Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Check out the credits to see who played Horse Ninja. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
No mistaking those guns and the fact that; who else do they know who couid do it?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I knew after a few minutes it was Len Kabasinski in the horse costume. Who else possesses such formidable martial arts?

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Horse Ninja review video should've ended with Rich Evan's head in bed, it would have been the best ending.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They need to do a kickstarter to make actual copies of Horse Ninja #1

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

I knew it was Kabasinski the instant I saw the massive ponytail coming from under the horse mask

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Freddie Williams lives in the same obscure Missouri town as Lowtax.

Woah.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

auzdark posted:

New video is quality:

Horse Ninja!

https://youtu.be/OEl9sUmTqCQ

Almost as great as this one

https://youtu.be/lFJdgAmAP_c

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I really like their Andromeda review.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Wikkheiser posted:

Freddie Williams lives in the same obscure Missouri town as Lowtax.

Woah.

Gaming Garbage appearance when

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.

I stand corrected. What TheBigAristotle posted is probably the most quality (in any context and thread forever)

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Now that RLM seems to have lost interest in Nukie tapes, people should start sending an unending stream of Mass Effect games to Rich.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
have they even reviewed nukie?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Origami Dali posted:

Not yet. But they should be doing a review very soon. They just need a couple of more tapes and then they can go ahead with the review.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
No, and I'm sure they never will.

That Pre Rec Andromeda video was the first time we've even seen them in the background for a while.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Indolent Bastard posted:

Not yet. But they should be doing a review very soon. They just need a couple of more tapes and then they can go ahead with the review.

Yeah, just like 2 or 3 more should do it.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

Someone once posited that their goal is simply to own every copy of nukie. I think they could do it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Is it weird that I've seen almost every non-educational/instructional video they've done on BOTW? Back in the 90's and early 2000's thats pretty much all me and my nerd friends would do. We'd rent every single lovely action, scify, or fantasy VHS any video store in town had. One friend lived in this perfect video store nexus where there was a blockbuster, a huge local store, and a weird specialty import store that had a lot of asian and european garbage too and we pretty much exhausted all 3.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

Is it weird that I've seen almost every non-educational/instructional video they've done on BOTW? Back in the 90's and early 2000's thats pretty much all me and my nerd friends would do. We'd rent every single lovely action, scify, or fantasy VHS any video store in town had. One friend lived in this perfect video store nexus where there was a blockbuster, a huge local store, and a weird specialty import store that had a lot of asian and european garbage too and we pretty much exhausted all 3.

You should do a youtube.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
It took my drunk rear end way too long to figure out that Horse Ninja was a joke. I might actually be retarded.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

gently caress off Batman posted:

Horse Ninja review video should've ended with Rich Evan's head in bed, it would have been the best ending.

Was really hoping it was going to be Rich's head too. RLM dropping the ball again!

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Nutsngum posted:

Was really hoping it was going to be Rich's head too. RLM dropping the ball again!

What if it was The Wizard's head?

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

mng posted:

It took my drunk rear end way too long to figure out that Horse Ninja was a joke. I might actually be retarded.

Hey, me too man :respek:

I was wondering why Freddie hadn't done a sketch for the BotW. That was some pretty great Horse Ninja art.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I thought it was real too because I'm dumb. I just assumed all the real unbelievable 'facts' about it was them taking the piss.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Nutsngum posted:

Jack's head was still pretty funny though

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
pee pee poo poo

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
All you people who got fooled by Horse Ninja really need to study your RLM lore.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Those horse masks probably didn't even exist back then.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

the big tip off to me was the use of a green screen, the mask was hokey as gently caress but they had the budget for all those green screen scenes.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Paladinus posted:

Yeah that's what instantly tipped me off. Those big rubber horse masks didn't become a thing until what, the late 2000's ?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah it was the mask and the fact that they had a Horse Ninja joke before on BOTW or something. Still pretty great though.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

First tip off for me was the fact that it was posted on April 1st.

How fuken dumb are you guys?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

JB50 posted:

First tip off for me was the fact that it was posted on April 1st.

How fuken dumb are you guys?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I'm real hosed up on cold medicine and I feel like jay looks in the picture hodor just posted.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

im the portrait of Baby Jesus.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They should get Larry David on next year to re:view one of the fake movies from Seinfeld. Or maybe a BotW featuring Flaming Globes, Death Blow and one of the other ones.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Power Rangers was good.

Thanks for reading.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i saw ghost in a shell and it is also good. they explain the white lady thing a bit

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I just watched Rogue One. Why did they park so far away???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I've never heard if them op

• Locked thread