Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm still waiting for Dio Brando gimmick to show up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Gatts posted:

I'm still waiting for Dio Brando gimmick to show up

match already stops whenever roman needs a nap

za yarudo

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

MotU posted:

match already stops whenever roman needs a nap

za yarudo

Taker/Roman and their Stand, [ T H E W O R L D O V E R N A P T I M E].

God, I sure do hope about...half of the main card surprises me positively?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Since Gohan lost to Krillin on the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super, I'm going to refer to Gohan as Sami Zayn from now on.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Blaise330 posted:

Since Gohan lost to Krillin on the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super, I'm going to refer to Gohan as Sami Zayn from now on.

the great skaiyaman or el gohanerico

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Lol imagine not liking wrestlemania

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

I think you meant to say "remember"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
At this point imagine actually liking wrestlemania.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is there going to be even one match tonight that compares to takeover? Has there ever been in the Takeover era?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I can't wait for these two hosses Goldberg and lesnar to lock it up!

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkOsvcwxh8

this is such a sick entrance.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

If Goldberg and Lesnar put on a good match that will be great! If it is as bad as last time and the crowd becomes furious that will also be great!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

So Takeover was incredible. It was one of those "Man, I want to post a lot because Raw is awful and I stay entertained by posting and reading posts here but I can't because I'm so locked in."

Aleister Black is one of the coolest things in Nxt right now. That entrance rules, the theme music is perfect and his mannerisms in the ring are incredible.

This dude has it all and I hope he is pushed to the moon.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Agreed. It's clear that they are letting Black have a ton of input on his presentation because everything has been spot on so far and WWE is not the company I would expect to nail the satanist kickboxer gommick.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
That takes too long but I like the rising up like a vampire thing. Reminded me of Gangrel. I want more theatrics out of WWE

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I really want Black to start coming to the ring wearing a Baphomet mask.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

And exit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoL7NU5UjA

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

At this point imagine actually liking wrestlemania.

The only Mania I've ever watched live that I outright hated (my first was 15) was last year's.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So DDP's wife "beat cancer the holistic way"?

So...she still has cancer then?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The only Mania I've ever watched live that I outright hated (my first was 15) was last year's.

I've been "meh" on a few manias (27,29 and 31) but last years was such a direct slap in the face.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Wrestlemania is gonna be good. It will probably return all the lost joy most of you seem to have.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

they call it the ultimate thrill ride for a reason

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm excited for Wrestlemania because I am sure the thread will be very good. That's what I'm most excited for with this year's Wrestlemania.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I'm excited for Wrestlemania because I am sure the thread will be very good.

ILL MAKE SURE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Let's talk about the real important part of Mania - what is your food spread going to be?

I made adobo spare ribs, lumpia, and cheeseburger wontons. My wife made an everything spice cheeseball and sugar cookie tombstones with Undertaker symbol icing. Don't know what everybody else is bringing but I know that no amount of bad booking can affect my hunger.

Going to a friend's place where other guests tend to bring chips and the like. His wife will probably make baked ziti. My girlfriend is making chicken fingers, salad and some cupcakes and we also ordered a Cookie Puss.

FEAST, my friends. For we have a long road ahead of us.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

im listening to my house on a loop to get fired up

if you're going to drink, i strongly recommend starting before the show does, i speak from long experience. if you have a few beers in you when THEN...NOW...FOREVER with the dinnnnng dunnnng DONNNNNG hits, you'll have a fun and good show no matter what.

if you watch the ARMBAR without being buzzed, you're gonna have a bad time

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I'm going to my brother's and possibly a party, but I'm on a diet. I'm debating whether to slow cook pulled pork or not and make a Hawaiian salad, or just cheating on my diet all day and eating whatever trash is in front of me.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Gatts posted:

Imma try to do pizza and wings but none of my friends care for this Mania so I guess I'm going to be a fatboy and have a party feast by myself.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

one day or even really one week won't have a significant long term impact on your diet, go nuts my friend. life is freedom. try it out!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The ARMBAR is going to be filled with a lot of very big boys. Show, Strowman, Henry, Killian Dane, probably Rusev. Some enormous dudes imo.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Efexeye posted:

one day or even really one week won't have a significant long term impact on your diet, go nuts my friend. life is freedom. try it out!

i am going to devastate my rear end with jalapeno poppers and this italian mambo screaming sicilian pizza that was on sale. and lots of miller lites.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ric flair drank miller lites, by the way

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would love the armbar to be 19 hosses and 1 Kalisto.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i am going to devastate my rear end with jalapeno poppers and this italian mambo screaming sicilian pizza that was on sale. and lots of miller lites.

Ask Sunsweet about Flippers Pizzeria

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

i'm making edibles cause lol at being sober for even a minute of this show

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

Ask Sunsweet about Flippers Pizzeria

what is this, some kind of shenmue clue?

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

projecthalaxy posted:

The ARMBAR is going to be filled with a lot of very big boys. Show, Strowman, Henry, Killian Dane, probably Rusev. Some enormous dudes imo.

The best boy, the perfect wrestler, Handsome Rusev just had shoulder surgery last month, so I don't think he's going to be in it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Stale Saltines posted:

i'm making edibles cause lol at being sober for even a minute of this show

My dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

projecthalaxy posted:

Now I am just imagining Vince in his trademark You're Fired voice yelling "Haaaaail...SATAAAAAAAN". It works.

What if he's not actually into Satanism, but instead Vince is back to being the Higher Power?

• Locked thread