Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

precision posted:

i recall this being pretty fun

Ash Ketchum.

...Ash "Catch 'Em".

:aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Persona 5 pre-loaded and ready to go. :peanut:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Ash Ketchum.

...Ash "Catch 'Em".

:aaa:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check it out:

code:
A L U C A R D
-------------
D R A C U L A

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

Persona 5 pre-loaded and ready to go.

Man I should probably power through Yakuza 0 before that comes out, I still need to do the last 1/4 of Horizon and still have tons of ME:A left :sweatdrop:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

In Training posted:

Check it out:

code:
A L U C A R D
-------------
D R A C U L A

Oh yeah? How about this?

code:
E K A N S
------------
I L L U M I N A T I
wait, I don't think I did that right.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

precision posted:

Man I should probably power through Yakuza 0 before that comes out, I still need to do the last 1/4 of Horizon and still have tons of ME:A left :sweatdrop:

I just finished Nier, and I think I have enough time to play the Infinite Warfare campaign before P5 gets here. Need a bit of a change-up lest I suffer an overdose of anime

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You'd think the infinite warfare campaign would be pretty long

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Molyneux on his new game: The only thing I think is wise to tell you is that it's very different. One of the things I am proud of is the number of different genres that I've attempted. At the moment, it's hard to peg what genre Legacy falls into.

On No Man's Sky: I worked with his wife on all three of the Fable games, incredibly closely. I went to see him. I really felt for him. People don't realize, for me and for him, it was like an ice-cold dagger in the heart. Every game that I work on, I put so much of my heart into it. And always, it's never quite what it should be. If you approach it without knowing anything about it, it's an incredible experience – flying from a planet, no loading, no nothing, into space and then realizing that all those little dots you're seeing, you can visit. Bloody hell, that's pretty incredible, isn't it? I'm not sure if this analogy works, but it's a little bit like how the Lord of the Rings films never worked for me. They were incredibly good, but that world was so defined in my mind by reading the book. In a way, No Man's Sky was the same.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Is "garbage" an official genre

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I know someone just said the Japanese cartoon word but I think we can get through this, guys

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

I realized after watching this its basically Dark Souls 2 in a nutshell. Get all the crowns and let no one stop your fashion souls!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is "garbage" an official genre

The kusoge, according to hardcore gaming 101

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

doot dootdoot doot doot doot doot doot doot dooooooooooooo

personaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

precision posted:

My friend got this and it resulted in a lot of bickering and fighting, it was almost monopoly-like in that regard

surprisingly fun game but boy I remember you could really dick people over. Also it was pretty easy to lose some of the tokens.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

hey now youre

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/31/15141312/shrek-5-reinvent-franchise-dreamworks

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

precision posted:

Man I forgot all about the existence of this

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zaphod42 posted:

Haha, mine is wearing the plush headcrab-hat. Great minds buy similar poo poo I guess :cheeky:

I also have a Left4Dead boomer that I got on sale :) He's the size of a loving basketball.

nice. i am going to a convention with my gf next week. so ill probaly get more pointless poo poo.

I said come in! posted:

Persona 5 pre-loaded and ready to go. :peanut:

should i get it? i have never played a persona game(have heard they are good/great) and want to try one.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

SHREK5

edit: SHREK V: BIOHAZARD / BIOHAZARD V: SHREK

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

CJacobs posted:

SHREK5

5HREK

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CJacobs posted:

SHREK5

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SON

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Getting infected with the S-Virus would be effective body horror, actually

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The problem I had was that the game would only display one prompt at a time, so when 9S stepped in front of the chest I only accidentally talked to him about a handful of times, but most other times it happened I would have to move and rotate the camera to get the chest prompt again

I hit the 9S thing a couple of times, but far more often I'd run up to a chest, overshoot, have 2B step over the chest to the side where you don't get the prompt, and spend far too long trying to step back over the chest and into the activation zone.

It's all academic though because I got all 5 endings now and I'll never go back and plat it because war is pointless and so is all of existence really.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

For the sake of others around you, do not read this interview while drinking milk

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
My first Sunday off in about half a year. How are you guys spending your sabbath?

Im playing Mass Effect 3. It somehow manages to have worse pacing than ME2 as well as Skyrim and Oblivion. Though the individual stories have been pretty good, Thane and his son got me a little teary-eyed.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

haveblue posted:

I hit the 9S thing a couple of times, but far more often I'd run up to a chest, overshoot, have 2B step over the chest to the side where you don't get the prompt, and spend far too long trying to step back over the chest and into the activation zone.

It's all academic though because I got all 5 endings now and I'll never go back and plat it because war is pointless and so is all of existence really.

NieR: Automata is definitely emotionally raw but I thought it had one of the most heartwarming moments of a game this year and I left things feeling affirmed about life

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Shrek V Truth Tapes will be lit

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Info > Cassette Tapes > The Hamburgers Of Puss in Boots [4]

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this is a pro-click for everyone fyi

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Can we get a sticky?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

That Molyneux interview was about the least exciting or alarming thing I could think of. In fact, compared to the past he seemed downright subdued. Y'all are barking at shadows.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I've only ever seen the first Shrek movie.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

mutata posted:

That Molyneux interview was about the least exciting or alarming thing I could think of. In fact, compared to the past he seemed downright subdued. Y'all are barking at shadows.

The part I don't like is him listing off all his games as number 1 like they are pop hits. The only list Fable 3 is number one on is games for me to poop on

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Captain Invictus posted:

My friend got this and it resulted in a lot of bickering and fighting, it was almost monopoly-like in that regard

surprisingly fun game but boy I remember you could really dick people over. Also it was pretty easy to lose some of the tokens.

If a board game doesn't give you the option to gently caress people over, it's not worth playing. Monopoly is only loving people over though so it's not good. Gotta have a balance.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

They need to make another fortune street

E: oh there is one in development for the PS4 but I imagine we won't get it in the west

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
What is the dark souls of board games?

Sorry?

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

precision posted:

What is the dark souls of board games?

Sorry?

probably the kick-started dark souls board game which is coming out soon :v:

I got it mostly just for the models because you got a bunch of the best npc ones if you pre-ordered

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Why is polygon reporting on Shrek anyway?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Gotta branch put, reach all them demographics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Why is polygon reporting on Shrek anyway?

They are already aware of the P* developed Shrek game tie in and can't report on it early.

• Locked thread