Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grimdude posted:

The only thing that keeps me from being nauseous is trying to convince myself that it HAS to be mostly duplicate accounts and trolls or something. Like, it's Stormfront just in the lovely Reddit format.

bingo

there's still an alarming amount of real broken people there though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Yinlock posted:

probably won't happen no matter how much the suck zone wants it to

i don't see how what he is doing right now would not lead to him running in 2020 even if he does not necessarily want to

not that it matters cause we'll have special elections next year and he will just win then instead

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

financially racist posted:

i don't see how what he is doing right now would not lead to him running in 2020 even if he does not necessarily want to

not that it matters cause we'll have special elections next year and he will just win then instead

that probably won't happen either

i really don't think bernie sanders is going to be president

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dems take House in 2018 -> Bernie leads bloody coup for Speakership -> Trump and Pence impeached

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

both sides come together and offer to vote for him to make the coup bloodless but he refuses

future historians note that close ups of his POTUS portrait show a hammer and sickle in the pupil of each eye

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

probably won't happen no matter how much the suck zone wants it to

why

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Dems take House in 2018 -> Bernie leads bloody coup for Speakership -> Trump and Pence impeached

Insha fucken allah m8

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

okay in the scenario where bernie crashes a pirate ship through congress then it could be likely

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

okay in the scenario where bernie crashes a pirate ship through congress then it could be likely

coup begins with Bernie crashing a health insurance building into congress ala the Crimson Permanent Assurance

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

shoulda made like flynn

I don't think Russia is good for people who are sick it's p cold

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm pretty sure it will kill him

he might be able to do the job of president if his body's still together then but campaign? jesus christ

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

healthcare debate
west vagina townhall
bernie stayin relevant

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

coup begins with Bernie crashing a health insurance building into congress ala the Crimson Permanent Assurance

no i meant a literal pirate ship on wheels

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

i love my dumb gay dystopia

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

the scenario where bernie crashes a pirate ship through congress

:frogon:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i'm pretty sure it will kill him

he might be able to do the job of president if his body's still together then but campaign? jesus christ

hes 5yrs older than trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

Washington monument falls on building with a fart noise, movie continues on

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yes country 4 old men

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

hes 5yrs older than trump

given how the younger trump is handling things that only backs up my point

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

west vagina

lovin it

keep up the good work

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

thats gonna make a sick rear end tattoo for that kid later

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Pancakes posted:

Vaguely Trump talk: Went to a symposium of Chicago attorneys to coordinate ongoing efforts involving airport pro bono staffing and projects stemming out of it today. Decent CLE, got some training in for aiding in paths to citizenship and working as a legal observer at protests. Weird side note though, like a 10:1 women to men ratio among the attorneys who showed up. What's the term for the opposite of a sausage fest? I've also never actually been in a room before where someone asked people to state their preferred pronouns without a hint of irony.

clam bake?

e: beated

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ive said it before but my IDEAL scenario is a inexplicably muscular bernie sanders crashing a galleon into the senate, swinging down with a rose clenched between his teeth and cutting a rope to drop a chandelier on the gop

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

donald trump is the healthiest president

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Just FYI.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

ive said it before but my IDEAL scenario is a inexplicably muscular bernie sanders crashing a galleon into the senate, swinging down with a rose clenched between his teeth and cutting a rope to drop a chandelier on the gop

Down with this but only if he rapier duels Paul Ryan to his death

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmao

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

well...

ur wrong

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Down with this but only if he rapier duels Paul Ryan to his death

paul ryan would never accept such a challenge

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
what video format is the piss tape in?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Rushi posted:

vhs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

donald trump is the healthiest president

to be fair he IS in remarkably good condition for an old fat mentally-challenged man

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rushi posted:

.mkv

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mint Condition Donald J. Trump Still In Box

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

tbh while this is terrible, as a teacher it'd make my life much easier if I could just stamp all announcements on students Momento style because otherwise parents never loving notice anything

"please read and sign your child's torso, we have a field trip coming up on the 19th and the permission slip is a real doozy"

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

i'll start the kickstarter for bernie's gym membership

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

Trump is literally on adderal and Kentucky fried chicken, bernie is doin pilates and dunking his nuts in a mug of ginseng every morning, he'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

shoulda tattooed the little runt and sicced cps on the mom

• Locked thread