Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

get that trophy, mr. president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Clitch posted:

LOL

Every world leader who meets with Trump looks like they just sat on a mall Santa's lap to humor their parents.

Is there a compilation of these?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Blue Train posted:

Different subject but same poo poo:

Blue Train posted:

And the opposite

Some, like Marty Pubedick, 57, say they do believe that the media is distorting the facts.
"I stand by the man himself," said the retired bus driver, who, along with members of his family, followed then-candidate Trump on his campaign trail as The World Travelin' MAGA Dixieland Jazz Band, "When the President of the United States tells me it's raining, I don't need to hear from some deceptive newsman about how he's supposedly pissing on my leg. If he was pissing on my leg, he would tweet about it."

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
"... But I wouldn't check for myself."

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/chucktodd/status/848175256074432512

lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Cubone posted:

Some, like Marty Pubedick, 57, say they do believe that the media is distorting the facts.
"I stand by the man himself," said the retired bus driver, who, along with members of his family, followed then-candidate Trump on his campaign trail as The World Travelin' MAGA Dixieland Jazz Band, "When the President of the United States tells me it's raining, I don't need to hear from some deceptive newsman about how he's supposedly pissing on my leg. If he was pissing on my leg, he would tweet about it."

Marty Pubedick, really.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

it's a funny name

e: I once posted that "Police Chief Fucknuts" said "Deputy Commissioner Titmaster" were reported as calling Florida "the Autobahn of human trafficking" where "you pretty much just go as fast as you want- Ro-ring staaaaaatu!" and was taken at face value
so don't fukinig give me poo poo over Marty Pubedick OK you have no idea what i been through

Cubone fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Apr 1, 2017

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Can Flynn get immunity from prosecution from Nunes for agreeing to testify at the congressional investigation? Or do the FBI and senate have to get on board and agree for their respective investigations?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
They should prob have a round-table with a reliable note taker to get their stories straight.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

TotalLossBrain posted:

Marty Pubedick, really.

You're pretty much doomed to be a bitter, obstinate rear end in a top hat with a name like that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

sugar free jazz posted:

Can Flynn get immunity from prosecution from Nunes for agreeing to testify at the congressional investigation? Or do the FBI and senate have to get on board and agree for their respective investigations?

I believe Nunes would just be in charge of the hearings, anything criminal would come from the FBI/DoJ so that's probably who the agreement would be with.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sugar free jazz posted:

No because they don't need Flynn cos he a bitch. He played he self.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mods please change my name to Marty Pubedick

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

haljordan posted:

I believe Nunes would just be in charge of the hearings, anything criminal would come from the FBI/DoJ so that's probably who the agreement would be with.

Are FBI and DOJ investigations separate from each other? sorta wondering how i should invest in the lol futures market

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sexpot posted:

Mods please change my name to Marty Pubedick

you know you can just pay for that poo poo oh no ive outed myself (gay)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lols lately at trump supporters with zero shame in they game for supporting this blousey poindexter.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Master race, huh

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I'm pretty sure I read that that's how Oliver North got off. He had been granted immunity by a congressional committee and then his criminal convictions were overturned because of it.

So, theoretically this could happen? If Nunes has the authority to grant Flynn immunity... does he? I don't know.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It's like that one comic about the white supremacist with no chin but real life whoa

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/848278767130865664

lol

https://twitter.com/PENamerican/status/848268414749728769

double lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"He cites testimony from one of the assailants—a known member of a white nationalist group—saying he began shoving the young African American woman protester after hearing Trump's call to 'get them out.'"

LOL

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Didn't want you guys to miss this from the other thread:

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

[Russia] Threaten us? They want to be friends so we stop putting a boot on their neck with sanctions. The Americans helped ream Russia financially post-collapse when it was a free for all. They have every right to hate us. We're crawling on their border loving with their surrounding countries. We are the aggressors to Russia.

lol

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The LoLs are coming from inside the forum!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
"If you really think about it, it's America's fault that Russia turned out the way it did so we should roll over and allow them to expand their influence into Europe. What do you mean they assassinate political opponents, America isn't much better so we can't really criticize them." - actual Trump supporters

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

he said, daughterfuckingishly

Goddamn that's a lol

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/848300449987940353

Another lol day at work.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Didn't want you guys to miss this from the other thread:

lol

Plucky little Russia

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sexpot posted:

Plucky little Russia

They literally think Putin wants to be our friend. Lol.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

They literally think Putin wants to be our friend. Lol.

You can't really blame them, they've been hearing that nonstop from all the nice RussianAmerican people on social media

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm loling that people don't have spunky whatever on perma-whitenoise filter

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/848248349446877184

I wonder why one of Russia's state owned propaganda agencies paid Flynn.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

This russia thing is a perpetual lol machine

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

turn off the TV posted:

Hmm yes a mystery what could Russia possibly gain from a pro-oil, anti-climate science buffoon controlling the largest economy on earth??

I'm gonna LOL myself into an early grave here people.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fasdar posted:

Hmm yes a mystery what could Russia possibly gain from a pro-oil, anti-climate science buffoon controlling the largest economy on earth??

I'm gonna LOL myself into an early grave here people.

Remember the story how Russia funneled money to Manafort by labeling it as computer hardware payments?

Manafort can claim he was just trying to get the right hardware to enjoy the latest Steam releases.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

etalian posted:

Manafort can claim he was just trying to get the right hardware to enjoy the latest Steam releases.

Pre-ordered No Man's Sky.

lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
time to watch some red dawn and lol at the fact its the loving conservatives who sold us out in the end

no russian paratroopers needed

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Drunk & Ugly posted:

time to watch some red dawn and lol at the fact its the loving conservatives who sold us out in the end

no russian paratroopers needed

In the other thread I told them if John Milius was alive he'd kick all their asses lol.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/RichardHaass/status/848183061556584449

Dems blocking nominations! Sad!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Blue Train posted:

She's pursing her lips so her mouth looks worse than it usually does but it's still small like her brothers. It's not doctored tho

She's still pretty hosed up for a girl whose mother is Marla loving Maples

Trump sperm ruins everything except Ivanka somehow