Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

hes so happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Piss de Bundy posted:

hes so happy

:3:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

everyone who still defends not voting for the loving goldman sachs lizard is a huge rear end in a top hat, htbh

:worship: all hail the new King Thread Retard :worship:

here is your royal throne of poop your highness :nexus:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

lol yeah that's the best part, the only brown people you don't want to bomb are the ones you want to enslave under the threat of calling immigration if they step out of line.

Lol :agreed: :smugdon:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Homestar Runner posted:

:worship: all hail the new King Thread Retard :worship:

here is your royal throne of poop your highness :nexus:

You might as well go back to his victim blaming rape analogy if you want to go down this road

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Lol Trump's fine: Rape Me, Rape Me My Friends

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yep, in a nutshell.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You might as well go back to his victim blaming rape analogy if you want to go down this road

it's all a rich tapestry

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

if you had actually studied the parable you would have noticed that it is you who is victim blaming in the story. but i didn't really expect much reading comprehension from a trump voter, it's like you are being raped and don't even notice cause you are asleep.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If a tree falls in a ravine and no one is around to hear it does it count as rape

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol at all the people who spend their days defending trump in this thread. please never change. we are all laughing at you idiots

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

loving millennials, i swear, we are the worst generation ever. just a bunch of manchildren pretending to be adults.

on November 8 people had a duty to prevent a shitton of suffering and misery for the people in the country and the whole world and they hosed it up. look at these loving budget cuts, look at what he is planning to do to the EPA and the FDA, look at his climate policy, look at what he has done to the institutional trust in the country - the whole world is laughing at the office of president like it's some kind of 19th century carny freak show. it was YOUR duty to prevent this from happening :chloe:

I don't even blame the retarded redneck boomer voters who got conned, cause most of them don't know any better. But people here have at least some college education and basic common sense and were fully aware of the scam, yet still let it happen. everyone who still defends not voting for the loving goldman sachs lizard is a huge rear end in a top hat, htbh

also, in most first world country you can go to jail for failing to provide aid in an emergency situation. it's a civic duty that comes with citizenship, whether you like it or not.

you should write a vox column with this sort of dumb tears hth

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!

I mean, to put it in rape analogies, it's like when you get raped in a bad part of town by some bad hombres. The easiest and most obvious solution is to never go into that part of town at night again and change your behavior, but that would be and feel like an injustice cause it ain't your fault getting raped.

:nexus:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
"you didn't vote they way i thought you were obliged to. assholes!!!"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

lol at all the people who spend their days defending trump in this thread. please never change. we are all laughing at you idiots

Is the laughter in between bouts of crying?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the only thing that is funnier to read itt than spunkys hardline trumpism posts are all the dead hillarymen who feel obliged to vent their frustrations by posting here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nah some days i almost laugh harder at yall than trump himself

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
who the gently caress supports hillary lol thats only marginally better than still supporting/ever having had supported trump

i voted hillary just because im not a total retard. doesnt mean i was happy about it.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

thathonkey posted:

poo poo rating of this thread and gold rating for the good trump thread says it all

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
just a reminnder that putiin literally invaded and conquered crimea

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

don't loving post my parables, who gave you persmission you asshat

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

thathonkey posted:

who the gently caress supports hillary lol thats only marginally better than still supporting/ever having had supported trump

i voted hillary just because im not a total retard. doesnt mean i was happy about it.

Yeah in all fairness people who wanted to vote Hillary during the primary bafffled me, like the Trump supporters are absolute retards so that' is their excuse, but actively supporting Hillary over Bernie, like what the gently caress.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Russia has contributed to existence : Dostoevsky, the AK-47, Vodka, and their national spirit of joyful and completely reckless desperation

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Panzeh posted:

Sounds like we could learn a thing or two from them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Yeah in all fairness people who wanted to vote Hillary during the primary bafffled me, like the Trump supporters are absolute retards so that' is their excuse, but actively supporting Hillary over Bernie, like what the gently caress.

agreed but to be fair "bern bros" were pretty loving annoying

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

Just a reminder that the population there considered themselves Russian and was pro-Russia

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

thathonkey posted:

agreed but to be fair "bern bros" were pretty loving annoying

i would have put up with being lumped with literal commies to vote bernie tbh

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Blue Train posted:

Sounds like we could learn a thing or two from them

if every invasion in the world happened the way crimea went down the world would be a better place

unfortunately he then followed up with delegating killing shitloads of people to his goons in don bass

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

poo poo rating of this thread and gold rating for the good trump thread says it all

Well it at least tells us there's a whole lot of whiny entitled little babies who wanted someone else to win but can't seem to describe why besides "Trump & Russia bad!" Because they played COD and Russia were the bad guys

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

theperminator posted:

Well it at least tells us there's a whole lot of whiny entitled little babies who wanted someone else to win but can't seem to describe why besides "Trump & Russia bad!" Because they played COD and Russia were the bad guys

youre wrong but im just gonna leave it at that and continue laughing at the retarded poo poo you post and believe

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You really don't want to go down this road, since if I were being brutally honest Bernie was mostly a white person phenomenon.

The reasons for this are many and varied, but yeah. Ethnic minorities by and large were not sold on the Bern.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Watch the original Red Dawn to find out why you should hate Russians and other communists. It's also a good place to start learning conversational Russian.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Tallgeese posted:

You really don't want to go down this road, since if I were being brutally honest Bernie was mostly a white person phenomenon.

The reasons for this are many and varied, but yeah. Ethnic minorities by and large were not sold on the Bern.

this really doesn't matter because, although i do not have any numbers to back this up, something tells me the majority of democratic superdelegates are not exactly what you would call minorities

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Panzeh posted:

Just a reminder that America literally overthrew Ukraine's elected government.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Tallgeese posted:

Or Hilldawg for that matter.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Alienwarehouse posted:

Just a reminder that America literally overthrew Ukraine's elected government.

yeah no i'm pretty sure the people of kiev did that pretty well on their own

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

actually since you didn't vote 3rd party you are a total retard

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

youre wrong but im just gonna leave it at that and continue laughing at the retarded poo poo you post and believe

Yeah it's not like we had an election that showed that the screechiest loudest people were actually the minority or anything, or that millenials throw tantrums over unimportant poo poo like pronouns while the older generations who actually went through wars and poo poo worry about real problems like not starting a war with Russia.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yeah no i'm pretty sure the people of kiev did that pretty well on their own

With the assistance of John McCain and his CIA cronies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Alienwarehouse posted:

With the assistance of John McCain and his CIA cronies.

i dunno if you noticed but the ukraine has a burgeoning oligarchic underclass with a few factions and much more resources and influence inside ukraine the cia could ever dream of

guess who took power as soon as ol' yan fled

• Locked thread