQs today

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Does this mean all of the advance pack 2016 stuff is now out or is there another teamup due?

Only 4 months late not bad.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Or you know their anniversary year ends in June like literally every other year.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ICR's weeks last a month so it's understandable when he doesn't get it, but what's your excuse?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I saw a sign for some building that was titled ICR and took it as a sign as well.

And then I saw a sign for a lawyer in the city named Gibby Andry and it proved to me that gibby is a lawyer after all.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

so Miss Andry is real?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This would be mrsandry though, which I am sure is how it's spelled.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
SUCK DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Got Winter Soldier to sub-2 with this 1:55 ttk: http://marvelheroes.info/build/4457/
Come on, ICR, log in.