Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

BBG is an IK of let's play now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

BBG is an IK of let's play now?

the lp mod did a very bad thing

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh what's the worst that could happen?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
SWAT 4 for the first time, this game is so good

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

playing dwarf fortress on a saturday night

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i put about five hours into botw today (made it to the elephant dungeon or whatever) and then I played some tgm2 death mode (hit level 500 natch, but no M grade...yet...) and then just a little bit of waku waku 7. as for what the future holds, well *chuckles*...the night is young.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing more Origin as Yunica because its so much more fun than Hugo mode. But later Ill probably be playing Waku Waku 7 and Guilty Gear and Chaos Code and Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Titanfall 2

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 2, 2017

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Titanfall 2

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

something strange is going on here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just got ending A in Nier 1

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me too. I miss being unemployed and having no responsibility every day. I was on welfare for a year in between jobs and it was the happiest days of my life

Ftw.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
still Shovel Knight. the 5th can't come soon enough.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Waku Waku 7

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Batman: Arkham Knight.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Hot Shots: World Invitational

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crusader Kings II until I passed out, like the good old days.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i was going to play zelda but my brother jacked the wii u to watch netflix and he's asleep now and i can't go steal it back. i don't know what to do with myself anymore.. my plans are ruined :eng99:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rediscover posted:

i was going to play zelda but my brother jacked the wii u to watch netflix and he's asleep now and i can't go steal it back. i don't know what to do with myself anymore.. my plans are ruined :eng99:

are you in gamepad range

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

R. Guyovich posted:

are you in gamepad range

yah prolly but he has that too and it's almost 5am so i'll just play zelda tomorrow. thanks for asking

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[air vent in rediscoverbro's room falls to the ground, rediscover lowers himself on a rope winch]

Rediscover: [pulling off a latex facemask disguise of that smirking smileyface and speaking into an earpiece]: I'm in.

https://youtu.be/XAYhNHhxN0A

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Playing Mass Effect: Andromeda is like playing out a sci fi b movie complete with bad acting, props that occasionally choose not to exist, and random glitches everywhere. Somehow despite those things I'm really enjoying it. Send help.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

tao of lmao posted:

Playing Mass Effect: Andromeda is like playing out a sci fi b movie complete with bad acting, props that occasionally choose not to exist, and random glitches everywhere. Somehow despite those things I'm really enjoying it. Send help.

:(

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

waku waku 7 and mgs v

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gonna finish up dark souls 3 dlc tonight, and cleaning up a lot of stuff i missed + doing endgame pvp. hope to stream around 5p

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

I'm liking it too lol. The combat's fun with all the boost-jumps and dash-dodging and the three million powers. It's still mostly a Stardew Valley weekend for me though. Just upgraded my house for the first time and as soon as my next batch of crops come in I should be able to afford my first barn. And I'm only one heart away from unlocking what I assume is some kind of romance quest that will unlock the last two grayed-out hearts with Maru. I love you Maru

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I screwed around with Retard 4 for a little bit and moving and killing stuff sure feels like original DOOM but I do not like the level design as much and murdering an imp with a shotgun just doesn't have that goomba stomp feel

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

I screwed around with Retard 4 for a little bit and moving and killing stuff sure feels like original DOOM but I do not like the level design as much and murdering an imp with a shotgun just doesn't have that goomba stomp feel

i really like that game when you're just murdering and theres pretty badass action music playing but when it slows down and you gotta deal with some real awkward platforming :/

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I'm liking it too lol. The combat's fun with all the boost-jumps and dash-dodging and the three million powers. It's still mostly a Stardew Valley weekend for me though. Just upgraded my house for the first time and as soon as my next batch of crops come in I should be able to afford my first barn. And I'm only one heart away from unlocking what I assume is some kind of romance quest that will unlock the last two grayed-out hearts with Maru. I love you Maru

It's more funny bad than angry bad and that plus the fun combat makes it good.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Been playing the last bit of Dishonored 1 DLC followed by Dishonored 2 this weekend. Both very good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EUIV shogunate a little. I been bleeding money like crazy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

it was cool that they made a new version of Dead Simple but making it every level was a bit too far imo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[air vent in rediscoverbro's room falls to the ground, rediscover lowers himself on a rope winch]

Rediscover: [pulling off a latex facemask disguise of that smirking smileyface and speaking into an earpiece]: I'm in.

https://youtu.be/XAYhNHhxN0A

Lol.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

EUIV shogunate a little. I been bleeding money like crazy

I've been big into samurai stuff lately (part of the reason I broke my vow not to add new games to my backlog when Nioh, Shadow Tactics, and Aragami all went on sale in the last week) and it's got me wanting to start a Shimazu game but then I think about Mandate of Heaven coming out and adding new mechanics and stuff to Japan in the next few days and can't bring myself to do it. The Paradox curse...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm gonna beat Shadow of Mordor tonight and then pop in Nioh or RE7

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I...I reeally want to buy that version of Bulletstorm with Duke Nukem in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My friend has it and he said that they didn't change any of the script so Duke spends the entire game just saying "my names not gray, it's Duke baby!" and "Where am I?" and "Who are you?"